I Called In Sick Today

So are we doing a FFL this year? I just had my auction in my newest (and biggest) league, will post results when they're posted online.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Only if they cleaned the throttle body at the same time the valve was changed....Most pcv valves vent from the valve cover to directly behind the throttle body butterfly.... the "gunk" they discharge builds up behind the plate(s) and cause the sticking symptomIts easy enough to do yourself.... buy a can of Gumout or similar carb cleaner, remove the intake hose or air cleaner housing from the throttle body, and manually open and close the butterfly with you hand while spraying inside the housing. Dont use a large amount at one time.... about a five second burst before starting the car and running it a minute or two before repeating the process will keep it from backfiring and blowing the muffler up or something. A squirt or two of Whiskey Delta forty (WD40) on the exterior linkage after doing that will solve the problem for another ten years or so
so anybody, if I was gonna go to Target (after watching District 9) should I expect to be able to find Gumout and WD40 there? Or will I have to make a second stop at some place like Ace or some other store?
so anybody, if I was gonna go to Target (after watching District 9) should I expect to be able to find Gumout and WD40 there? Or will I have to make a second stop at some place like Ace or some other store?
Wal-Mart's auto section will have both. Gumout is a brand name, and will be with the other carb cleaners and fuel injector cleaners.
oh, and Chrinestone, I'm quite glad to know that it was worth your time to visit with mr bizzle while you were in his town. yeah. I guess you just, you know, didn't have time while you were in virginia. right. yeah its cool. whatever. I don't even care.
Headed to Roanoke Tuesday night....
So are we doing a FFL this year? I just had my auction in my newest (and biggest) league, will post results when they're posted online.
I hope we are, as I have a title to defend. Bizzle, you and I will have to make like 20 NFL and/or Fantasy Football props this year.
I hope we are, as I have a title to defend. Bizzle, you and I will have to make like 20 NFL and/or Fantasy Football props this year.
I'm in. I've been waiting on Bizzle to make the annual announcement. I just got bummed and found I pick tenth in my other league.
I was just about to tell you I was going to be busy and wouldn't be able to meet up. Phew, that would have been awkward!
oh wow my plans just got canceled what do you know. but since you can't make it, man, what a drag huh. oh well, next time!
oh wow my plans just got canceled what do you know. but since you can't make it, man, what a drag huh. oh well, next time!
hey, I'm gonna be in town that day if you want to meet up
what in the sam hill are you drinking? looks like either a beast light or a miller lite from 1983.
flat3.jpgClose....I pulled the Diet Coke cano off the can for pic purposes.... while working, especially in a public setting, we drink the High Life Lights for reduced alcohol content (keeps us sorta sober) and because they are almost invisible with the canos...I switched from regular Miller Lite a few years ago after a distributor told me that its the same beer as Lite inside the can. Of course we did a few blind taste tests to verify the claim before making the decisionIts probably a good thing that Ive never got wind of Nevadas in a canBoth the truck and hoe would have been turned over in the pic....
Wal-Mart's auto section
Yep.... O'Reillys or Autozone would probably be a few bucks cheaper, though

oh the high life LITE even. I'll be damned. I used to thrive on the ole regular high life. man, those were the days. me and a buddy were both out of a job at the time, but still young enough to somehow always have money, and we'd go to the store every day at around 5 and get a 12 pack of high life, old milwaukee, or schlitz. under five bucks each. couldn't beat that with a stick. we actually single handedly caused the prices for all three of those to raise by like a dollar. I think I may have told this story here before.but yeah, beer. cool.tonight's my 10 year high school reunion. kinda excited. I bet everybody's all old and ugly and shit. gonna bang me a fat broad.

Wait, what?
When Miller Lite changed their can a while back we noticed that the extra blue coloring stuck out around the seams of the canos.... not good for ultimate stealthI mentioned this to a distributor friend of mine in Vegas and he recommended that we switch to High Life Light since it was the exact same beer inside as Miller LiteWe didnt believe him at first, but after a several proof of concept tests, we concluded that he was indeed correctI even called the brewery and after jumping thru a few hoops, got ahold of some sort of brewmeister that said the only difference was the High Life Light had one percent more alcohol than Lite. Thats why Lite has a few less caloriesIt was a good tradeoff if you ask me.... we get more booze for less cost with the Light verses the LiteBest business decision I ever made
oh the high life LITE even. I'll be damned. I used to thrive on the ole regular high life.tonight's my 10 year high school reunion. kinda excited. I bet everybody's all old and ugly and shit. gonna bang me a fat broad.
Its hard to comprehend for the average person, but every week I buy between fifteen to twenty thirty packs of beer for employees, friends, and leaches that hang around....I bootleg the stuff from Missouri to Arkansas since its much cheaper up there.... eleven bucks and change for a thirty packCoronas and Nevadas come from the same place but they arent in view or access of the above except Shane. Hes bad enoughOur class reunion is held at some penitentiary down south.... Ive never been to one
I learned something new about my favorite domestic light and cold beverage today. Thanks, Mr. Beans!
Stick with me, kid....Im planning a trip to Brazil to investigate a rumor that Crown Royal is repackaged there as a generic brandWE"LL RULE THE WORLD!!!!111!!!!1111!!!!

man I thought virginia was a cheap hole. I don't know though, they could be the same price here actually. I can't say I've bought anything in a thirty pack in quite some time. I'm way too fancy for that now. 18 packs of rolling rock in the can all the way.

man I thought virginia was a cheap hole. I don't know though, they could be the same price here actually. I can't say I've bought anything in a thirty pack in quite some time. I'm way too fancy for that now. 18 packs of rolling rock in the can all the way.
You win for the simple fact that they sell Rolling Rock in a can out there. 6 pack of bottles or a case of bottles here. Sad, so sad.
High Life, Natty and Busch are all 11.99 here, plus DEPOSIT!!!! and tax for a 30 pack.
Really? I'm pretty sure High Life and Natty are around $14 + tax/deposit and Busch (or BLT's (Busch Light Tasty's) as we call them) are $15ish in Ames. Where the hell do you buy booze for that cheap?
Really? I'm pretty sure High Life and Natty are around $14 + tax/deposit and Busch (or BLT's (Busch Light Tasty's) as we call them) are $15ish in Ames. Where the hell do you buy booze for that cheap?
Wal Mart or the Hy-Vee liquor store? I live in a Bermuda Triangle of booze between the East Side, Pleasant Hill and Altoona so there's about 135 places to buy beer.. but now that I'm all domesticated and shit, I just tend to buy it when I'm getting groceries.