Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Wang's Picks: North Carolina, Louisville, Duke, Gonzaga, Michigan St, Oklahoma, Kansas, Wake Forest, UCLA, Arizona State, Clemson, BYU, Marquette, Ohio St, Florida St, Wisconsin, Arizona, Maryland, Oklahoma St, Texas A/M, Minnesota, Michigan, Western Kentucky, Mississippi St, Cleveland St, Portland, Stephen F Austin, Akron, Morgan St, East Tennessee St, Morehead, ChattanoogaBizzle's Picks: Memphis, Pittsburgh, Connecticut, Missouri, Syracuse, West Virginia, Villanova, Xavier, Purdue, Washington, Utah, Illinois, USC, Texas, California, LSU, Butler, Tennessee, Utah St, Siena, Boston College, VCU, Temple, Dayton, North Dakota St, Cornell, Northern Iowa, American, Robert Morris, Cal St Northridge, Binghamton, Radford

The Bizzle Bracket this year-Midwest 4 Lousiville, 8 West Virginia, 16 Wake Forest Michigan St, 32 Siena Utah Kansas USCWest 4 Memphis, 8 Connecticut, 16 Purdue Missouri, 32 BYU Washington Utah St CaliforniaEast 4 Pittsburgh, 8 Duke, 16 Xavier UCLA, 32 Tennessee Wisconsin Villanova TexasSouth 4 North Carolina, 8 Syracuse, 16 Gonzaga Oklahoma, 32 LSU Illinois Arizona St ClemsonFinal North Carolina over MemphisI really hope Obama knows basketball...

glad youre ok randy''''''cant quote on this thingbiut im deeply hurt about afew thingds.....drunk in santamonica tonight...

oh i plan to make billions on my hovercraft conversion kit for cars in la to avoid the info parkingfees everywhere....i payed fifty three bucks at a drivein movie last n8ight

oh i plan to make billions on my hovercraft conversion kit for cars in la to avoid the info parkingfees everywhere....i payed fifty three bucks at a drivein movie last n8ight
my friend had to wait six months for the wait list on a parking spot to clear when he moved out there. I forget what it cost per month, but it wasn't cheap. he basically was forced to eat repeated parking tickets until a reserved spot opened up a few blocks from his place.

the wife signed us up for one of the marriage workshops advertisements on every billboard out here....im gonna build a guillotine....bcc...extreme

(for example: Ouch is probably an idiot or something)
i don't understand what this means, but i think you're pretty special too.does your fancy-ass phone not do HTML right or something?i like this "choose the precisely correct word" thing for posts to wang.
my friend had to wait six months for the wait list on a parking spot to clear when he moved out there. I forget what it cost per month, but it wasn't cheap. he basically was forced to eat repeated parking tickets until a reserved spot opened up a few blocks from his place.
it was bad ten years ago.....now its an infos goes wild wonderland.... igot a ticket in a drive thru today
Nice letter. Mid-life crisis.He wants you.
He's like 30... maybe 31, so yeah.
I just picked four old-school sickies that I have the most contact with, probably, and who I feel enjoy my crap. Like Ron, for example, doesn't dislike me, but I would never include him there because (a) he thinks I'm full of crap and ( B) we have reached an equilibrium where we pretty much never respond to each other's posts even though we post here a lot (not because we dislike each other, but rather because we simply don't have anything to say to each other). I could have listed everyone (getting Beans's approval, for example, is like getting a hug from your father), and almost tagged an "et. al." to the end of that list, but didn't. Personally, brvheart, I like you. You're a devout, talk-about-it-and-shit Christian and I'm an atheist (actually, I'm an agnostic with strong, strong atheistic leanings, but that is totally irrelevant) who has an intense personal bias held towards religious people. I also don't give a shit about nothing, and have no problem ignoring people I deem irrelevant, so the fact that I've said "I like you" should be read as a pretty indicator that I do, indeed, like you. For whatever reason. My not mentioning you had nothing to do with your intellectual capabilities (for example: Ouch is probably an idiot or something), and everything to do with the fact that Speedz/Ouch/Shake/Cindy have simply had the more interaction with me for longer. I like Guapocito, too -- and have talked to him about plenty of actual, real-life stuff in real time -- but he didn't get a mention either. I will make a list of people I seriously don't care for before I stop posting here, and publish it just to prove it. As far as your analysis of my likability and personality go, you're probably right. As far your "why the people that like me tend to like me" analysis goes, I will say your analysis is, while overly flattering, is pretty spot on. The only change I would make is: what people like is that they <i>perceive </i>that I'm open and honest and transparent and all that. Part of what is commonly referred to as "charisma" is giving the impression: genuineness or sincerity (one of those was the word you were looking for). I can make a bad joke then make fun of myself, and people perceive my behavior as genuine, even when I'm obviously and openly using hyperbole and rhetoric
Thanks, my mofo.
I was about to answer this until I realized it wasn't a question.
ihateyou?
(for example: Ouch is probably an idiot or something)
splendiferous.
glad youre ok randy''''''cant quote on this thingbiut im deeply hurt about afew thingds.....drunk in santamonica tonight...
mk's response to you was a quote from the big lebowski. I don't know what the intention was since I've still never seen it, but I'm sure it was not mean.and this is one of the drunkest beans episodes I believe I've witnessed, and that's really saying something.
Good to hear the cancer news RR, now go out and celebrate with some carcinogens.Lefty, Sedona has pretty nice scenary, restaurants and is pretty laid back but nice is ghey
Sweet
cmon, they put out decent music. I said "one" of my favorite bands. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't buy their last album. I do have the other 6 though. Top three might be Tool, Jimmy Eat World and Live. Have to think hard about a top 5.
Shouldn't you be selling .001% CD's to some old yenta?BTW, love you new show on BIO
I just picked four old-school sickies that I have the most contact with, probably, and who I feel enjoy my crap. Memphis is the best team, Gonzaga is going to make the Final 4, and all the 6 seeds are better than all the threes, except Marquette who kinda sucks now that James is down. There's no point to us doing this draft thing or a head-to-head bracket. I think I have an edge -- I spent hours using the KenPom pyth stats (with some minor adjustments) to find an expected #wins value for each team, so the only thing left is figuring out where you're going to go and where I should try to grab each team -- but it probably isn't even that big since you're probably the second-most-knoledgable NCAA Tournament player here.
TBWang - Not trying to speak for everyone else, but I enjoy your crap. RE MU - sucks big time. They had a big advantage with those 3 senior guards but the lack of inside game would have hurt them later on in the tourney. They apparently have a strong incoming class.
the wife signed us up for one of the marriage workshops advertisements on every billboard out here....im gonna build a guillotine....bcc...extreme
Note to self - no trips to LA. Pre-cana was the anti-fun.Off to Vegas tomorrow. Gonna win some cash.
My assumption has been that in the next 12-18 months we could see treasuries trading at largely discounted rates, meaning those people who fled to treasury funds could actually see 10-20% decline in NAV. If my prior assumption is correct (which it may not be) how does this quant easing effect this?
i pity the fools who piled into the ultra-short treas etfs and things that people like barron's were touting. buncha people thought treasuries were a 'bubble' and after yesterday, well...oops.
mk's response to you was a quote from the big lebowski. I don't know what the intention was since I've still never seen it, but I'm sure it was not mean.
not mean at all. one of my favorite scenes; dude ends up in the malibu sheriff's office and the sheriff is just the biggest prick of all-time. i like imagining beans as a dude-like character, totally out of place and hammered in a snooty beach community.
I just did 5 brackets. Not playing in any $ bracket league as I paid no attention at all to any college ball this year. Go Butler, the Champ in all 5!
seriously? butler? did you go there or something?
seriously? butler? did you go there or something?
No, I was kidding...Bracket 1.... West V, Memphis, Pitt, GonzBracket 2.... MSU, Memphis, Pitt, SyracuseBracket 3....Louisville, Memphis, Duke, IllBracket 4....MSU, UConn, UNC, XavierBracket 5....Kansas, Memphis, Pitt, UNC
No, I was kidding...Bracket 1.... West V, Memphis, Pitt, GonzBracket 2.... MSU, Memphis, Pitt, SyracuseBracket 3....Louisville, Memphis, Duke, IllBracket 4....MSU, UConn, UNC, XavierBracket 5....Kansas, Memphis, Pitt, UNC
ah, i was hoping so.i like the look of bracket 5. i only did one bracket.Lousiville, Memphis, Pitt, UNC.UNC over Louisville in the ship.

So I went guitar shopping hoping to come home with the Ibanez or the ESP LTD and the guitar guy brought over one guitar and told me to play it then allowed me to spend the next hour playing anything and everything to find one that I would like better. I couldn't find one. I even played some way over my price range and I couldn't find one that felt better. Now I want to go home and SHRED!bigOMEN6WSN.jpg