I Called In Sick Today

Me: "We should be friends."Her: "Okay. I like you. I agree."Me: "I am going to try to hook up with you now?"Her: "???"Me: "Nah, just go with it. It's an experiment. Aren't you curious if it is still there?"Her: "I... what?"Me: (makes move)Her: "This is a bad idea."(2 minutes)Her: "This is a bad idea."(3 minutes)Her: "This is a bad idea."(10 minutes)Her: "This is a bad idea."(10 minutes) Her: "This is a bad idea."(4.5 minutes, and that's probably pretty generous)Her: "That was a bad idea."(20 minutes)d8b4df5150.jpg

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ehh, I don't want to get in the way of your story now. You look like T-1000 though.
A post-coitally blissful, yet painfully aware that mistakes are being repeated, because T-1000 is still, somehow, unable to separate his short-term desires from his long-term well-being T-1000? Or does Robert Patrick just always look like that? I am going to have fun with this phone. Tomorrow, if I get time:1) Pictures of pictures from my college years.2) Pictures of funny stuff that was on my walls during my college years.3) Pictures of everything I see.4) Upload picture of homosexuals wearing pink stretchy pants.I am going to ask a girl in my Econ class out this week. Frankly, I am just looking for some real, solid rejection. Here is how I envision the conversation going:Wang: "Hey, I don't think I've said two words to you, but... wanna get drinks and dinner sometime? You should know I'm not that weird."Girl: "What? Uh..."Wang: "If you're rejecting me because you're seeing someone, that sucks."Girl: "I'm not seeing anyone, but I st-"Wang: "So to be clear you are rejecting my advances because you'd simply rather not go out with me than go out with me?"Girl: "I haven't even rejected you yet."Wang: "Well? Want to go out with me?"Girl: "I don't think so."Wang: (nods) "Perfect. See you Thursday? Not on a date. Just in this class, in two days. Unless you don't show up or something, you know?"Girl: "What is your name?"Wang
some moron made his entire family wait to eat so he could drive back and bitch at me over the mistaken belief that his big mac had only one patty. "****in drove all the way home for this shit" he said to me, like I am one of the mexicans responsible for his "botched" big mac.wish I could have seen his face as the guy in the next window immediately found the second patty in his big mac.
tehe
What the hell are flexoril's?
they're muscle relaxers and they are delicious. and I think this whole wang taking pictures of everything thing is going to be wonderful. I've already laughed heartily at the post coital brag pic.
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)1 Members: Randy Reedhey randy, how's the anus?
Hey, I speaking of anus, I did want to apologize for ruining your great hair day. SORRY!
We didn't have time to get pie so we will get it when strat is done working. I have decided on french silk, thanks voldemort. Also we will get milk too to drink with the pie.
When I quit drinking I developed a sweet tooth and was constantly wanting dessert. Deb and I were talking about going to a show and the fact we wouldn't have time for dinner beforehand. Excitedly I said, afterwards we could stop for PIE! (Deb) Pie? (Me) Yeah PIE! (Deb confusedly-half grinning) Where would we get pie? (Me) Anywhere! There's got to be good pie somewhere! And COFFEE! GOOD COFFEE! (Deb really laughing at me now) You're nuts.
I think he cut two people to come bitch at my window, yes. it was comical, he just slams the box on the window sill assertively, asking if this is how we do big macs here. christ, full grown men are childish.
ARE NOT!
The Odyssey begins:30993fa743.jpg
I agree, this whole TWang-phone thing has more potential than Miss Idaho in a copy room.Oh and since it was kindly brought up that I might (being a car salesman and all) lie about the results. I get them Wednesday morning so I thought I'd ask in advance the best way to spill the results.Take bets through Wang first?Any suggestions I'm open for. I just hope I can make it somewhat dramatic. It might be a real let down around here if I actually am healthy. Wait, what?
Oh and since it was kindly brought up that I might (being a car salesman and all) lie about the results. I get them Wednesday morning so I thought I'd ask in advance the best way to spill the results.
I was actually trying to imply that you would be the type of person that would use death as an opportunity to play a practical joke, not that you would lie to us about the results. And I agree that the WangBear Phone era is going to be great.
Wang is so gay with his new phone. He's got the crazy eyes, a la the runaway bride.
Yeah, but I've always been this gay. The phone is just a new way to express my extreme lameness.Also: Say what you will about my exploits and my nonsense, I add a good deal of content to this thread when I'm posting. Even though everything I have to say is pretty much retarded and useless, I... well I say a lot of it. And now there shall be photographs. You want the pictures of the geese outside my crib I just took?
d8b4df5150.jpg
alex rodriguez wants the name of your guyI'm looking forward to the rejection for rejection's sake story. It'd be even better if you don't get rejected and have sex with her w/o her even knowing your name. Its very modern
wang: your image hosting site is very slow.
Oh yeah? Well YOUR image hosting site is very slow. (Seriously, though, which one should I use?)Fun conversation from last night:Wang: "You know I can't call you tomorrow, right?"Maggie: "Yeah, I..."Wang: "Seriously. I will want to, but I can't. Are you okay with that? Me not calling the next morning?"Maggie: "(laughs) I feel like a Freshman girl who just lost her virginity to some sleazy Senior, about to take the walk of shame. 'Don't take it personal babe, I'm not the CallTheNextDay kinda guy.'"Wang: "So am I to understand that is a yes?"Maggie: "Don't call me. I'll call you."
d8b4df5150.jpg
Is that a camera above the toilet?
imageshack.us
These guys have a great iphone app if that's what your new phone is.
Yeah, but I've always been this gay. The phone is just a new way to express my extreme lameness.Also: Say what you will about my exploits and my nonsense, I add a good deal of content to this thread when I'm posting. Even though everything I have to say is pretty much retarded and useless, I... well I say a lot of it. And now there shall be photographs. You want the pictures of the geese outside my crib I just took?
I do agree that you contribute with your tales of self deprication, even though I believe around half of the content. Love
Me: "We should be friends."Her: "Okay. I like you. I agree."Me: "I am going to try to hook up with you now?"Her: "???"Me: "Nah, just go with it. It's an experiment. Aren't you curious if it is still there?"Her: "I... what?"Me: (makes move)Her: "This is a bad idea."(2 minutes)Her: "This is a bad idea."(3 minutes)Her: "This is a bad idea."(10 minutes)Her: "This is a bad idea."(10 minutes) Her: "This is a bad idea."(4.5 minutes, and that's probably pretty generous)Her: "That was a bad idea."(20 minutes)d8b4df5150.jpg
FWIW this picture was 98% great, it would have been 100% if the shirt was on inside out.
A post-coitally blissful, yet painfully aware that mistakes are being repeated, because T-1000 is still, somehow, unable to separate his short-term desires from his long-term well-being T-1000? Or does Robert Patrick just always look like that?
No I just think it's the ears, eyes, and mouth. Mostly the ears.
FWIW this picture was 98% great, it would have been 100% if the shirt was on inside out.
Or not on at all.
I was actually trying to imply that you would be the type of person that would use death as an opportunity to play a practical joke, not that you would lie to us about the results. And I agree that the WangBear Phone era is going to be great.
Yeah, that came out wrong. If I die I won't lie about it. And I realize the cancer joke only goes so far, Deb is alreadytired of it not that she liked it in the first place. At least she's so over it she's not worrying anymore so to that end it was pretty effective. Hmm, maybe the jopke should play out that she kills me because I wouldn't stop kidding aroung about dying?
Is that a camera above the toilet?
Well, I am surprised no one else noticed that how cute the little fishes are on his shower curtain.
it's the thing to hold the mirror up.and who uses blue towels? I mean COME ON!
Hey I use blue towels. YOU GOT SOME SORT OF PROBLEM WITH THAT!?
I picked the shower curtain! Duckies for a Drake.
I used to have cartoon animals, but now all we have is circles.