Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

the other day at joanna's dorm, some girl tried to get in my car while joanna was just leaving the dorm. the girl tried the handle like 3 times and then I leaned over and laughed at her dumbass. I guess she was on her phone and paying zero attention and thought I was her ride. I wonder if she would have got in if I unlocked the door.
We get very few life changing opportunities, to be successful we need to take advantage whenever one of these small windows of opportunity opens.One of your windows has closed.
One time I was dropping some friends off at a party and as they got out, some drunk chick hopped in and asked if I'd take her to her dorm. I agreed. As I was driving I was just making small talk with her when she all of a sudden gets this weird look of disgust on her face and starts yelling at me. She kept accusing me of making fun of her, which at this I started laughing at the situation because I was so confused. She is a girl though and didn't understand this and thought I was laughing at her face or her phone or shoes or something. When I finally got her to her dorm she just gave me the dirtiest look and told me never to call her again, which was pretty easy considering I didn't know her name much less have her number. So I think Strat made the right decision here.
We get very few life changing opportunities, to be successful we need to take advantage whenever one of these small windows of opportunity opens.One of your windows has closed.
yes an opportunity to severely piss off my gf
If this were a romantic comedy, Joanna would've seen the girl trying to get in your car and immediately assumed you were cheating on her with this hussy and would've stormed off before seeing the conclusion. Of course you would end up in a big fight and break up and the audience would be thinking, "It was all a misunderstanding!" And then...um, some other stuff...would happen...and...Sorry, I was just overcome with a wave of apathy towards finishing this post.
a coworker claimed to have seen me on campus with a blonde girl some time ago, which obviously I have turned into a joke between me and joanna. this girl was bleach blonde. the plot thickens.
yes an opportunity to severely piss off my gfa coworker claimed to have seen me on campus with a blonde girl some time ago, which obviously I have turned into a joke between me and joanna. this girl was bleach blonde. the plot thickens.
It was all a misunderstanding!
Yes, I finally caught a glimpse of the mysterious blonde girlfriend. I think I could take her in a catfight.
Stupid blondes.

Today was opening day for spring soccer, so I had the joy of reffing for 5 hours at a field that's basically built into a wind tunnel. To go along with the 10-25 mph wins, I had 45 degree weather, no sun, and intermittent rain while I was in shorts and a thin long sleeved shirt. On the plus side, I finally got to see those under 14 year old girls boys running around, so that was nice. Also, despite the fact that the sun never came out once, I still managed to get a little color on my face. God bless UV rays.I gotta do 5 more games tomorrow, spanning 830-6 I think, so I'll be pretty exhausted by the end of that.

I'm actually working on finishing the story and having Mr Hollywood, Loogie, option it.
They're trying to low ball us, Ron. Let's hang tight and try to get those balls up to chin level. That's where the real action is.
They're trying to low ball us, Ron. Let's hang tight and try to get those balls up to chin level. That's where the real action is.
Heeey, wait. That is an excellent turn of phrase.Not so interesting tidbit. I went to my friends house today, big house, gated community, etc. I pull up, and as I do, what looked like a young girl was out in the driveway next door washing a car, and this girl had some kind of body. Wowzer. I almost drove through my friends garage. Ok, not really, but I almost broke my neck looking. Then, as I was staring (while still in my car, I'm not a creep) she looks familiar. Then, some dude walks out of the garage. Turns out, it's the butch lesbo from my neighborhood bar and her girlfriend. I may have referred to them as thin hot lesbo and fat, unattractive lesbo. Fortunately, butch lesbo was in long shorts and a tshirt, but holy hell, thin attractive lesbo has some body. I said hello, hugs all around. They quit my local bar a while back. Just another "small world" story. Also, I should go to the beach more.
Today was opening day for spring soccer, so I had the joy of reffing for 5 hours at a field that's basically built into a wind tunnel. To go along with the 10-25 mph wins, I had 45 degree weather, no sun, and intermittent rain while I was in shorts and a thin long sleeved shirt. On the plus side, I finally got to see those under 14 year old girls boys running around, so that was nice. Also, despite the fact that the sun never came out once, I still managed to get a little color on my face. God bless UV rays.I gotta do 5 more games tomorrow, spanning 830-6 I think, so I'll be pretty exhausted by the end of that.
Sorry... I blacked out after reading the word soccer.
Sorry... I blacked out after reading the word soccer.
I think i saw Jason playing at PM a few weeks ago. Had long hair, a twins cap, and looked kinda like him but I didn't want to approach him and be way wrong. Also I remember you saying he gave up poker. Hmmmm
I think i saw Jason playing at PM a few weeks ago. Had long hair, a twins cap, and looked kinda like him but I didn't want to approach him and be way wrong. Also I remember you saying he gave up poker. Hmmmm
What does giving up poker have to do with soccer?
He told his wife that he gave up poker, but he's a gambling addict and sneaks out all the time. I've had other friends call me to help rat him out to his wife, but he doesn't stop, because he can't. Anyway, with a Twins cap it's almost a guarantee that it was him. Who else would wear that?
Fleur infects.Rose smothers.
eval
One time I was dropping some friends off at a party and as they got out, some drunk chick hopped in and asked if I'd take her to her dorm. I agreed. As I was driving I was just making small talk with her when she all of a sudden gets this weird look of disgust on her face and starts yelling at me. She kept accusing me of making fun of her, which at this I started laughing at the situation because I was so confused. She is a girl though and didn't understand this and thought I was laughing at her face or her phone or shoes or something. When I finally got her to her dorm she just gave me the dirtiest look and told me never to call her again, which was pretty easy considering I didn't know her name much less have her number. So I think Strat made the right decision here.
chicks, man.
Yes, I finally caught a glimpse of the mysterious blonde girlfriend. I think I could take her in a catfight.
PPV?
He told his wife that he gave up poker, but he's a gambling addict and sneaks out all the time. I've had other friends call me to help rat him out to his wife, but he doesn't stop, because he can't. Anyway, with a Twins cap it's almost a guarantee that it was him. Who else would wear that?
Please please PLEASE tell me that you don't rat him out?I mean, I guess it depends on where loyalties lie. If you knew and were friends with her first, or are related to her, I get it, but if you were his friend first, and then rat him out to his wife, that's inexcusable, IMO

Well, it's 1:30 and iv'e worked out, cut grass, and some other odds and ends. I was going to deep fry a turkey today but the Kroger ad was a LIE since they don't have them till tommorow.I've been getting quite angy there lately and I don't know what's up with that. Anywho, it's 66 and sunny and i'm going to go shoot some hoops before the storm front moves in. It's going to be a high of 41 Monday with snow for the Reds opening day and for once I'm glad I don't have tickets. And i'm also glad LG didn't go angry nutso and whip out some MI6 moves on the blond hussy. Well, at least since there wasn't video then I would have paid big bucks for the PPV.

Well, it's 1:30 and iv'e worked out, cut grass, and some other odds and ends. I was going to deep fry a turkey today but the Kroger ad was a LIE since they don't have them till tommorow.I've been getting quite angy there lately and I don't know what's up with that. Anywho, it's 66 and sunny and i'm going to go shoot some hoops before the storm front moves in. It's going to be a high of 41 Monday with snow for the Reds opening day and for once I'm glad I don't have tickets. And i'm also glad LG didn't go angry nutso and whip out some MI6 moves on the blond hussy. Well, at least since there wasn't video then I would have paid big bucks for the PPV.
Make sure you register for the WSOP Sat - don't forget!
Please please PLEASE tell me that you don't rat him out?I mean, I guess it depends on where loyalties lie. If you knew and were friends with her first, or are related to her, I get it, but if you were his friend first, and then rat him out to his wife, that's inexcusable, IMO
1. He's my best friend.2. I love him like a brother.3. Gambling addiction is sucky.4. I didn't rat him out, my wife did.5. My wife and his wife are very good friends.6. I knew him and his wife at college, before they started dating.7. I met his wife a year before I met him.8. He would think that I didn't love him if I didn't try to help him.9. I hated letting my wife call his wife, but I knew it was for the best.10. This was a couple months ago, so I guess he fell off the wagon again. I'm not surprised, but I'll have to give him a call this week.
1. He's my best friend.2. I love him like a brother.3. Gambling addiction is sucky.4. I didn't rat him out, my wife did.5. My wife and his wife are very good friends.6. I knew him and his wife at college, before they started dating.7. I met his wife a year before I met him.8. He would think that I didn't love him if I didn't try to help him.9. I hated letting my wife call his wife, but I knew it was for the best.10. This was a couple months ago, so I guess he fell off the wagon again. I'm not surprised, but I'll have to give him a call this week.
I'm not 100% it was him fwiw, and it was like mid February that I would have seen him.
just my opinion, but you and your wife should myofb. Again, just my opinion. You can talk to the offender, not rat him out to his wife. If he doesn't listen, then whatever.4. ewwww8. No
just my opinion, but you and your wife should myofb. Again, just my opinion. You can talk to the offender, not rat him out to his wife. If he doesn't listen, then whatever.4. ewwww8. No
8. Yes. He wasn't even a little bit mad. Christians are weird people.Would you mind your own business if your brother was going to get a divorce?