I Called In Sick Today

yes
definitely
BASTARDS! He's too good to be just a random 100 post idiot. Let me in on the secret. plzthx.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

so hank's doing the second account thing too huh? well okay!
strat and JLL... you guys are ON THE LIST!
Even I know this one
Fuck what you know. You need to forget about what you know, that's your problem. Forget about what you think you know about life, about friendship, and especially about you and me. I really wish SA21 would've said what you said, it's like "our thing." Well, our thing aside from the felching
coco the monkey
Whew! I thought it was JoJo the idiot circus boy.
I had a friend in high school whose name was Jimmy Friend Wilson... no lie. (I hope he doesn't google search his name)
this is an odd hope. Do you think he was unaware you knew his middle name?
I work in Hickville USA, only here can we open an Animal Rescue Bingo and pack the place.It was a carpet store that closed and on Saturdays they are going to bring animals up to try and place which is cool since I can go over and play with the puppies.
I guarantee that if RON MEXICO is talking about playing with the puppies, there will be no canines around.I cap'd his name because he is a MAN, who built the Eiffel Tower out of brawn and steel.
Fuck what you know. You need to forget about what you know, that's your problem. Forget about what you think you know about life, about friendship, and especially about you and me. I really wish SA21 would've said what you said, it's like "our thing." Well, our thing aside from the felching
damn, you're right. i just tried to be too damn clever.
this is an odd hope. Do you think he was unaware you knew his middle name?
It wouldn't be hard for him to figure out who I was... and I like my online anonymity. Remember. I only had 22 kids in my high school class.
Two years ago when we upset Iowa in the Cy-Hawk game, I went home and immediately chugged a six pack of Woodchuck Cider. I then deemed it necessary to strip to my boxers and go take a nap in my bed (this was around 3 pm I think). On the way to my bed I thought it would be a good idea to visit my friend and his Asian girlfriend, so I slightly opened the door, poked in my head and said "Oh....HHERRRROOOO" and then passed out half in/half out of the room...still in my boxers.Fortunately she liked me and thought it was humorous, at least that's what she told her boyfriend.
:Schrute
Jeff,Please get in contact with Ronald McDonald and tell him he should have some sort of counting test on the application so that when I continue to order my 5 piece Select Chicken, I actually get 5 pieces.Thanks. Say hi to Grimace as well for me!
What does it say when we actually have someone here that works for McDonalds, but the McD's questions still go to Ron?
That's great, and creepy. In a related video, how long would it take for Dawson to talk this chick into bed?http://www.break.com/college-break/chick-r...room-stall.html
yep, but you're a human. you'll get over it.-speedz
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Deb and I have tickets in the Nati for this. And looking at Ron's list of concerts I realize how young that kid is, especially not liking AC?DC. He's obviously culturally deprived.
Sorry, just don't dig them. I also forgot to put Def Leppard on my concert list.I get what they do (ac/dc) but it just doesn't excite me. All of the songs blend for me.
If we ever do have an informal meeting somewhere in a dive bar outside Vegas, ten to one says Ill have him doing an Angus skip air guitar solo within two hours....and thats how we'll be talking within four
I'd be more apt to do it in a crowded yuppie bar but sure, I'm game. But only for entertainment purposes. I used to do a great midget walk until my knees when to pot. The guys at Circuit City loved it, especially considering one of them double teamed a midget when he was 18. True story, his brother is one of my best friends. He only took teh head. Also, AC/DC guys are midgets.
don't have any gas in it and I am completely broke until the middle of march, so its honda or nothing. and yeah I know it's just different shocks (and a skid plate!), but it just plain looks better with the damn sticker. I think that's worth the extra money. z71 means BAD ASS BEHIND THE WHEEL.
Did you say that you don't have enough cash to fill up your vehicle until Mid-March? Can I send you $30? Don't get me wrong, I'm poor. Hell, I'm annoyed to shit that I have to pay $2025 for 6 months of car insurance by April 2nd, and yes, I have to pay for it all up front because of the DUI, but I would like to start the collection to fill up your truck.
it is possible to do voip with the 2nd gen touch. they left the mic capability in the audio jack for some reason.
so, you have to go online, use some internet dial up system just to make a phone call? You really like to do things the hard way.
INQUIRY: can somebody that I'm not friends with on facebook (should be most of you, god I hate all of you so much) tell me if you can view my profile or not? I've been trying to set the god damn thing to private for months but every time I see my name I can view it. is that just because I'm on my name already? if not, how do I set it to completely private?
For a bright buy, you're pretty retarded. You could've just signed out then searched yourself and tried to view without logging in. SIgh
I never post bad beats in here but I am still tilted. Late in a tourney, down to about 50, I get sucked out on earlier and sitting with half of average. I get KK UTG. I raise 4xBB, one guy pushed for like 75BB's and another guy calls with about 70BB's and I of course can't get away from Kings when I need a double up to hit average and triple up is just too good.Me: KKpusher- QQCaller - A8oFlop 259Turn 6River 7
Dude, you haven't been playing long enough or aren't as jaded as me. WHen I saw the hands, I knew which one was going to win. PS kills me.I've played 4 sngs on FTP since my buddy shipped me two buy ins. Yay, I've won a race or two.1st2nd3rd 7th.
Fuck.Time to get a hotel room.
HAHAHAH. Hey could pay for the hotel room but his truck doesn't have the gas to get him the 70 miles to the closest hotel.Seriously, I'm starting the collection. I'll mail you a $20 bill.
yeah I took one of those showers this morning. still had hot water but FUCKALLMAN it was cold when I got out.
doesn't the hot water steam up the bathroom if you leave the door closed? Mine does, then you just bring your clothes into the bathroom and change when the shower is over. Then again, I haven't been in weather below 30 in years.
I had a friend in high school we called jimmy two times cause he said everything two times.I'M GONNA GO GET THE PAPERS GET THE PAPERS
Nice
I guarantee that if RON MEXICO is talking about playing with the puppies, there will be no canines around.I cap'd his name because he is a MAN, who built the Eiffel Tower out of brawn and steel.
are you kidding? I suck. I've gotten one beej this year and haven't so much as sniffed anything else. I should hang myself.
so, you have to go online, use some internet dial up system just to make a phone call? You really like to do things the hard way.
nah, there's an app called fring that handles it. I'm told it's pretty slick.
What does it say when we actually have someone here that works for McDonalds, but the McD's questions still go to Ron?
That wasn't directed at me you fuck. The whole post is addressed to Jeff. As in Strat.But now that you mention it, my uncle, who is over 50 years old, has worked for McDonald's since he was 15. He was one of the top 4 people in all of Latin America for the company and was one of the top 100 employees for them until they sold off that whole division. He's now working on buying a series of stores. So yeah, I could get something to the desk of the president of all of McDonalds if I really, really needed to.High Stakes Poker's new season last night. It was entertaining.
:Stanley nickel:
That wasn't directed at me you fuck. The whole post is addressed to Jeff. As in Strat.
From you. You owe speedz one Stanley nickel. And don't think he's not going to collect.
Jeff,Please get in contact with Ronald McDonald and tell him he should have some sort of counting test on the application so that when I continue to order my 5 piece Select Chicken, I actually get 5 pieces.Thanks. Say hi to Grimace as well for me!
This is the original post
From you. You owe speedz one Stanley nickel. And don't think he's not going to collect.
How is this from me?I'm confused
This is the original postHow is this from me?I'm confused
You're Jeff. Because you don't even know your own name, you will pay my debt for me.

hey, come on guys, take it easy on old Ronny. he's a football player, and thus never had a chance (to grasp complex intellecutal issues or understand subtle humour).

hey, come on guys, take it easy on old Ronny. he's a football player, and thus never had a chance (to grasp complex intellecutal issues or understand subtle humour).
Ummm, no.
how is it that we haven't yet established the nickname Ronald McMexico?
Ummm, no.
you know what movie is absolutely amazing. Punch Drunk Love.
Ummm, no.I was PM'd a possible explanation of the possible Jeff/Chris mix up with quotes from two years ago as back up, but I can't buy that Speedzy was pulling out that never used reference. Just can't buy it. Or maybe I can. No idea.
how is it that we haven't yet established the nickname Ronald McMexico?
i. don't.... know..............
you know what movie is absolutely amazing. Punch Drunk Love.
get ready for strat to be all up in your jock.
what are you, high? that movie is beautifully shot.
I don't get highand my load will be beautifully shot in about 7 minutes. You wanna watch a film or that as well?