Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I...I just hate my catch-up posts. They're not timely (obviously), they're stupid, and they offer no worthwhile content. Plus, nobody is ever here when I post them, so it just sits there as a monument to inanity.
Monument to Inanity would be an excellent name for a band.Final 4. Sweet.
I don't have a high voice but I bet I do sound a lot more southern than most of you (not beans) would expect. it also gets thicker or less noticeable depending on the type of people I hang out with.
That was a first round upset for sure. Looking back, I think Ron probably should've gone pretty far in this one. He could have a deep, low voice or he could have a bit of a high pitch to it. You just never know with fat people.I picture gobears with a Bill Chen voice (which is, I don't know, average?), but it's possible he could have a Hiro Nakamura voice.
That was a first round upset for sure. Looking back, I think Ron probably should've gone pretty far in this one. He could have a deep, low voice or he could have a bit of a high pitch to it. You just never know with fat people.I picture gobears with a Bill Chen voice (which is, I don't know, average?), but it's possible he could have a Hiro Nakamura voice.
I am with you on Ron. I expect his voice to be low, reading his posts, like a kind of rumbly-growl, and, as such, he is almost certain to have a voice higher in pitch than I expect. My voice is stupid and gay and whenever I hear my own voice I cringe then avoid talking for as long as I can. Also: Napa is a mortal lock to have a pretty high voice, right?
I am with you on Ron. I expect his voice to be low, reading his posts, like a kind of rumbly-growl, and, as such, he is almost certain to have a voice higher in pitch than I expect. My voice is stupid and gay and whenever I hear my own voice I cringe then avoid talking for as long as I can. Also: Napa is a mortal lock to have a pretty high voice, right?
Only upon meeting new girls
Yes re: Napa. In fact, I almost had him lose to the bye.I like the way my voice sounds in my head and hate the way it sounds in the real world. But I doubt it's higher than people expect.Edit: Yes to band name.
I managed not to say this yesterday (although I've said it here many times before)...I hate Morton's. Your experience there is pretty much par for the course, which is mediocre at best.
As I said after my anniversary, I would never PAY for Morton's. I had a gift card then, and this was paid for by an investment firm. Very mediocre food at best, they just buy really really good cuts of meat.
Damn - denied Victory by Grinder.Bizzle has heard my voice so I'm not sure if it's higher or lower then he expected. Strat's Bro also.
That's a really good idea. You want to move up to Michigan? Take a job pitching cards for me? If you show any aptitude for leadership, I'll promote you in like 6 weeks. I'm really easy to work for, except I make people call me Mister Manager.
I've wanted to pitch cards part time. I'll only do it if I can say Mister Manager in a gay black dude's voice.
Thanks, Ron Mex for the kind words. Maybe we will get that drink. Bills Dolphins perhaps?
Perhaps
Prior to this moment, I had never fathomed working at Wal Mart.Perspective.
really? I have said that I will keep working at least 3 days a week until I get fired due to honesty if I win the lotto. If someone asks me a stupid question, I will answer accordingly. If someone is being a prick, I will act accordingly. In essence, I will mock people until the bank has to fire me. I won't insult good people, only the jerkoffs.
This is what you do...You flip it on them. You start asking the questions, so they're trying to impress you.
You flip the script LD?
Edit: I'd also like the option of over-dressing excessively, i.e. wearing a tuxedo with many top hats, while dealing.
I liked this one Clint. Every once in a while, you crack me up.
That was a first round upset for sure. Looking back, I think Ron probably should've gone pretty far in this one. He could have a deep, low voice or he could have a bit of a high pitch to it. You just never know with fat people.
god...
I am with you on Ron. I expect his voice to be low, reading his posts, like a kind of rumbly-growl, and, as such, he is almost certain to have a voice higher in pitch than I expect.
...dammit
You flip the script LD?
Why you ain't go no credit cards? You got no credit cards at all?Why you order these CD's out of magazines and be sendin' them to your next door neighbor, and then when the UPS guy comes, you pick 'em up like you live there and shit?
Most Likely to Have a Voice That's Much Higher Than Expected
I've talked with 3/4 of the finalists and can confirm that none of them would be higher than you'd expect. Grinder is 6'13 and sounds like you'd expect, and gobears sounds like your standard Californian. I'm pretty sure I know who should have won that bracket but I don't want to say for fear of angering him.
I've talked with 3/4 of the finalists and can confirm that none of them would be higher than you'd expect. Grinder is 6'13 and sounds like you'd expect, and gobears sounds like your standard Californian. I'm pretty sure I know who should have won that bracket but I don't want to say for fear of angering him.
oh ron's always angry anyways, just go ahead and say it.
I've wanted to pitch cards part time. I'll only do it if I can say Mister Manager in a gay black dude's voice.
A flamingly homosexual black man who looks like Mateen Cleeves plays in card rooms around here, so I've got a perfect blueprint for you. You are hired. You will double as security, entertainment, pussy-wrangler, and, I don't know, let's say accountant.
I hate the sound of my voice as well... was it really THAT high?
I like the way my voice sounds in my head and hate the way it sounds in the real world. But I doubt it's higher than people expect.
I'm always amazed at the lack of inflection (intonation?) in my voice. Most of the time it's a relatively deep monotone (not quite Ben Stein), which does explain why it takes people a while to get used to knowing when I'm being facetious.
As I said after my anniversary, I would never PAY for Morton's. I had a gift card then, and this was paid for by an investment firm. Very mediocre food at best, they just buy really really good cuts of meat.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Why didn't you just tell the company guys to take you somewhere else?
It's career fair time for me again. I've already got interviews for internships with two small firms (one has a really Jewish sounding name that I don't want to post in case they google themselves, so Cane/Speedz..put in a word through the tribe for me?). I've decided I'm going to try something different this year in interviews...I'm going to stretch the truth to the point where it might not even be true anymore to come up with good situations/answers for the behavioral type questions that are so popular in interviews nowadays.
No Big 4? And you have to have BS answers to the behavioral questions, do you think people really have good stories about a time that they showed leadership skills? It's all bullshitting. And don't be awkward at the pre-nights.
Cane, have you considered going back to school for a degree in Accounting or Economics.
Dibs on top bunk!
I'm not sure if it works, but I really want to be Judge Smails. Actually, my preferences in reverse order:3) Spaulding Smails2) D'Annunzio1) Judge SmailsI don't know if I could get any of those roles. Dawson is D'Annunzio, right?
I'm kinda flattered by that, but honestly I'm gunning for the role of Ty Webb. I may fall short in the wealth, good looks, and charm, but...oh goddamnit I'm D'Annunzio.