Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

tumb-Judd-Nelson-als-John-Bender.jpgme: well actually I won't find out if the pedal will stick till I leave the car for a few hours and drive it again. at least I gave it a shot and have dirty fingers now. thanks beans. oh btw, I didn't read posts RE where to go (sorry brv). I decided that since I knew where an auto zone was, that'd be a safe bet.everyone: [snore]me: D9 was pretty good and a lot shorter than I expected.speedz: [sno..] mm. huh what. I didn't eat her.me: I might be a little crazy and go see "The Goods" tomorrow. I know I'm a wild man thinking about TWO movie ticket purchases. what am I on a date? ridiculous.speedz: where are the other four guys?me: slutspeedz: my head hurts
Wal Mart or the Hy-Vee liquor store? I live in a Bermuda Triangle of booze between the East Side, Pleasant Hill and Altoona so there's about 135 places to buy beer.. but now that I'm all domesticated and shit, I just tend to buy it when I'm getting groceries.
Nah, it's all the same price in Ames regardless of where you go. Save for Sam's which is cheaper I guess. Do you need a card to buy booze at Sam's club? I'm pretty sure I saw a sign saying that "membership is not needed to purchase alcohol" but I'm still skeptical.

That sucks, Cane. Brain. CaneBrain. CB.We need to find something to call you that doesn't sound stupid.

speedz: my head hurts
What else is new?I starved myself today in anticipation of going to my favorite chinese restaurant tonight. Four mai tais and six buffet plates later, I want to die.
Went to see District 9 tonight. First half hour was great. Then, the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate. Awesome.
I just got back from this. I knew absolutely nothing about it. I went in under the impression that it was some sort of drama about apartheid set in joburg. Imagine my shock when the aliens showed up.Great movie though.
I had so much sex last night it was ridiculous.
Here allow me....Nope.JonTom, I saw D9 last night too and as I said to my husband "it was interesting and different than anything I've ever seen but I'm not sure that I actually enjoyed it."

My best Beans impression:100_0517.jpgThat's our patio after a little get together last night for some of the guys that are just coming back to Ames. These ISU/USC themed Bud Light cans are probably my favorite thing ever. It is directly responsible for me spending a few extra bucks to get Bud Light instead of BLT's.

I'm way too fancy for that now.
Im curious about the leak inside the wall.... any updates or did it go away just get ignored?
Do you need a card to buy booze at Sam's club? I'm pretty sure I saw a sign saying that "membership is not needed to purchase alcohol" but I'm still skeptical.
Nope...Its not that much cheaper in there around here....probably a couple bucks less per case
I starved myself today in anticipation of going to my favorite chinese restaurant tonight. Four mai tais and six buffet plates later, I want to die.
Buy the new woman a huge purse and line it with a Glad bag or something next time... maybe individual zip locks if you dont like your food touchingIts less shaming to get caught doing that than asking for a doggie bag at a buffet, in my opinion...
I had so much sex last night it was ridiculous.
Its good to know that youre still single...
My best Beans impression:100_0517.jpg
Good work...Now that I have the ability to take pics discretely with the phone and upload them here, Ill start posting more evidence of our drinking in public placesMaybe Ill get lucky and snap one of a traffic stop or something
Im curious about the leak inside the wall.... any updates or did it go away just get ignored?
my buddy who's a plumber came over yesterday to look at it and he thinks it's the fitting on the line to the ice maker on the fridge. said it was some sort of old pin hole splice or something like that and it probably rusted off and is now making that sound. he's gonna fix it for me. good stuff.
Buy the new woman a huge purse and line it with a Glad bag or something next time... maybe individual zip locks if you dont like your food touchingIts less shaming to get caught doing that than asking for a doggie bag at a buffet, in my opinion...
I'm ashamed that you'd even joke that I'd be the kind of guy to do that.
ok so it's looking like the girl I slept with last night stole twenty bucks and my underwear. that's new.
well at least she left you some crabs.

So a couple of nights ago I forgot to close the study door before I went to bed. Around 5:30 a.m., I hear a a big noise and when I go into the hallway, I see our dog coughing up a hairball. He's gotten into our kitchen before so I figured that's what happened but he then moved into the living room to pick up a stuffed animal. It took me a second, but I realized it was our pet chinchilla. I got the chinchilla away from him but it was too late as his neck had been snapped.Our dog had knocked the dust bin off of the cage (the noise) where the chinchilla liked to stay so it only took a few seconds to kill him unfortunately before I got there.Sigh.....our chinchilla was such a nice mellow cute fellow - anyone know a good chinchilla tattoo I could get?