• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I was 99.99999% sure that you are not Rod Reynolds. Also, are we sure that "****ing" there is an adjective?
I'll take the .00001 as a compliment.Of course I'm not sure, I'm actually confident I am wrong. I'm a numbers guy.
Hey Ron are you watching this episode of One Tree Hill? The bit with the dog is so ridiculous.
As much as it pains me to say it, a friend of mine made me watch OTH after finishing The O.C. for the third time, and I have since seen every episode except for the last three or four. It is a great show, and the closest I've ever came to crying at a media source came in the few episodes when Q died because of how sad it made everybody, especially Jamie who might be the cutest tv show character ever no homo/pedophile. So, to quote Wang...I am such a faggot.
As much as it pains me to say it, a friend of mine made me watch OTH after finishing The O.C. for the third time, and I have since seen every episode except for the last three or four. It is a great show, and the closest I've ever came to crying at a media source came in the few episodes when Q died because of how sad it made everybody, especially Jamie who might be the cutest tv show character ever no homo/pedophile. So, to quote Wang...I am such a faggot.
I haven't watched it regularly for about... 4 years haha. It just happened to be on so I decided to watch it (for some reason I had thought the show was over so I guess I was intrigued to see what was going on). I know some of what has happened during the last few seasons because I read up on wikipedia. I missed the whole 'Q' thing though.
Yeah, that was fun...
Ya MSU is just getting crushed, basically doing nothing right at all. But they are a better 2nd half team, if they can get it to within 8ish by the half they got a shot.basically FML.
supposedly someone my brother knows ate two whole chipotle burritos. I don't think three is humanly possible considering it's like 6000 calories and at least a whole pound of rice.
I've eaten two chipotle burritos. They really aren't that big...average at best for a burrito. But I was very drunk and high, and in that state I can eat a lot more than I can sober.
bacon can't be good on pizza
That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen you say. Jesus Christ, Mexico...that's bush. I'm angry because I expect better from you.
Hey Ron are you watching this episode of One Tree Hill? The bit with the dog is so ridiculous.
This weeks is a repeat, I thought, but yeah, I saw the one where the stoner's dog uses Dan's heart for a chew toy. So ridic. So ridic that The Soup did a clip on it. Still though, I can't stop watching the show, but I'm just not as invested in the characters as I used to be. The drama they manufacture now is tired, not like the old high school drama. I'm sad to admit that I've seen every episode of this show, thanks in part to the Soap channel on 262 on DirectTV. What's more embarrassing is how I found the show. I stumbled across it when they did the ep where the girls asked the guys out, and Peyton felt bad and took Mouth out, and he took her to see his senile grandfather, and the redhead, her name escapes me now, went out with Lucas and stripped on the river court. Her real name is Danielle. Damn, what was her show name? I'll get it. This post probably works as a response to Napa's gay post about OTH as well.Also, this post is more proof that I'm gay than if my boyfriend posted a pic of me fellating him.
I left work sick today. I switched my day off from Thursday to tomorrow because I'm sick. Does that count?
overall laziness counts
The weird thing is that this means he has never had bacon on pizza. He didn't say it ISN'T good. He said it can't be good. Weird.
You're right. I've never had it. Reflecting upon my first statement, and the outrage it called, I guess bacon is good on everything, so I may have been wrong. One thing I don't and won't do is mixing salt and sweet. I had trail mix with the salted raising. Won't eat fruit with cooked meat, a la pineapple on ham
Still don't have her name yet. Also, you are a faggot. At least I made it to 30 as a man, then I turned homo.Edit: The Q stuff did nothing for me because they made him so incredibly unlikeable at the beginning, a typical...oh wait, but yeah, trying to bang Haley James-Scott, saying horrible things to her, Lukas, Nathan, etc, there was no coming back from that, for me. It was just too manufactured.
That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen you say. Jesus Christ, Mexico...that's bush. I'm angry because I expect better from you.
1000 apologies.I like a nice meatball on my pizza. I usually go with onion and sausage. On my pizza that is. Or plain cheese.Couldn't think of the name, now I have to look it up. Shit, I'm so mad at myself.
This weeks is a repeat, I thought, but yeah, I saw the one where the stoner's dog uses Dan's heart for a chew toy.
THANKS FOR THE SPOILER ASSHOLE!!Last I knew Dan was still alive, but dying. Actually last episode I saw was when Lucas found out that movie guy dated Payton. And it wasn't so much Q dying (that was so obv going to happen), but everybody's response to it. SHUT UP!
also, even though Wang thinks I don't like him, or whatever, that isn't the case. I just don't buy what he writes. It's like a bad sitcom, what with the gift, then the text, and turning down drunk sluts. I don't know. Call me Doubting Thomas. I believe it's written in the name of comedy.
That dude's in the Bible Mexico. You'll come around yet, won't you?
I went to school in Ann Arbor, and I'm a huge Michigan fan. I am rooting for Sparty tonight. The University of Michigan's biggest and most intense rival is Ohio State. Michigan State fans hate Michigan, but Michigan fans don't hate Michigan State. Michigan fans hate Ohio State. Go Sparty.WangFULL DISCLOSURE- My brother goes to State and my best friend is a rabid Sparty fan. That being said, I rooted for Sparty when they won in 2000.
They're lucky as hell that they got past Iowa State in the elite eight. That was easily their hardest game. ISU would have breezed to the championship vs. MSU if they weren't in the same bracket.
They're lucky as hell that they got past Iowa State in the elite eight. That was easily their hardest game. ISU would have breezed to the championship vs. MSU if they weren't in the same bracket.
Let it go
THANKS FOR THE SPOILER ASSHOLE!!Last I knew Dan was still alive, but dying. Actually last episode I saw was when Lucas found out that movie guy dated Payton. And it wasn't so much Q dying (that was so obv going to happen), but everybody's response to it. SHUT UP!
According to LG, that's the episode that's airing tonight, FOR THE SECOND TIME.Also, right now, Dan is up in the air. Eff Q and everyone that cried for him. You just want to bang Nathan's kid.
According to LG, that's the episode that's airing tonight, FOR THE SECOND TIME.Also, right now, Dan is up in the air. Eff Q and everyone that cried for him. You just want to bang Nathan's kid.
SO WHAT IF I DO?
bacon can't be good on pizza
The rest of the crew already covered my feelings....My favorite pizza is hamburger, bacon, and jalo toppings with a squirt of thousand island dressing on each slice. Thin slicedGnaw on that fer a spell
You're right. I've never had it. Reflecting upon my first statement, and the outrage it called, I guess bacon is good on everything, so I may have been wrong.
If you missed the latest Gaffigan special on comedy central, he had a whole bit he did on how bacon makes everything better. It was pretty good overall.Random Bizzle psycho-analysis-I've been swimming since I was 8 years old, and every year the main part of my season has always ran from September to the middle of March. I always get postpartum really badly after whatever my last big meet in March is-it doesn't matter whether the season goes well or terribly, there's always a day or two period of just this pure sense of "I don't know what to do now" and I'm essentially inconsolable. Every year, the thing that drags me out of it is the NCAA tournament-I love the first 4 days of the tournament, and they've always been my favorite days of the year. I usually watch every game that is on TV (and lately, I fire up one or two other screens to get as many games going as I can) and just immerse myself in the tournament. And I can't even tell you how much I love One Shining Moment.However, after this season, I was waiting for the postpartum to kick in, and it never really came. Additionally, I didn't enjoy this year's tournament as much as years past, even skipping one of the Elite 8 games to watch Tiger win and a final 4 game to get a plate with friends. I'm curious as to whether or not that signifies a changing lack of interest in things, although I'm not sure why-last year, I had the same postpartum and I didn't even swim in a championship meet of any sort. I kind of worry whether not having the influence of the first emotion is going to restrict the enjoyment of the second.I still love One Shining Moment though-I really think it is the purest moment in sports that happens on a yearly basis.