I Called In Sick Today

Speedz didn't do Eck justice. He spent the better part of a couple innings tossing out all the baseball sayings he could think of for pitchers, and was more doing it as a joke. "That cheese really had some hair on it." It was mostly because the Mets brought in this kid Bobby Parnell, who I hadn't seen pitch, and he was hitting 97-100 on about 15 straight fastballs, so there were plenty of opportunities to use hard-throwing baseball slang, and Eck took full advantage of it. This post seems pretty useless, in retrospect.
The post game show is brought to you by...Christ I can't find it, to hell with it.
I'm going sailing on Lake Michigan in a few minutes. Does that help?
im_sailing.jpg
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I will most likely be sober and relatively alone, unless of course I have a friend come over to watch the UFC fights, have some beers.I may also call one of the two girls I occasionally have sex with and do that.So, to a father and husband, the option of being alone, drinking beer with friends and/or having sex with different women must seem like a solid weekend. I'm indifferent
Yeah pretty solid. All my friends are doing family stuff this weekend and we are pretty much all still sick, so we are going to lay low and try and finally recover. That is the plan at least.
im_sailing.jpg
Every summer I used to go sailing with some buddies at this lake high in the Sierra Nevada's. Every single time we went out I would yell; I'm sailing! I'mmmmm Saaaiiiilllllinnnnggg!It was funny to me every time. Sad that most people had no idea what I was referencing.

eck is unhittable in rbi baseball 3, the best baseball video game of all-time. dude looks exactly the same as he did when he was 20 years younger. wonder what his secret is.i just bought supplies to make banana daiquiris. <3 boat drinks

eck is unhittable in rbi baseball 3, the best baseball video game of all-time. dude looks exactly the same as he did when he was 20 years younger. wonder what his secret is.i just bought supplies to make banana daiquiris. <3 boat drinks
I used to love playing MLB Baseball on the regular Nintendo at 4am after a night of drinking back in the day. We would always match up the Astros vs Padres. I forget the exact pitching matchups but I know Joey Hamilton would just flat out throw cheese and deal. Caminiti, Bagwell, Biggio. Murderers row boooyyyyyyyyyI miss the days of wasting 4 hours playing video games, but I don't because I could still do it and don't. Online poker replaced it. Sad thing is, they made it so easy with online play. You don't even have to drive to your buddies house.The only game I want to play now is the new UFC game but I won't spend any money on it. Baseball was fun when I played it on the PS3 last year, but its so much more complicated. Oh yeah, the point of quoting you. Can I have one of those drinks please?also, I'm on to step 2 at a discounted rate. Yay. Now I only have to finish in the top 5 of that SNG. We'll see. I only played because I had a ticket left.
Yeah pretty solid. All my friends are doing family stuff this weekend and we are pretty much all still sick, so we are going to lay low and try and finally recover. That is the plan at least.
all right, if you and your family is still sick then it's probably aids and you're going to die.
i just bought supplies to make banana daiquiris. <3 boat drinks
damn if you didn't choose the worst of the gay drinks.
all right, if you and your family is still sick then it's probably aids and you're going to die.
Nope, its RSV, really bad cold. Lasts up to a month. It sucks. If we get it again, I may punch a preschool kid if he sneezes on me.

Tip of advice:If your son goes up to your wife, smacks her on the belly, and when she asks what are you doing? When he responds "hitting you in your fat belly", don't let that be the point in time where you get the uncontrollable giggles.

I know everyone was wondering so I'll tell you. Going to a friends house to watch the fight and not drink. On the bright side, at least I won't piss away $100 bucks tonight, so yay for that.

The Yankees win, the Yankees win, THHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHHEEEEE YANKEEEES WIN
God I hate that guy. WHAT A JOB-A BY JOBA!At least I think it's the same guy.
Tip of advice:If your son goes up to your wife, smacks her on the belly, and when she asks what are you doing? When he responds "hitting you in your fat belly", don't let that be the point in time where you get the uncontrollable giggles.
And you thought you wouldn't be doing anything this weekend.
God I hate that guy. WHAT A JOB-A BY JOBA!At least I think it's the same guy.
Yeah, he's kind of tired and ridiculous with his plays on words, but whatever. I don't listen to him and probably wouldn't unless I had no other Yankee optionsI think a Simmons podcast was making fun of him the other day, commenting on his "He's on the Mark...Teixiera
The Yankees win, the Yankees win, THHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHHEEEEE YANKEEEES WIN
Lidge is awful, but that stadium is atrocious. 7 home runs yesterday, and while A-rod put a good swing on it, no way it was a home-run swing. They really need to revamp the dimensions soon, but I'm not sure how you quickly fix a billion dollar stadium to stop being so easy. Seriously, it's going to crush the record for most home runs in a park in year. Also, you really sound like you used to be fun, and you try to sprinkle parts of it into your current life. I don't like being able to see where you're coming from, since it means I'm headed in your miserable direction, minus the old-Jew interaction (I hope).I'm heading out to a bar I don't like with my girlfriend and her friend (who I also don't like, who knows a bartender that I don't like) since I pretty much have nothing better to do. I saw Terminator earlier (can't really make a much more average movie. It wasn't bad by any means, but Jesus Christ the writing was awful) Lux style and had some beers there, so I'm on my 7th and making the woman drive so I can get hammered and hopefully make her regret ever asking me. Peace.
Lidge is awful, but that stadium is atrocious. 7 home runs yesterday, and while A-rod put a good swing on it, no way it was a home-run swing. They really need to revamp the dimensions soon, but I'm not sure how you quickly fix a billion dollar stadium to stop being so easy. Seriously, it's going to crush the record for most home runs in a park in year. Also, you really sound like you used to be fun, and you try to sprinkle parts of it into your current life. I don't like being able to see where you're coming from, since it means I'm headed in your miserable direction, minus the old-Jew interaction (I hope).I'm heading out to a bar I don't like with my girlfriend and her friend (who I also don't like, who knows a bartender that I don't like) since I pretty much have nothing better to do. I saw Terminator earlier (can't really make a much more average movie. It wasn't bad by any means, but Jesus Christ the writing was awful) Lux style and had some beers there, so I'm on my 7th and making the woman drive so I can get hammered and hopefully make her regret ever asking me. Peace.
I'm still fun, jerkoff.Just in spurts now as opposed to all the time. It's not like I'm hanging at the local Moose Lodge or going to concerts by myself
I'm still fun, jerkoff.Just in spurts now as opposed to all the time. It's not like I'm hanging at the local Moose Lodge or going to concerts by myself
Well at least I don't...You should....Goddammit.
I'm playing poker. This will not end well...
I just played some 50NL 6 handed. Boredom and lack of interest causes me to play soooo bad.I don't know why I bother anymore.
I don't know why I bother anymore.
i'm gonna get that tatooed on my forehead. for different reasons, but it works just the same.the good news is i'm here on memorial day saturday with you fucks. someone pinch me.

I just checked out my Sharkscope, and there's a picture of a shark swimming next to my name. That's right, bitches. I'm a shark. Someone go tell the MTT forum. I'm too big a deal to do so myself.

What up bitches. How's everyone doing.Saw this on someone I know from high school's facebook status:"Gemima is looking forward to playing in the leaves with Sal today! Hehe"And I thought of you guys. Then I thought; I didn't know Gemima was a single mother.