I Called In Sick Today

I just got a great letter from a tenant today.
There should be a contest to see who can write the best **** off letter to him and then you use it
I don't have cancer!!
i really don't know what joke to make since I haven't been around much lately(and I suck at making jokes at the right time anyway), so congrats
I don't know if this is real but it is awesome: Extreme Shepherding
the first thought in my head was, wtf. the second was, those crazy welsh/irish/whatever and the third was, wtf
Hey, it's been a weird week, guys, and I've always been an incredible faggot.
those friends remind me of a few people that I've come across over the years. I haven't really made the best life decisions either, and i've generally taken a **** em POV when someone that I thought was a friend has given me shit like that. I distinctly remember 5 or 6 years ago a guy that I considered my best friend just unloading on me unneccessarily. There had been some shit brewing up, but I could tell that he was taking a POV that I'm graduating and all keith is doing is making money hand over fist and has dropped out. Of course what he failed to think about was that all he had to do was pay rent and for his own food for house matters as I covered everything else. There was a brief period at one point where a whole bunch of my money was tied up in too many things and I needed some cash to cover the gas and asked him and he was really late on paying. He told me that I didn't do shit in the house anyway and that he was having a hard time thinking why he should bother wiht me at all. I really haven't told someone off as badly as I told him as we had lived together in the same apt and then house since our sophmore year, and here he was being an ungrateful **** and I was running the risk of what inevtiablly happened. He was so full of shit that he "apologized" to me through his Girl Friend and didn't have the balls to say anything to me to my face. His olive branch, 4 4 packs of tetleys and boddingtons. I haven't said a word to him in several years and couldn't care less about ever seeing or hearing from him again
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Steve there is an app you can buy for $5 to stream all the games live to your touch. I guess fb has it covered though?
That is cool, maybe I will do that for class tonight when the Michigan game is going on.Facebook teamed up with CBS to show them all live and you can chat with the fags on the sidebar.
There should be a contest to see who can write the best **** off letter to him and then you use it
Hey!Not a bad idea actually.6 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: rinswun, mkHey Ollie, are you lost?

Wow. I would like to point out that Adderall is in fact, the best invention/drug of all time.

those friends remind me of a few people that I've come across over the years. I haven't really made the best life decisions either, and i've generally taken a **** em POV when someone that I thought was a friend has given me shit like that. I distinctly remember 5 or 6 years ago a guy that I considered my best friend just unloading on me unneccessarily. There had been some shit brewing up, but I could tell that he was taking a POV that I'm graduating and all keith is doing is making money hand over fist and has dropped out. Of course what he failed to think about was that all he had to do was pay rent and for his own food for house matters as I covered everything else. There was a brief period at one point where a whole bunch of my money was tied up in too many things and I needed some cash to cover the gas and asked him and he was really late on paying. He told me that I didn't do shit in the house anyway and that he was having a hard time thinking why he should bother wiht me at all. I really haven't told someone off as badly as I told him as we had lived together in the same apt and then house since our sophmore year, and here he was being an ungrateful **** and I was running the risk of what inevtiablly happened. He was so full of shit that he "apologized" to me through his Girl Friend and didn't have the balls to say anything to me to my face. His olive branch, 4 4 packs of tetleys and boddingtons. I haven't said a word to him in several years and couldn't care less about ever seeing or hearing from him again
I think I used to do that, take the hard-line approach, but my perspective has... shifted, shall we say, in recent years. Life is incredibly short, and there are only a handful of people that bring value-added to situations, and, for them, I tend to forgive their flaws, because: mine are probably so much worse. I used to have a list of unforgivable sins, and have since softened my stance. I value loyalty above all other personality traits, and loyalty can be hard to judge. Some people have tempers, and make bad shortterm decisions due to their emotional state, but I have good instincts about people. Now, if I let you in, I assume you've passed the important "BLINK" tests, and give you the benefit of the doubt. If you abandon me, it's probably because I deserve it on some level. If you try to make amends, I give you credit for trying.Apologizing is hard. I'm incredibly good at it now, but in my youth I was awful. I used to view the admission of personal failures as a sign of extreme weakness, until I learned the opposite from one of my friends. He never gave half-apologies or excuses (eg: "I'm sorry you feel that way"), but when he did apologize, it was sincere, yet never pleading. It struck me. THAT is hard to do, and that kind of blunt, honest admission of failure -- admitting you were wrong with no prompting, and explaining your behavior without excusing or rationalizing it to make yourself look better, relying on your friends to successfully make those judgments for you -- is a sign of incredible strength that I was envious of for a time. It took me 3 years, but I finally figured out how he does it. He never lies to himself, and lives his life such that he never has to lie to anyone else. That's hard, but makes things so easy. Anyway, I know how hard saying "sorry" is, especially when you're as prideful as I am, so if somebody tries, they get full-credit 99% of the time.Wang

Oh my God Memphis is going to lose to Cal. St. Northridge. This will cost me like 4K - (Whatever equity Bizzle loses for Memphis wins @ $5/win) - (What I win on Cal St. Northridge +20.5 [4x])So like 3185? Worst day of my life. I wish I had my Memphis tickets in my hand, so I could just light them on fire right now....At least I have Cal St. Northridge +20.5 (4x)Oh, and one of my players booked a Memphis future this morning at 6-1 for 25 bucks. So 3160. That's not nearly as bad as 4K, right?

I think I used to do that, take the hard-line approach, but my perspective has... shifted, shall we say, in recent years. Life is incredibly short, and there are only a handful of people that bring value-added to situations, and, for them, I tend to forgive their flaws, because: mine are probably so much worse. I used to have a list of unforgivable sins, and have since softened my stance. I value loyalty above all other personality traits, and loyalty can be hard to judge. Some people have tempers, and make bad shortterm decisions due to their emotional state, but I have good instincts about people. Now, if I let you in, I assume you've passed the important "BLINK" tests, and give you the benefit of the doubt. If you abandon me, it's probably because I deserve it on some level. If you try to make amends, I give you credit for trying.Apologizing is hard. I'm incredibly good at it now, but in my youth I was awful. I used to view the admission of personal failures as a sign of extreme weakness, until I learned the opposite from one of my friends. He never gave half-apologies or excuses (eg: "I'm sorry you feel that way"), but when he did apologize, it was sincere, yet never pleading. It struck me. THAT is hard to do, and that kind of blunt, honest admission of failure -- admitting you were wrong with no prompting, and explaining your behavior without excusing or rationalizing it to make yourself look better, relying on your friends to successfully make those judgments for you -- is a sign of incredible strength that I was envious of for a time. It took me 3 years, but I finally figured out how he does it. He never lies to himself, and lives his life such that he never has to lie to anyone else. That's hard, but makes things so easy. Anyway, I know how hard saying "sorry" is, especially when you're as prideful as I am, so if somebody tries, they get full-credit 99% of the time.Wang
Next up on "The View", Rachel Ray stops by with some great Easter recipes!fag
Oh my God Memphis is going to lose to Cal. St. Northridge. This will cost me like 4K - (Whatever equity Bizzle loses for Memphis wins @ $5/win) - (What I win on Cal St. Northridge +20.5 [4x])So like 3185? Worst day of my life. I wish I had my Memphis tickets in my hand, so I could just light them on fire right now....At least I have Cal St. Northridge +20.5 (4x)Oh, and one of my players booked a Memphis future this morning at 6-1 for 25 bucks. So 3160. That's not nearly as bad as 4K, right?
And he has balls again...Memphis is up 6 4 10 with a minute left.

Someone get Wang's phone number; I have a feeling one of us is going to have to talk him off the ledge in the next week or so.

ok so how do you use facebook to watch the basketball? or better yet, how do i watch it online without using facebook?
Hasn't cbs.sportsline.com always had all the games live?And by always, I mean, at least the last two years.

Did you know that this is the busiest time of the year for vasectomies? Apparently guys schedule their surgeries so they have an excuse to stay home on the couch all day.

Did you know that this is the busiest time of the year for vasectomies? Apparently guys schedule their surgeries so they have an excuse to stay home on the couch all day.
Letterman showed an ad for a Urology Clinic somewhere in the midwest last night. It was all about getting it done now in time for the games and you also got coupons for free pizza.
damnit! My wife brought home the brochure last night too. (seriously she did) What next major event can I plan it around?

Dog, I love being able to watch BBall all day at work. My boss a few weeks ago wanted to stay open an hour later than we havesince the time change and I agreed, but instead of working 6 days I'm taking Fridays off. He agreed which will never last but the timing is perfect.

I just picked four old-school sickies that I have the most contact with, probably, and who I feel enjoy my crap. Like Ron, for example, doesn't dislike me, but I would never include him there because (a) he thinks I'm full of crap and ( B) we have reached an equilibrium where we pretty much never respond to each other's posts even though we post here a lot (not because we dislike each other, but rather because we simply don't have anything to say to each other).
This is accurate, although I would drive at least a half hour to enjoy a diet soda with you, so that's something.
Shouldn't you be selling .001% CD's to some old yenta?BTW, love you new show on BIOOff to Vegas tomorrow. Gonna win some cash.
2.50% APY, tyvmGood luck in Vegas you lucky bastage.I'm ridic sick. Fine last night 7pm. Totally shot by 10:30am this morning. No idea what happened. If anyone needs me, I'll be in bed.