I Called In Sick Today

I'm starting a list of the most terrible places on earth. I don't mean it in the sense of "New Jersey" or "Pakistan", I mean those everyday places you come across that just overwhelm you with a sense of malaise. 1. The cosmetics section of a department store.
Short, large-breasted, insane whores make it even worse.
5 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: speedz99, BizzleI'm going to end up with the second highest point total and the loss. Story of my life.
Well, my team is pretty ****ing horrible. I was losing my mind watching Tulane and the Pelican offense cost me hundreds of dollars during the draft, and performed about as poorly as I could have.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, that's really a horrible topic...and, in my opinion, a stupid concept in general. 3. The baby section of a WalMart.No...I mean, I don't think...she would've told...it's not out of the...no...no.
You're a stupid concept in general.I am no closer to a better topic idea than six sigma right now than I was a few hours ago.
You're a stupid concept in general.I am no closer to a better topic idea than six sigma right now than I was a few hours ago.
Talk about something having to do with your life on the farm...you lived on a farm, right? Or used to go to one? Or something. It'll be interesting, you'll have a lot to say, etc. I don't know, talk about the resurgence of family farming because of the slow moves towards more "green"/community...stuff.

I accidentally took Randy's advice, and I believe I have demolished whatever vestige of a chance I had with Maggie. Just a John-Favreu-in-Swingers style implosion.I really wish I were still a drinker. I want some booze right now. Tomorrow I'm going on a Forgetting Maggie binge. I don't know what's wrong with me re: women.First Order of Business:Victoria. Her real name is Victoria. ]

I can't believe what just happened in the Pats game.

I accidentally took Randy's advice, and I believe I have demolished whatever vestige of a chance I had with Maggie. Just a John-Favreu-in-Swingers style implosion.
There was no vestige, buddy. All you did was make it official in your own head, which is a good thing.
I don't know what's wrong with me re: women.
Hey, you're in good company here. Most of us don't know what's wrong with us re: women. I currently am scared of the fact that my girlfriend likes me more than I like her, think constantly about a girl I have a huge thing for but isn't a dating possibility right now, and can't get past the bisexual stripper I hang out with at school.
That roughing the passer call was unbelievably bad. Yikes.
Pretty bad
I can't believe what just happened in the Pats game.There was no vestige, buddy. All you did was make it official in your own head, which is a good thing.Hey, you're in good company here. Most of us don't know what's wrong with us re: women. I currently am scared of the fact that my girlfriend likes me more than I like her, think constantly about a girl I have a huge thing for but isn't a dating possibility right now, and can't get past the bisexual stripper I hang out with at school.
Hi, welcome to our world Buffalo.The Nati
I accidentally took Randy's advice, and I believe I have demolished whatever vestige of a chance I had with Maggie. Just a John-Favreu-in-Swingers style implosion.I really wish I were still a drinker. I want some booze right now. Tomorrow I'm going on a Forgetting Maggie binge. I don't know what's wrong with me re: women.First Order of Business:Victoria. Her real name is Victoria. ]
Does this mean you're going on a vacation to Hawaii where you'll run into Maggie and ML and fall for the desk lady named Victoria?
Hey, you're in good company here. Most of us don't know what's wrong with us re: women. I currently am scared of the fact that my girlfriend likes me more than I like her, think constantly about a girl I have a huge thing for but isn't a dating possibility right now, and can't get past the bisexual stripper I hang out with at school.
I know what's up with women. me and my buddy let one join our group in this spreadsheet class and she's basically just attached her name to the first three projects.if I weren't inclined to skip so often I'd raise a ruckus over it
I can't believe what just happened in the Pats game.There was no vestige, buddy. All you did was make it official in your own head, which is a good thing.Hey, you're in good company here. Most of us don't know what's wrong with us re: women. I currently am scared of the fact that my girlfriend likes me more than I like her, think constantly about a girl I have a huge thing for but isn't a dating possibility right now, and can't get past the bisexual stripper I hang out with at school.
At least until today, I had some chance. I had never done anything to make reconciliation impossible. Despite our problems, we always got along, the chemistry was always good, still that residual attraction, etc. If things broke right, it might've worked out. Now? No. The odds were slim, though, so this is probably for the best. I would like to hear more about these women problems, Matthew. I stayed away from here while I was in my "EFF WHORES" phase, but that has passed, so I will be respectful.
Hi, welcome to our world Buffalo.
It's not even close. Not even close. You guys are comic-bad, like the Cubs. We've always got hope and then end up having things go as terribly as possible at the last possible finish. In order, we have lost Monday Night Football games the past 3 years when a) we were up by 8 with less than a minute left, gave up a touchdown, stopped the 2 point conversion, then they recovered the onside kick and kicked a 53 yard field goal for the win, B) we gave up a 56 yard field goal with 47 seconds left and then missed a 47 yard field goal, and c) we hold an 11 point lead over a team widely considered one of the best in football with 5 minutes left and give up 2 touchdowns, the second thanks to our kick-returner fumbling the kickoff with 2 minutes and change left when he could have kneeled in the endzone and taken the touchback.If it wasn't for the Syracuse title a few years back my fandom would be completely ruined by a trio of teams that are consistently hopeful but can never get there.
I would like to hear more about these women problems, Matthew. I stayed away from here while I was in my "EFF WHORES" phase, but that has passed, so I will be respectful.
I don't know...I'm in a weird spot. I feel like I broke it down somewhat recently. Here are the basics once again:Speedz' Girl: I like hanging out with her. She's very sweet. I'm not sure if it goes beyond that yet. And the relationship might be close to a turning point where I have to either get all the way in it or end it. I need more time to figure this one out.Former Coworker: Needs no description, other than what I've said about her many times. If she asked me to marry her tomorrow, I'd say yes. Former Stripper/Current Classmate: Hot. Bisexual. In an open relationship. Wants to go to a strip club with me and get a couple's lap dance. She's really just a funny aside in my life at the moment.
Pretty badHi, welcome to our world Buffalo.The Nati
It's not even close. Not even close. You guys are comic-bad, like the Cubs. We've always got hope and then end up having things go as terribly as possible at the last possible finish. In order, we have lost Monday Night Football games the past 3 years when a) we were up by 8 with less than a minute left, gave up a touchdown, stopped the 2 point conversion, then they recovered the onside kick and kicked a 53 yard field goal for the win, B) we gave up a 56 yard field goal with 47 seconds left and then missed a 47 yard field goal, and c) we hold an 11 point lead over a team widely considered one of the best in football with 5 minutes left and give up 2 touchdowns, the second thanks to our kick-returner fumbling the kickoff with 2 minutes and change left when he could have kneeled in the endzone and taken the touchback.If it wasn't for the Syracuse title a few years back my fandom would be completely ruined by a trio of teams that are consistently hopeful but can never get there.
Should be no surprise Bizzle said it better than I was going to. Oh ya, don't forget about Scott Norwood and wide right.
I'm just going to assume my date stumbling in my door is part of the "frenzy".
It could be. If I get off twice, I'm not concerned at all with duration. Anything that happens after that is just gravy, and it I'm tired, I'd rather just finish it after the second one.
I'm starting a list of the most terrible places on earth. I don't mean it in the sense of "New Jersey" or "Pakistan", I mean those everyday places you come across that just overwhelm you with a sense of malaise. 1. The cosmetics section of a department store.
Middle School.
She's really just a funny aside in my life at the moment.
I just spent 5 minutes trying to make a joke changing aside to inside, then got distracted by a girls gone wild commercial.So I got nothin.Carry on.
I'm starting a list of the most terrible places on earth. I don't mean it in the sense of "New Jersey" or "Pakistan", I mean those everyday places you come across that just overwhelm you with a sense of malaise.
me: my headspeedz: aaawwwwwwwwwwwme2: that backfiredspeedz: so what are you doing here?me: uhhme3: he's a PIme2: you're a private investigatorme: I'm a private investigatorspeedz: who hired you?me: Mrs. Speedzspeedz: there is not Mrs. Speedzme: yea?me2: you got us stumpedme: well who do you think is causing all this turmoil between you and your three ladies?me3: that was goodspeedz: I'll kill herme: no. that's just what she wantsspeedz: give me one good reason whyme: I'll give you a reason. I'll give you a really good reasonme2: didn't we do that part already?me3: if you love himme2: if you love himme: if you love himme: if you really love himme: you'll pretend you don't know that this is all from sneakers and I've given you no lady advice and have instead just made sa21 cream his pants three times while wearing a condom which all together has simultaneously made you laugh, made you disappointed, and made you feel inferior to SA21sa21: JLLme2: and give him head whenever he wantsspeedz: I understand nowme: y-ya do?speedz: I'm gonna pop off my shirt. blast my nips. bang some sluts.me: grab that dusterLG: it's not that dirty 'round hereme2: wait I'm not the blind guyme3: muaahahahahahahaahahaha...Beans: you know. that makes you the black guy...ahahahah ohhh.loogie: seize the carp!
I just spent 5 minutes trying to make a joke
(Beans walks into the local sporting goods store this afternoon)"Hey Beans.... whatsha after today?""Well, Im going fishin for trout in a few days and Im snoopin around for some new flies to hang in the tree limbs""Snoop all ya want.....hey.... Whats the difference between a woman and a tin roof?""...""You gotta nail both of em real good or theyll end up at your neighbors house!""You guys have internet here?"You going to the air races, Guap?
You going to the air races, Guap?
I was going to try to. I went to the Sacramento Air Show on Sat, which was great. F18, F22, B2, some F15 patriots that are based out of Byron near where I used to live. But I just found out that I have to watch our friends kid for the weekend, and I am not sure taking the kid to Reno for the day is going to fly with them.Cabanas, Fred American Beauty - Race 52 F-51 Mustang Camp, Thomas Air Biscuit - Race 2 FM-2 Wildcat Dawson, Stewart Rare Bear - Race 77 F8F-2 Bearcat Alternate pilot.Dawson, Stewart Spirit of Texas - Race 105 Hawker Sea Fury Destefani, Bill (Tiger) Strega - Race 7 P-51D Mustang Alternate pilot.Dieckman, Ray Sawbones - Race 71 Hawker Sea Fury Eberhardt, Bill Merlin's Magic - Race 22 P-51D Mustang Eberhardt, Stu Merlin's Magic - Race 22 P-51D Mustang Alternate pilot.Ezell, Nelson Fury - Race 13 Hawker Sea Fury Alternate pilot.Ezell, Nelson Sea Hawk - Race 21 Hawker Sea Fury Alternate pilot.Ezell, Nelson Spirit of Texas - Race 105 Hawker Sea Fury Alternate pilot.Gibson, Robert (Hoot) Riff Raff - Race 99 Hawker Sea Fury Gordon, Rob Speedball Alice - Race 31 P-51D Mustang Hinton, Steven Strega - Race 7 P-51D Mustang Hisey, Brent Miss America - Race 11 P-51D Mustang Jackson, Matt Argonaut - Race 114 Hawker Sea Fury Jackson, Matt Dreadnought - Race 8 Hawker Sea Fury Keenum, Mike Riff Raff - Race 99 Hawker Sea Fury Leeward, Jimmy Cloud Dancer - Race 9 P-51D Mustang Leeward, Jimmy Galloping Ghost - Race 177 P-51D Mustang Maloney, John Parrothead - Race 17 P-40N Alternate pilot.Maloney, John Sneak Attack - Race 18 P-40E Martin, Dan Ridge Runner III - Race 20 P-51D Mustang Matthews, Doug Race 24 F4U-4 Corsair Matthews, Doug Bad Attitude - Race 117 Hawker Sea Fury Morss, Dave Polar Bear - Race 25 P-51A Mustang Morss, Dave Steadfast - Race 33 Yak 3U Alternate pilot.Morss, Dave The Bear - Race 133 T-28B Trojan Alternate pilot.Pardue, Howard Bearcat - Race 14 F8F-1 Bearcat Pardue, Howard Fury - Race 13 Hawker Sea Fury Patterson, Robert Lady Jo - Race 81 TF-51D Mustang Paul, John-Curtiss Parrothead - Race 17 P-40N Paul, John-Curtiss Sneak Attack - Race 18 P-40E Alternate pilot.Penney, John Rare Bear - Race 77 F8F-2 Bearcat Sanders, Brian Dreadnought - Race 8 Hawker Sea Fury Alternate pilot.Sanders, Dennis Argonaut - Race 114 Hawker Sea Fury Alternate pilot.Seghetti, Brant Sparky - Race 44 P-51D Mustang Smoot, Sherman Czech Mate - Race 86 Yak 11 Thibodeau, Joseph Sea Hawk - Race 21 Hawker Sea Fury Vance, Dan Lady Jo - Race 81 TF-51D Mustang Alternate pilot.Vance, Dan Speedball Alice - Race 31 P-51D Mustang Alternate pilot.Wallace, Bruce The Bear - Race 133 T-28B Trojan Whiteside, Will Steadfast - Race 33 Yak 3U Whiteside, Will Voodoo - Race 5 P-51D MustangThat guy I was telling you about is going to be there. Maybe next year. I will try to plan for it, didn't know about it til you mentioned it last week.