Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

well, two things. one, it may not look all that great to the casual observer actually, it just happens to be perfectly tussled, with each strand falling perfectly in a surfer sort of "whatever brah" kind of way. and two, I'm at work and don't have my camera. I have no idea how to get a picture from my phone to my computer without a cable (which I don't have).
okay mk
I was drunk and had no idea what was going on, so I went with deliberately short/vague comments that, no matter what they were referring to, would put me in a win/win situation. Sorry.Buddy, I finally got in a Holocaust joke. And it was glorious...I mean, the joke wasn't great, but at least I got it out there.A few doctors and techs were shooting the shit in the treatment room while a dog was being prepped for surgery. I was busy with appointments, but I had to go back there to restock a few things, so I caught part of their conversation.Doctor 1: So she just traps random feral cats and brings them in to be fixed?Doctor 2: Yup, anything that comes around her house gets snipped, or euthanized if they test positive for FIV or Leukemia.Tech 1: Well that's pretty nice of her...she must spend a lot of money on all those surgeries.Doctor 1: I still think we should just euthanize all of them, regardless of whether or not they're diseased.Tech 2: What? Doctor 1: I know it's unpopular, but all feral cats should be euthanized when they're caught. I think it's the best solution.Me: Sometimes referred to as the "Final Solution".Doctor 1 turned red and stammered a response while laughing, Doctor 2 was cracking up, and neither tech knew what the joke was. And, apparently, it's not the kind of joke that's funny if it has to be explained.
I use the phrase "Final Solution" all the time. For example: in the title of a PM I sent to you recently. I even use it when it can't even be interpreted as a Holocaust joke. Example:Professor: "In the short run, there will be a liquidity effect that causes nominal interest rates to decline, but eventually inflation causes interest rates to rise above their initial level. Depending on expectations of inflation, this increase may overcome the liquidity effect quite rapidly, even immediately."Wang: "So, to be clear, expansionary monetary policy will lead to increased nominal interest rates? That is the Final Solution?"Professor: "Well, yes."There's not even a Holocaust thing there. I just like saying "Final Solution." It sometimes makes people really uncomfortable."
I am having just the most amazing hair day since like, ever.
Me too. I got a bad haircut recently, and it doesn't look horrible today. I just got a Blackbizzle Storm, so lemme see if I can go into the public restroom and take a picture of my hair, email it to myself, and post it here.Wang
3d8a812da1.jpgJesus, I am so awesome right now. An Indian kid I know (real name: Rahul Gupta) walked in as I was doing this in the public restroom.Wang: "Mind your biz'ness Rahul. Mind it."Rahul: (puts hands up in gesture of "hey, man, leave me out of this")Anybody want a picture of my GUNS?EDIT- Note my gigantic nose, forehead, and ears. Isn't it amazing I was having sex with that Maggie girl?
EDIT- Note my gigantic nose, forehead, and ears. Isn't it amazing I was having sex with that Maggie girl?
you cannot be serious. dont make me post a picture of myself and shut you right the fuck up.
Wang: "Mind your biz'ness Rahul. Mind it."Rahul: (puts hands up in gesture of "hey, man, leave me out of this")
Awesome. I love the "mind it" part.Also, his reaction is pretty much exactly (pretty much exactly?) how I would react.
guess I'm not as stupid as I thought I was.Hair.jpg
So you never were taught how to dress for success?Edit: and Wang totally reminds me of someone and it will ruin my afternoon because I can't think of it.
Awesome. I love the "mind it" part.Also, his reaction is pretty much exactly (pretty much exactly?) how I would react.
You should know it went a little more like this:Wang: "Mind your bizness Rahul." (half-beat, drops head slightly, glares upwards, half nods half threateningly) "Mind it."
So you never were taught how to dress for success?Edit: and Wang totally reminds me of someone and it will ruin my afternoon because I can't think of it.
that's about the fanciest I dress anymore. I used to get all dolled up for work and what not, but then I realized that they don't give a flying fuck about what people look like around here. even the people that dress semi nice still look like schmucks. so now I wear jeans every day, and they're VERY lucky if my shirt has a collar.and yeah, he does look like somebody famous. I've been trying to think of who it is.
I am very pleased that Shake is better looking than I am.
I lol at your general assumption that I am attractive at all. LOL AT IT.
You should know it went a little more like this:Wang: "Mind your bizness Rahul." (half-beat, drops head slightly, glares upwards, half nods half threateningly) "Mind it."
Oh, I knew.
ahhh cmon I think it's close. slight resemblance at least maybe? (maybe not)or is this just another ignore the outsider type thing (I'm gonna go cry now)
That is not who I was thinking of. I wish it was because I have to finish a case evaluation summary but I am too busy trying to figure out who he reminds me of.
I stared at this for at least 3 second too long, but when I was done, I felt like we had a moment.
Yeah, me too. Kinda weird. You get lost staring into that face. Lost in space perhaps.Oh and obv it's Jason Shwartzmanjason_schwartzman.jpg