• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Seriously, you are a fan of this torture? Maybe I will start calling you Cheney.
it's not so bad if you are good at the game and doing the pegging instead of being the peggee. We would have crazy games of tennis dodgeball too.....that was an insane one. I used to be able to pick someone off 30 yards away with a racket and a tennis ball easy. Kids today are soft.
it's not so bad if you are good at the game and doing the pegging instead of being the peggee. We would have crazy games of tennis dodgeball too.....that was an insane one. I used to be able to pick someone off 30 yards away with a racket and a tennis ball easy. Parents today are litigious.
FYP, and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT
jesus that's deep. Is it totally necessary? I mean, pardon my ignorance, but does it really factor in to tourney poker very much? Don't you play to win and take each individual hand on it's own? Sure, I can see folding away marginal hands to find better spots due to payouts, etc, but is all that calculating really done?
I doubt people have a real-time idea in terms of their ICM as a result of their hand every time, but high limit SNG players essentially let ICM run their lives-with it, they can easily determine the right action in every hand. It's why sngs are "solvable", in a certain sense.
This video is goddamn amazing. It's gotta be the best thing on the internet. Probably the best thing of any sort ever, really.Sorry if somebody already posted that here recently. "Catching up" is so daunting because there's probably about 3800 pages I haven't read.
Seriously, you are a fan of this torture? Maybe I will start calling you Cheney.
It was fun for those of use who KICKED ASS at that game.Someone give me a high five, stat.
He does like taking things in the face.
I'm interested in the fact that you skipped the obvious buttsecks joke in favor of this, which doesn't really make sense because nobody takes anything in the face during butts up.

I played Magic: The Gathering on flat playground surfaces in 7-8th grade. Elementary school was a lot more pickle-type stuff, mixed in with before-school rugby that always got broken up. I feel bad for my mom with the amount of grass stains and knee-holes that I ruined jeans with. I mean, it was a every single day.Also, Speedz: I think Grinder was making a penis joke with his pickle post.

Doctor Ortho thinks that I have a torn labrum. It just basically means what I figured all along...try PT, when it doesn't work, consider surgery. Either throw sidearm and avoid serving in tennis and spiking in volleyball, or get the surgery and deal with that pain in the ass. We'll see...

Also, Speedz: I think Grinder was making a penis joke with his pickle post.
Yeah, I kind of figured that, but decided to go ahead with the explanation anyway.
CLIFF'S NOTES:money.jpg
I'm still confused - is it raining money down upon you, or is all your money flying away from you, powerless to stop it?you are one smuggy, enigmatic, dude. one smugmatic dude. hehe, smegma dude.
Doctor Ortho thinks that I have a torn labrum. It just basically means what I figured all along...try PT, when it doesn't work, consider surgery. Either throw sidearm and avoid serving in tennis and spiking in volleyball, or get the surgery and deal with that pain in the ass. We'll see...Yeah, I kind of figured that, but decided to go ahead with the explanation anyway.
I wasn't. Although I should have been.
collegehumorf4747ce6571.jpg
There's nothing that can't be improved upon with the use of graphs.What abou-Nothing!Bear has been "posting" for over 20 minutes now. First in creating a new thread that never happened and now in here. It's either going to be epic or he got a phone call in the middle of his post.Edit: 30 minutes2nd Edit: I'm not stalking, I just needed to get back to work after lunch, but wanted to wait to see the post. Really.
There's nothing that can't be improved upon with the use of graphs.What abou-Nothing!Bear has been "posting" for over 20 minutes now. First in creating a new thread that never happened and now in here. It's either going to be epic or he got a phone call in the middle of his post.Edit: 30 minutes2nd Edit: I'm not stalking, I just needed to get back to work after lunch, but wanted to wait to see the post. Really.
I was starting a new thread about the funny looks I got from black people when I bombed out of an elevator, screaming. I was trapped in the elevator with a Bee, and when I started explaining to the black people, I filled an awkward silence with the Jessica Walter line: "They don't allow you to have bees in here," but I started laughing like halfway through the line. When the blacks frowned even harder, in apparently-deepening confusion, I then said something like, "Yeah I don't know why I'd expect any of you to get that," and then realized it sounded like I was saying they wouldn't get it because they were black, which I was in some small part.I dunno, there really wasn't much there. Then I got a phone call and forgot about it.
I was starting a new thread about the funny looks I got from black people when I bombed out of an elevator, screaming. I was trapped in the elevator with a Bee, and when I started explaining to the black people, I filled an awkward silence with the Jessica Walter line: "They don't allow you to have bees in here," but I started laughing like halfway through the line. When the blacks frowned even harder, in apparently-deepening confusion, I then said something like, "Yeah I don't know why I'd expect any of you to get that," and then realized it sounded like I was saying they wouldn't get it because they were black, which I was in some small part.I dunno, there really wasn't much there. Then I got a phone call and forgot about it.
I enjoyed it. But it could use a graph.
I enjoyed it. But it could use a graph.
I am taking an accounting class, the bulk of which so far has been "flowcharts" and "other stupid crap like flowcharts." I have been the coolest kid in my 4-person row because I make funny flowcharts and graphs, then distribute them to undermine the professor. He can't afford to alienate me, because it's getting close to tenure-decision time, and I am the de facto leader of the Accounting Retards.