I Called In Sick Today

looking at buying a new car, what does this mean:Financing Rate: 0% (11.7% APR) is it 0% or 11.7%? car salesmen are so tricky.
Maybe it starts out at an introductory rate of 0% but is 11.7% over the life of the deal? Or that they don't actually charge you a finance fee (so everything you're paying is "principal"), but that's essentially what it is because they would sell it for less for cash?I'm not really sure.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Sometimes I feel like a real life Larry David (in Curb Your Enthusiasm, not as himself). I mean well and have good intentions, but somehow whilst trying to be friendly and polite I end up doing something that either offends someone, or just make for a really awkward moment.Today's example:Today strat and I went to a St Patricks Day parade in his hometown, and it was a lot of fun. I was waving back at all the little kids in the cars because I thought they would like that and it would make them feel important. About halfway through the parade came a lot of people driving their farming equipment as part of the procession. I saw a little boy about 4 years old with a mini farmers cap on riding on the lap of one of the tractor drivers. He was such a cute boy that I wanted to point him out to strat, and just as I pointed my finger at him he looked at me, and I noticed that he had deformed arms. I almost started to wave at him but then realised that he couldn't wave back, and suddenly I felt terrible because he probably thought I was pointing at his arms.

Sometimes I feel like a real life Larry David (in Curb Your Enthusiasm, not as himself). I mean well and have good intentions, but somehow whilst trying to be friendly and polite I end up doing something that either offends someone, or just make for a really awkward moment.Today's example:Today strat and I went to a St Patricks Day parade in his hometown, and it was a lot of fun. I was waving back at all the little kids in the cars because I thought they would like that and it would make them feel important. About halfway through the parade came a lot of people driving their farming equipment as part of the procession. I saw a little boy about 4 years old with a mini farmers cap on riding on the lap of one of the tractor drivers. He was such a cute boy that I wanted to point him out to strat, and just as I pointed my finger at him he looked at me, and I noticed that he had deformed arms. I almost started to wave at him but then realised that he couldn't wave back, and suddenly I felt terrible because he probably thought I was pointing at his arms.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,How was that pie?
Good to hear the cancer news RR, now go out and celebrate with some carcinogens.Lefty, Sedona has pretty nice scenary, restaurants and is pretty laid back but nice is ghey
I've been to Sedona. Lots of red rocks. Did you see SNOOPY ROCK yet?<3 Randy
You're talking sports-gambling shit? To the semi-professional sports-gambler? Peter, I have DEMOLISHED you so far. Sickie bracket: FIRST (to your admittedly solid second). Sickie Fantasy Football: FIRST (to your admittedly forgotten and irrelevant finishing position, even though you talked a toooooon of shit during the draft). I just ran some numbers, and I think Robert Morris has to beat UNC in the finals for me not to break-even for the year, otherwise I have already destroyed this tournament with my longterm positions. You wanna gamble, Peter? I'm your Huckleberry. You're not the biggest Bizzle on the block here, son. Not by a sight.
FF went about as horrible as possible with injuries this year, whatever. I was 9 points and 2 minutes away from beating you in the brackets last year, I'd take that position again anytime.Like I said, name the terms. I'm only in 3 pools this year, so I have no problems expanding my positions in terms of the tournament this year. My only problem with the damn brackets is that the third best team is going to face the best team in the Sweet 16, which is annoying because they were going to be the team that I was going to bink in the final four and have everyone be like "wtfux how?!?"

So, there was a concert tonight in Downtown West Palm Beach, Bad Company and Live, and Live is one of my favorite bands, but my in town brother and his wife weren't feeling it and I didn't feel like driving down to a huge block party, potentially in the rain, overcrowded, sober, trying to find a friend or two that are there. So I scrapped it, which sucks because I like some free concerts with a band I like. Oh well.Went last night and drank a ton, had my Brazilian bartender, my brother and I got bombed. She's delightful. I'll work on a pic for next time, although I just don't know how that won't come off as creepy. Oh well, we got her a shot and overtipped, so she OWES ME.

FF went about as horrible as possible with injuries this year, whatever. I was 9 points and 2 minutes away from beating you in the brackets last year, I'd take that position again anytime.Like I said, name the terms. I'm only in 3 pools this year, so I have no problems expanding my positions in terms of the tournament this year. My only problem with the damn brackets is that the third best team is going to face the best team in the Sweet 16, which is annoying because they were going to be the team that I was going to bink in the final four and have everyone be like "wtfux how?!?"
This is what we'll do. We'll do a draft, pick every single team, and just do like five bucks a win or something. That way, the most you could have to send me via money order is $315.EDIT- Also: I am laughing in your face for the following things: 1) "I got unlucky in fantasy football" 2) "I got unlucky in the NCAA tournament" You're right, Peter Hellmuth.
This is what we'll do. We'll do a draft, pick every single team, and just do like five bucks a win or something. That way, the most you could have to send me via money order is $315.EDIT- Also: I am laughing in your face for the following things: 1) "I got unlucky in fantasy football" 2) "I got unlucky in the NCAA tournament" You're right, Peter Hellmuth.
ohhhhhh snap
I don't blame luck for the NCAA tourney last year, I picked the wrong team to win the finals, knew it beforehand, and still ended up in a spot where I win more often than not. Totally my fault.Draft is fine-it's probably not ideal from a "game theory" perspective but heads up it's the easiest way of differentiating between scores.

currently in malibu posting froma playstation. incident with cops over glass on beach earlier. if posting from touches is as much trouble as this thingis ill never have one. couldnt use my beans acc.... no dash on this thing.... catchup pics and trip report in aweek or so.....

My first quarter at the Creative Circus is over, and in my none-too-humble opinion, I kicked ass and took names. I have since forgotten said names. Oh well.A girl from my class was telling me how much of a jackass I am. This is not news to me. She also said that I'm a very good dancer. Again. Not news.I think she's got the hots for me.

currently in malibu posting froma playstation. incident with cops over glass on beach earlier. if posting from touches is as much trouble as this thingis ill never have one. couldnt use my beans acc.... no dash on this thing.... catchup pics and trip report in aweek or so.....
I like imagining you trying to get posting to work from a playstation. how infuriating that must be.
My first quarter at the Creative Circus is over, and in my none-too-humble opinion, I kicked ass and took names. I have since forgotten said names. Oh well.A girl from my class was telling me how much of a jackass I am. This is not news to me. She also said that I'm a very good dancer. Again. Not news.I think she's got the hots for me.
older dude kicking butt. you're like Chandler in that friend's storyline. fall whilst wearing roller blades yet? I mean umm. yea whatever.
Maybe it starts out at an introductory rate of 0% but is 11.7% over the life of the deal? Or that they don't actually charge you a finance fee (so everything you're paying is "principal"), but that's essentially what it is because they would sell it for less for cash?I'm not really sure.
excellent answer.
and Live is one of my favorite bands
you really own that whole pretending to be gay thing don't you.I'm really hungover. why the fuck did I go out last night. I don't want to be at work.
i don't like your jerkoff name, i don't like your jerkoff face, i don't like your jerkoff attitude, and i don't like you, jerkoff.strat's bro update overnight: "Busto. Went broke about an hour before the end of day 1 with KK vs AA. pretty gross since I had raised the guy (Amnon Fillippi) a few times before and i know he's putting me in with JJ/QQ..."
you really own that whole pretending to be gay thing don't you.
cmon, they put out decent music. I said "one" of my favorite bands. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't buy their last album. I do have the other 6 though. Top three might be Tool, Jimmy Eat World and Live. Have to think hard about a top 5.