Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

100_0097.jpgThat was taken just a short while ago after riding a hundred miles toward Primm, Nevada....It was the last of twenty fourI also have a few surfing pics that I may or may not post.... the awkwardness/shamefulness is in the extreme categoryI did make a friend with kettle corn remnants inside the four wheeler tool compartment...100_0025.jpgRandys favorite view and turds bird all in one shot...100_0065-1.jpgDRUNK ON THE TARMAC!100_0072.jpgAlright.... Zach, Shane, and me surfing at Zuma.... notice it was early morningWe didnt want to draw a bigger crowd100_0090.jpgShortly after this near death incident I almost got Mexied by the CHP. Look for me passing by and honking at a bunch of fools running a marathon down PCH. The signs said "Biggest Loser" so I assume it was the name of a television show instead of a random sighting of me on a surf board. The cops had the road blocked but in my haste to get back to the throne (screw you Patricks Roadhouse breakfast) I diverted around them and ended up on the program...
Vegas was fun...trip report later. Too much work.U2 fansI do have access to a 16 person sky box at Soldier Field for U2 on 9-12-09. Tickets will be $250 ish/person, not including food and drink. Double down with a Cubs/Sox game that weekend. Lemme know if any interest. I have to commit in a week or so, but will most likely get it as I have about 8 other commitments.
Maybe while wearing a t-shirt.
AZwesomenesz
I like boobs
daddy! I mean uhh..Mr Sebben. one day I'm going to slip and he's going to find out my secret that oh btw OH COURSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT BOOB LARVAE but anyway my secret which i'm whispering right now into this microphone that everyone can here OH SHIT
and those look like underage girls so count me in too.30 minutes later all my brush is cut up into nice little piles and my chainsaw is running as good as new. fuck if I know. I think what may have been the problem last time was when I put the gas in the muffler, I poured directly from the can and I put too much. must have flooded it.
Yeah, I intentionally didnt mention the younins figuring you would comment... they were part of some church group, not that I was paying much attention to them(Bren get her braces off in two weeks and Trish thinks Brandon gave Angie a love letter at the stop for gas outside Long Beach)Sometimes my brain misses and backfires for the same reason.... floodingWhen I have more time Ill share the story about my last brush fire that almost engulfed the central US. It not often that I get scared, but I actually feared for my life wallet over that oneIn other news, I just purchased my darling companion a new computing device for her birthday. The problem is, in order for her to do whatever it is she does all day, she needs MS Office.....Thankfully that Gates bastard loaded it onto the device with an info con sixty day trial instead of adding the cost on the machine in the first placeTHE WHOLE WORLD IS A FUCKING SCAM!Dont worry, though.... I found MSPaint after a twenty minute search
daddy! I mean uhh..Mr Sebben. one day I'm going to slip and he's going to find out my secret that oh btw OH COURSE I WAS TALKING ABOUT BOOB LARVAE but anyway my secret which i'm whispering right now into this microphone that everyone can here OH SHIT
[phil hartman]runthemover presents a post translation[/phil hartman]Hi. I'm runthemover. here's my post translated by Phil Hartman.[phil hartman]You might've thought runthemover was going to translate the post but I said he was presenting the translation. I was presenting the presention. that's not a word but let us get to the point.In short, this post can be summed up in the few words of "yes" or "that's correct". Now one of those is one word and the other is three words, where one two of the words have been contracted together to save space and also to make the speaking of the word easier which I'm sure you guys find a lot more sensible considering you're reading all these words in my voice, so I'm not sure describing them as "the few words" is totally correct . In addition to the yes, the post also plays on the fact that hank and run have avatars representing two characters from the televised cartoon show "Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law" and does a very poor rip off of something that Birdgirl would do when she almost accidentally gave away the fact that she was in fact his daughter and not someone he should be trying to stick his cock into. Or his penis. ha ha ha!Fuck off, Jack Handey.[/phil hartman]=applause=
beans if you know anyone in college you can get the whole office thing for her for $60. MS runs a program called the ultimate steal. it's very nice, I did it. also vista ultimate (red edition) can be had for the same price for students.
Its such a good deal, I used to buy 10 a year for my dad.
Its such a good deal, I used to buy 10 a year for my dad.
most colleges have the whole of ms's offerings for free or near it, but I've heard it's factored into tuition anyway. KU doesn't have that, instead choosing to partner with apple: I can get $80 off a $2000 MacBook! value!
In other news, I just purchased my darling companion a new computing device for her birthday. The problem is, in order for her to do whatever it is she does all day, she needs MS Office.....Thankfully that Gates bastard loaded it onto the device with an info con sixty day trial instead of adding the cost on the machine in the first placeTHE WHOLE WORLD IS A FUCKING SCAM!Dont worry, though.... I found MSPaint after a twenty minute search
I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong strategy (YOU BETTER NOT CORRECT ME BOY), that part of the antitrust lawsuits that microsoft went through required that they were no longer allowed to lobby for their operating systems to be put on new computers, only trials, since they had so much power that computer manufacturers (read: mac and linux fags) felt forced into choosing microsoft operating systems. so now, much like everything the wonderful government helps us with, you can't get what you want and it costs you more in the end. thanks guys!
most colleges have the whole of ms's offerings for free or near it, but I've heard it's factored into tuition anyway. KU doesn't have that, instead choosing to partner with apple: I can get $80 off a $2000 MacBook! Mcvalue!
hot mustard sauce'd your post.
most colleges have the whole of ms's offerings for free or near it, but I've heard it's factored into tuition anyway. KU doesn't have that, instead choosing to partner with apple: I can get $80 off a $2000 MacBook! value!
The school I went to in Florida it was 29$ for Windows and Microsoft office, I don't know if it was supposed to be oner per student but I would just go in every couple weeks and buy one and show my student card and al\so got my roomate and his buddies to buy a couple one semester when I needed a bunch at once.Sal's posted so off to bed for me.
Yeah, I was able to get MS Office for $9 and Vista Ultimate for $14. Although the vista is only 32 bit, so I'm not really going to use it since I already have the 64 bit home premium. Whatever, it only cost me $14!
Yeah, I was able to get MS Office for $9 and Vista Ultimate for $14. Although the vista is only 32 bit, so I'm not really going to use it since I already have the 64 bit home premium. Whatever, it only cost me $14!
Should have asked for that from my Secret Santa...My raptop(Sony Vaio) doesn't have MS Office which I do need, ol' buddy ol' pal. Help a nigga out plzkthx.
Should have asked for that from my Secret Santa...My raptop(Sony Vaio) doesn't have MS Office which I do need, ol' buddy ol' pal. Help a nigga out plzkthx.
I don't think I can get another copy because they make you enter your student id into some website to see if you've already purchased it. I could definitely use my student email to get you the ultimate steal for $60? Or there is always torrents.
I don't think I can get another copy because they make you enter your student id into some website to see if you've already purchased it. I could definitely use my student email to get you the ultimate steal for $60? Or there is always torrents.
Or you could just ask one of your frat brothers to buy it for you and help lefty out!? Seriously Napa... step it up.