Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

FREAK! I use pink towels, LIKE A MAN.
I just ordered a pink Ipod.Actually, mine broke completely and all I really need is an 8gb to workout with, and as chance would have it, my parents have tons of points accrued on Amex, so they ordered one for me, asked what color I wanted, so I OBVIOUSLY went with pink. They then told me that people will likely think that I stole it from a pre-teen girl. I'll just wear short shorts and a half shirt at the gym so people think I'm gay instead.

You're all homosI went to the southside parade today, where it was sunny with a high of like 60's...I'm a pale bitch, who now with the help of being outside for 20 hours in the past 2 days is sunburnt, does not know how to explain my redness to the normal people who would think it's retarded to get sunburnt when it's 60 degrees outside.In other news, I'm hammered. Happy Funday everyone

I only have 2 episodes left of arrested development and then I have to find something else to watch. anybody have any suggestions? has to be on hulu cause all those other tv sites are full of viruses now it seems. I wanted to start on the office from the beginning again but they only have like the last 5 episodes on there. and dawson, I don't appreciate your bragging about the sun. I haven't seen the sun since tuesday.

We didn't have time to get pie so we will get it when strat is done working. I have decided on french silk, thanks voldemort. Also we will get milk too to drink with the pie.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I only have 2 episodes left of arrested development and then I have to find something else to watch. anybody have any suggestions? has to be on hulu cause all those other tv sites are full of viruses now it seems. I wanted to start on the office from the beginning again but they only have like the last 5 episodes on there. and dawson, I don't appreciate your bragging about the sun. I haven't seen the sun since tuesday.
Lost on abc.com. Talk to you in a few months.
You're doing the internet wrong. Go to this forum. Fellow posters don't link you to viruses. http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showforum=50That being said, you might find what you're looking for on hulu... but if you don't, try there. My vote is Flight of the Conchords.
I see that you do hair
mk doesn't post pictures of himself in handsome outerwear.
2nd in the fcp tourney tonight. Bummer though, had him all in twice with best hand and lost both. I did make dumb call at the end though.
Congrats - I was second out so I was the ying to your yang.Strat's Bro won a 10K seat to the Bay101 Shooting Star so GL to him on Tuesday
Thanks for your help Rando. I picked this up yesterday. 15,211 was the purchase price. It is very clean. I think I ended up getting a really good deal.1FMEU73E46ZA18625-0.jpg
damn you, guapy, damn you for ruining the environment.but that sure is a sweet, sweet ride.
Congrats - I was second out so I was the ying to your yang.Strat's Bro won a 10K seat to the Bay101 Shooting Star so GL to him on Tuesday
At least they drop they low score. As chicub was saying in the thread though, I was destroying him HU a couple times it was 45K to 15K and I waspounding away. Had him all in and lost A10<A4 and A10<A9 Oh well, it's a long shot to win a seat a best but I'll give it whirl and it's fun playing.
Thanks for your help Rando. I picked this up yesterday. 15,211 was the purchase price. It is very clean. I think I ended up getting a really good deal.1FMEU73E46ZA18625-0.jpg
Nice, given you know the owner of the place and will get good service means a ton also. A bought a basketball yesterday and went to a park down the street and shot around for the first time in years. I came to the realization that though it was fun, I really suck at basketball.