I Called In Sick Today

I noticed Brvheart's title: Poker forum God. Here's a new name for you, Brv: Blasphemous Holy Roller.
Actually Strat's title is Poker Forum God, brv's is something about how he is a communist or something.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I love that hat comic, especially the companion.Strategy knows a thing or two about Walmart.I would like to see District 9.Other movies I am interested in:Inglorious BasterdsBig FanThe Informant!The RoadWhere the Wild Things AreShutter IslandProbably some others too. I like movies.

Let's cast another movie.How 'bout Pulp Fiction?Vincent Vega: charming, doesn't like being ordered around, can blow when he gets in the red (beans)Jules Winnfield: bad ass motherfucker, pretty much a vegetarian, the talker (Wang)Marsellus Wallace: contemplates the if's, gets medieval (Randy)Mia Wallace: out of work actor, good date (loogie)Hunny Bunny: LGPumpkin: strategyLance: a friend (speedz)Butch: underestimated, sentimental (Ron)Marvin: shot in the face (turd)Captain Koons: good storyteller (run)Jimmie: black friends, black wife (Bear)The Wolf: takes care of things (Sickinfo2)I considered casting Zed and the Gimp, but BigD doesn't really post here.

Chrozzo reached negative 100 VOA before you got to positive 100.
Oh my lord that's absolutely absurd given the incredibly low benchmark for average. I wish you had mod powers so you could treat FCP OT like the English Premiere league, and send people down.
Let's cast another movie.How 'bout Pulp Fiction?Vincent Vega: charming, doesn't like being ordered around, can blow when he gets in the red (beans)Jules Winnfield: bad ass motherfucker, pretty much a vegetarian, the talker (Wang)Marsellus Wallace: contemplates the if's, gets medieval (Randy)Mia Wallace: out of work actor, good date (loogie)Hunny Bunny: LGPumpkin: strategyLance: a friend (speedz)Butch: underestimated, sentimental (Ron)Marvin: shot in the face (turd)Captain Koons: good storyteller (run)Jimmie: black friends, black wife (Bear)The Wolf: takes care of things (Sickinfo2)I considered casting Zed and the Gimp, but BigD doesn't really post here.
can I be kathy griffin?
No.Want to be the guy with the fuckin' hand cannon?Or flock of seagulls guy?
tough decision....gotta go with hand cannon.

I did not know where to put this but given Wang and Brv's feelings on the issue.....apparently, Landon Donovan has the swine flu. Presumably, he caught it while in Mexico for the WC qualifier.edit: nope, the article on cnnsi.com says he caught it while still in the US.

Hunny Bunny: LGPumpkin: strategy
hahaI can't believe I even have to ask to be Jimmie. damn. I love coffee and I certainly don't have a "dead nigger storage" sign on my garage. this is common knowledge.
oh god damn it, I didn't read that far down. yeah I guess wang gets it for the black girlfriend. I'm a loser even on the internet.
I think, for meta-reasons, JJJ should probably be Jimmie. He's really the one pulling the strings, right?
I think, for meta-reasons, JJJ should probably be Jimmie. He's really the one pulling the strings, right?
yeah, that's like 4th level thinking there bud.I guess I won't be cast in any of these movies until we get to a william h. macy or philip seymore hoffman flick.
Actually Strat's title is Poker Forum God, brv's is something about how he is a communist or something.
Ah, I see now.People change these avatars and mess me all up.
I did not know where to put this but given Wang and Brv's feelings on the issue.....apparently, Landon Donovan has the swine flu. Presumably, he caught it while in Mexico for the WC qualifier.edit: nope, the article on cnnsi.com says he caught it while still in the US.
I can't fathom how much this guy would have bitched and moaned had he picked it up in Mexico.