• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I am so angry right now. I was told that a parent of an autistic child had a myspace page, and she was Bi. I thought it was all rumors of course, however I did a little research tonight, if it was true it wouldn't take me long to find out. How many bi women with 4 kids are there in a town of 7000? I indeed, did find her:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=425204914This poor kid comes to school in basically the same clothes every damn day. He curls up into a ball and cries uncontrollably time and time again. I'm in a bit of disbelief how a woman can do this when her children are in dire need of help.

I am so angry right now. I was told that a parent of an autistic child had a myspace page, and she was Bi. I thought it was all rumors of course, however I did a little research tonight, if it was true it wouldn't take me long to find out. How many bi women with 4 kids are there in a town of 7000? I indeed, did find her:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=425204914This poor kid comes to school in basically the same clothes every damn day. He curls up into a ball and cries uncontrollably time and time again. I'm in a bit of disbelief how a woman can do this when her children are in dire need of help.
i'm not sure what we're yelling about?
I'm confused. You are curious as to how she can lick box and suck cock while she has an autistic kid? Does his autism somehow mean she has to choose a side?
back when a few kids died in that drug-related violence in lawrence, a few people dug up the parents' myspaces with stuff about 10x worse. one of the moms was into s&m, which I think was screenshotted before she took it down. the world is really just a more awkward place with the facebooks and myspaces on full display.
I'm confused. You are curious as to how she can lick box and suck cock while she has an autistic kid? Does his autism somehow mean she has to choose a side?
I should have added:Click on pictures to see why she angers me.

So it's pretty much official that I'll be one of maybe 2-3 single guys in a class with 60-65 women, many of whom will be single. I can't even begin to imagine how badly I'll be able to fuck that up.

I'm in a bit of disbelief how a woman can do this when her children are in dire need of help.
Well, in general, people are fucking awful. Though I'm not sure what exactly about her myspace page is so offensive. She's a slut with 4 kids...what do you expect?
I just don't understand her choice of clothing.
yeah, but unfortunately it seems that she is an idiot. probably unfit to be a mother of one "normal" child, let alone 4 children including one with special needs. but thats this crazy world we live in.
yeah, but unfortunately it seems that she is an idiot. probably unfit to be a mother of one "normal" child, let alone 4 children including one with special needs. but thats this crazy world we live in.
Is it?If anyone can name the movie in which the best line is "Is it?", I will eternally refer to you as Master.
So it's pretty much official that I'll be one of maybe 2-3 single guys in a class with 60-65 women, many of whom will be single. I can't even begin to imagine how badly I'll be able to fuck that up.Well, in general, people are fucking awful. Though I'm not sure what exactly about her myspace page is so offensive. She's a slut with 4 kids...what do you expect?
Ya, I probably overreacted, I didn't expect much more out of this woman. I guess it's one thing to hear about how much of a slut or coked up this woman is, but it's another to see what's she's like with your own eyes.

Ok kids, talk to you in a week. Randy, I hope to come back to good news, my friend.

fried green tomatoes
God no.
l_72d8162425c24b89ad45f9ff87c484ba.jpgOH YEAH.
With this picture I went through a very big "Snickers Feast Commercial" progression.YYEEESSSS!!!NNOOOO!!!!!
I have been trying to think of a proper response to the "Randy Reed and Cancer" situation we've got going on, here.Initial reaction: "Man, that sucks because I like Randy -- you know, for a guy I don't know -- and Cancer isn't fun even if it's, like, the good cancer, right?"Secondary reaction: "There has to be funny, mean-spirited jokes I can make that are not really mean-spirited, but serve to (a) acknowledge the situation and (B) not make it all weird."Tertiary reaction: "Fuck, I smoke a lot of cigarettes. So I might get cancer. I take an expensive anti-oxidant supplement, though, so that evens out right? It doesn't matter that I'm thinking of myself instead of Randy, because nobody will ever know, and that's only natural, right?"Anyway, here's my offer:If you are dying or something, I will:(a) Write something to be said at your funeral. It will be... inappropriate, but only mildly inappropriate. If I receive an invite to the funeral, I will attend. I will then try to parlay your death into: sexual intercourse with someone related to you (but not that closely) or one of your friends's daughters, because I like to imagine you would like that.(B) Try to write something moving and deep for Deb. At the end there will be a joke and when she rereads it she'll probably realize that it's all kinda melodramatic.© Do something else you want me to do, since I like doing stuff. ONLY IF YOU ARE KINDA DYING THOUGH. No freebies just because you MIGHT be kinda dying. Wang
Dang, and I was going to ask you to tutor my English, shit.
Speaking of Randy dying...Hey Randy, if you do indeed die, have you instructed Deb to log onto your account and let us know?If the answer is yes, do you plan on faking that scenario at some point to see how we react?If the answer is no to faking it, are you just saying that so as not to spoil the surprise?If the answer is no to not spoiling it, are you still just holding onto that lie?If the answer is no to holding onto the lie, do you think it's your used car salesman experience that makes you lie so much?
Math is hard.Umm to be honest I never thought about leaving a password or instructions to do this. I'm hoping she would though but I'll tell her just in case. Also, this would only happen if I get killed in a car accident or something since you'll have to here all the humourous stories about me dying along the way, so there is that?!I had the catscan this morning and an appointment with the oncologist next Wednesday. The girl tried to schedule me in two weeks. Again, I begged like a whiny bitch and had it moved up.
Jerking off all night to the old man and his chick, eh? It's a little weird, but ok.
hahaha
back when a few kids died in that drug-related violence in lawrence, a few people dug up the parents' myspaces with stuff about 10x worse. one of the moms was into s&m, which I think was screenshotted before she took it down. the world is really just a more awkward place with the facebooks and myspaces on full display.
My son convicted a guy when he was a prosecutor by having the defendant testify he didn't own a gun. Ryan pulled out a piece of paper and asked him if he had a myspace page. (Ryan didn't have the pic, but others told him that he had had one up holding 2 shotguns with a bunch of racist remarks posted). The admitted to lying and doomed his ass.
So it's pretty much official that I'll be one of maybe 2-3 single guys in a class with 60-65 women, many of whom will be single. I can't even begin to imagine how badly I'll be able to fuck that up.
That's okay, we can.have fun not getting layed on vacation!
Beanz you around?The shower tap just broke. It was leaking so I went to tighten it. it then spun around and turned on. I kept turning it and now it's mostly off but it"s still leaking quite a bit. I could call the agent but they won't come today and I want to have a shower.thanks
take the handle off (should be a little screw under a cover or something on the handle), you should be able to control the shower on the probably brass thing that the handle attaches to. if not, you can pull the cover plate off the shower wall and get to the shutoffs for the water behind it, control them with a screwdriver.
I think you need to spend less time playing poker and more time being happy. :club:
does not compute
how about if i just shave and say my name is joan?
I'd hit it, of course, I'd hit pretty much anything wiht two legs and pretending to have a vag at this point
guess I'm not as stupid as I thought I was.Hair.jpg
the molester stache is where its at. You get older, they stay the same age.........
Apparently. I just ran into her in the computer lab -- literally 2 minutes ago -- and we started chatting, and now, apparently, I have a date on Saturday, baby. How does this happen? Proof of encounter:0e8c4f2882.jpgGod I love this ****ing phone.
nice. I have no balls, so I get to live via you irt girls
I don't know what to say Randy. Obviously I hope everything turns out OK. If it helps nutzbuster has**** CANCER in his sig right now, so that's something I guess.Shit.
lame attempt, here's a better one: CANCER SUCKS, ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK, SCREW CANCER
I.... have become a nervous wreck. I am hanging out with Magglio on Saturday. The conversation went something like this:Wang: (taps Mags on the shoulder) Maggie: (surprised look)Wang: "Hey there, stranger..."Maggie: "Hi."Wang: "How are you? How you been?"Maggie: "Oh... okay. You?"Wang: "Good. Real good."(brief small talk)Wang: "So I was thinking. I think we've now officially NOT known each other longer than we've known each other, so I've decided we should probably be friends."Maggie: "Yeah, I was just thinking about you today."Wang: "Yeah? Why?"Maggie: (shrugs) "I dunno. I just was."Wang: "We should do something soon. Hang out, catch up."Maggie: "Yeah, I'd like that..."Wang: "I know you're really busy and all, so just let me know, give me a day that works and we ca-"Maggie: "I don't close tomorrow or Saturday, so I'm free those nights."Wang: "I'm seeing an old friend Friday, and I work Saturday night..."Maggie: "I don't have to be to work until like 3 on Sunday, so if we have to meet up late or something, that's cool."Wang: "Okay. Okay then. I'll see you Saturday?" Maggie: "Yeah."I will **** this up sooooo bad. I am operating under the assumption that there's a chance something could happen -- and, realistically, I probably want it to -- but I will never, ever make that move. We broke up because she didn't have enough time, and it really had pretty much nothing to do with how we interacted. We always had fun, the chemistry was great, and we liked each other. So I am going to worry myself into a fit and then be a total tool. I hate everything. I have a big forehead, large ears, and a gigantic nose. Wang
at least you had a positive response. Any single girl that I've been in contact in the past few months hasn't given me the time of day. Either its like pulling my wisdom teeth again, or they have absolutely zero intrest in me. at least when I barely tried I felt better because I didn't try hard enough, now when I try, I still get the same results
Is it?If anyone can name the movie in which the best line is "Is it?", I will eternally refer to you as Master.
I was going to say "Rushmore," but I do not think that is right.I just got a box with all of the shit I left behind from college. 200 pictures, a 5-person, collective journal from a trip to Puerto Vallarta, a stopwatch from an exgirlfriend... interesting stuff. I'll try to post some of the pictures. Apparently I had a Seth Rogan phase when I was like 18
I was going to say "Rushmore," but I do not think that is right.I just got a box with all of the shit I left behind from college. 200 pictures, a 5-person, collective journal from a trip to Puerto Vallarta, a stopwatch from an exgirlfriend... interesting stuff. I'll try to post some of the pictures. Apparently I had a Seth Rogan phase when I was like 18
it's from clockwork orange.
When did you go to puerto vallarta? We went there this year for the lapt, loved the mountains and the ocean, hated the people.
When did you go to puerto vallarta? We went there this year for the lapt, loved the mountains and the ocean, hated the people.
any chance you want to go out to california? you heard chris flew out, right?

some random idiot on digg's advice for dealing with economic downturns:"so my advice is to smoke weed and play call of duty but not use martyr or grenade launchers because that shit is cheap and there is no honor in getting kills from them."