I Called In Sick Today

I shouldn't even say this, because I going to get grief, but I met a UFC fighter yesterday. I don't remember his name, but he said he was fighting on September 19th.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Sooo, Sally, Bizzle, you guys ready for some UFC tonight? I think this is a solid card but after reading some of the comments on a Yahoo.com mma article, those douches were slamming it.Don't get me wrong, I've never been much of a Couture guy or anything, but I love watching a Maia fight and I think Vera vs Krystof has a chance to be compelling. Silva vs Jardine will probably be a slugfest as well. I actually think I'm going to just stay home, buy it and stay sober, as opposed to my usual routine of "saving the money" and just going to the bar and watching it for free, yet spending well over $100 on booze and food.I didn't do anything last night. I'm a looooser, although, I do like that Yardhouse. Too bad its far away. Always women there
I didn't even know there was one on tonight. guess I'm out of touch. but they're just too damn expensive and too damn close together for me to stay up with them.
Did she actually say this, or is this you being succinct?
you're getting warmer.
I shouldn't even say this, because I going to get grief, but I met a UFC fighter yesterday. I don't remember his name, but he said he was fighting on September 19th.
lineup
Hey Sal I read my son Where the Wild Things Are last night. I will never be able to read that book without thinking of you now. So thanks for that. I think.
coooooo stanza
I didn't even know there was one on tonight. guess I'm out of touch. but they're just too damn expensive and too damn close together for me to stay up with them.
I'm soooo disappointed in you. There is also an Ultimate Fight Night free on Spike on Wednesday, September 16th, then a show on the 19th. Like I said, I haven't bought one at the house in a while, but I need to curb my drinking and spending when going out, because I'm usually so buzzed I don't remember the fights as much, although the last card was a bit of a stinker, but I guess my point from before, how they are flooding the market, might become a shaky proposition
I'm soooo disappointed in you. There is also an Ultimate Fight Night free on Spike on Wednesday, September 16th, then a show on the 19th. Like I said, I haven't bought one at the house in a while, but I need to curb my drinking and spending when going out, because I'm usually so buzzed I don't remember the fights as much, although the last card was a bit of a stinker, but I guess my point from before, how they are flooding the market, might become a shaky proposition
I know watching things live is better, and if it's a good card I certainly understand the appeal of paying for it, but you can get HD torrents with all the prefight stuff cut out within hours of it being over. Maybe something to consider for the lesser cards coming up?
I know watching things live is better, and if it's a good card I certainly understand the appeal of paying for it, but you can get HD torrents with all the prefight stuff cut out within hours of it being over. Maybe something to consider for the lesser cards coming up?
hell, I don't even steal music, I'm certainly not going to do that. Just a thing with me, not that I'm all high and mighty. Besides, going to the bar, looking at some puss, hanging with friends is part of it for me, so screw it, ya know
I like puss
See what I'm getting at here? Although, I will say, going to watch a UFC event at a bar isn't the most conducive thing to do in order to look at puss, especially single puss. Go figure, right?But I swear to god, I have been to The Yardhouse in Palm Beach Gardens probaby 5 times and I've always ended up talking, chatting, making out with girls, good looking girls. I really should go there more. Well, except that it's a half hour away and most of the beers are between 5-6.50, so it can get a tad pricey with my volume of consumptionI also had around 12 beers, all different except for the last one, and not one name I knew from before. I didn't have a single Miller Lite or anything.
Do you think that they are flooding the market with cards and events but thinning out the quality a little? I mean, now that I know more of the fighters, I can watch about any of them. Take this card, I could watch about 8 of the fights, happily. And the UFC Fight Night cards seems ok to me as well, but nothing that makes me want to shell out $60 bucks. I'll have to check out that 103 card again.
Agreed. Just wait until there are 3 major cards in November-I almost hope the ratings crash on those so that Dana reels it back in a bit.That being said, a reason that we're seeing "too many" cards right now is that the champs aren't fighting anywhere near as much as they used to-between 102, 103, 105 and 107 you're going to see a combined 0 title fights. If the proposed Sanchez-Penn fight gets added if the UFC gets a network TV deal going, then you'll see 3 title fights the rest of the year, but it is much more likely that there will only be 2 title fights for the rest of the year, resulting in a total of 8 or 9 for the entire year (depending on how you count the St Pierre-Penn fight), which means that the average title-holder fought a little less than 2 times (155 and 185 have only been up for grabs once this year, the other 3 twice).
I also had around 12 beers, all different except for the last one, and not one name I knew from before. I didn't have a single Miller Lite or anything.
Well it's about god damned time.
Agreed. Just wait until there are 3 major cards in November-I almost hope the ratings crash on those so that Dana reels it back in a bit.That being said, a reason that we're seeing "too many" cards right now is that the champs aren't fighting anywhere near as much as they used to-between 102, 103, 105 and 107 you're going to see a combined 0 title fights. If the proposed Sanchez-Penn fight gets added if the UFC gets a network TV deal going, then you'll see 3 title fights the rest of the year, but it is much more likely that there will only be 2 title fights for the rest of the year, resulting in a total of 8 or 9 for the entire year (depending on how you count the St Pierre-Penn fight), which means that the average title-holder fought a little less than 2 times (155 and 185 have only been up for grabs once this year, the other 3 twice).
Well yeah, the days of people fighting 3 times a year is over, sadly. It's slowly morphing into boxing in that sense because the skill of the fighters is greater than in the past, so training and recouping times are greater. GSP is said to be out until March or so, BJ will fight again, Silva, who knows? Lloyoto will fight this last time then not again for a spell I'd imagine. I don't need just title fights. Rampage vs Rashad should be a good fight, I love watching Mir fight, a few others, but i guess that's my cross to bare. It's just a lot of these guys don't move the needle for me. Hazelet is fun to watch, I cant' wait for the Maia fight tonight. It's funny, the Thiago Silva fight tonight, you picture him as a striker, but he came up as a BJJ guy. I guess I just love BJJ guys, but not if they don't transition well. Palhares and Leites were awful against Henderson and A. Silva, respectively. I think Maia will go after it harder and not just ass scoot. I'm rambling now. Weeee
Well it's about god damned time.
Well thank you sir. You'd love this place. Over 100 beers on tapalthough, I did get "irritated" when I'd order a beer and it would come in the fancy goblet and not the regular pint glass because it was a higher end beer. I want volume. I think I had one or two beers that were around 12% alcohol
She thinks I am funny, so I am in love.
I hear you.
Things went reasonably well. I thought of something Ron said a few weeks ago -- something about making them work for it -- so instead of bringing the H-Train back to my place after we made out in my car, I told her I'd see her later.
I don't think this is the type of situation he was referring to.
Wang: "I am really good at basketball."
I think this is a "hot dog/hallway" kind of situation that will ruin any kind of good will that Jess and BlackGirlWhoseNameIDon'tRemember instilled in your relationship with your Wang.
I'm actually working on a possible self-loather at the moment.
Buddy, they're all self-loathers.
It's not your fault. You've been stuffing things that aren't chicken breasts for so long.
Shazaam!
I ordered fancy goblet beers.
Fag.

Sleeping your way through the waitresses at an establishment that basically caters solely to sports, booze and fried foods.I think you are onto something, Wang.

So, uh, vet school is horrible. HORRIBLE. The amount of information we're expected to learn/memorize is beyond staggering...it's like the "Ludicrous Speed" of education. I've never studied right after the first week of classes. I've never studied more than a few days before an exam. I've only studied on Saturday a handful of times in my life (if that). Today, Saturday, I went to a study group for physiological chemistry from 9-12. Then I went to an anatomy study group from 1-3. I plan on doing at least 2-3 more hours of studying between this afternoon and tonight. I still feel like I'm totally fucked.Good times.

OH! watched a movie tonight that I want every one to see. it's fucking awesome. it's called "world's greatest dad" with beans' boy robin williams. seriously, one of the best movies I've seen in a long, long time. if you like arrested development, you'll like this. anybody heard of it?
Is it in theaters or what? I can't seem to find it.
I hear you.Fag.
Well, they all think I'm funny, so I guess I'd have to love them all. It's kinda what I doand I didn't know what type of glass it would come in when I ordered it. I guess the higher up the beer food chain I ordered, the better the glass? Who knows. I'll come back to the fag comment in a smidge
Before and after:001-1.jpg
I recognize the back of this head. BOOOOMand I'm sure that hair is a lot of work, but I think she's made a mistake. I hope the layers it properly and just don't go with the 80's girl squared off bottom
Oh, it's picture time?
So, about you calling me a fag. Should we revisit that whole scenario?I just bought the most awesome album ever off of Itunes
So, uh, vet school is horrible. HORRIBLE. The amount of information we're expected to learn/memorize is beyond staggering...it's like the "Ludicrous Speed" of education. I've never studied right after the first week of classes. I've never studied more than a few days before an exam. I've only studied on Saturday a handful of times in my life (if that). Today, Saturday, I went to a study group for physiological chemistry from 9-12. Then I went to an anatomy study group from 1-3. I plan on doing at least 2-3 more hours of studying between this afternoon and tonight. I still feel like I'm totally fucked.Good times.
I'm sure you'll do fine.
Is it in theaters or what? I can't seem to find it.
you and your "legal" methods. how quaint.
I've never been successful at the whole torrent thing.
OR WITH PLEASING A WOMAN HA HAactually my buddy downloaded it and copied it to a disc and we watched it last night. it was surprising as hell because with a name like "worlds greatest dad" starring robin williams, you're thinking something completely different.