I Called In Sick Today

I thought it was CLEVERI wrote an anti woman rant in the Idol thread and thought it was clever, bitter and amusing and it was ignored as well. I guess the verdict is in. I SUCK.
oh, the verdict was out on that? thought that was settled long ago.also, do you work anymore?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

We will definetely spray the dogs with water. I just don't understand why the two dogs mount her but not eachother. Our Jack Russell won't ever touch the stray, and we've never seen the Spaniel do that to either. She was the last dog to come into our home, not sure if that'd have anything to do with it or not.
It's probably partially because she was the last one in the home, but mostly it's just a personality thing. They do it to her because she lets them...she's just an exceptionally submissive dog, I guess.
we had dinner at the free state brewery tonight.
My jewdar just quivered a bit, before I realized that it's probably just the name of the place.
That's screwed up. P's and J's are total opposites. P's, in general, love spontaneity and J's love schedules and structure. It is possible that you may be a 10-10 or 12-8 something close, so it flipped back and forth.... but yeah. weird.What did you put for this one: "You value justice higher than mercy"
I guess I'm just an enigma wrapped in a riddle slathered in butter and savory spices.I put "yes" for that one, I think, but really it's one of those questions where I hate answering because I'm not a black or white kind of person.
I mean do you even know how much of a better world we would be living in if this were acceptable behavior for humans?
I thought it was already acceptable behavior in the south...

somyexgirlfriendisflyingouttovisitfortheweekendandididn'tmentionituntilnowsoiwouldn'thavetoputupwithalineofquestioningsoiguessi'llbebackonmondaytoletyouknowhowitwent...no, there's no chance we're getting back together.see ya when i see ya

First linkIntroverted 11%Sensing 12%Feeling 12%Judging 33%second linkIntroverted (I) 57% Extraverted (E) 43%Sensing (S) 68% Intuitive (N) 32%Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%
haha, HOMO
I thought it was already acceptable behavior in the south...
only for family really. and not that many females in mine. such a shame.
Obv you know that I am literally in my office in tears.
I intuitively knew that and am judging you harshly. but don't worry, speedz is a MUCH bigger homo for that silly little "hope they don't notice this but kinda hope they do" sentence. HUGE HOMO.
I thought it was CLEVERI wrote an anti woman rant in the Idol thread and thought it was clever, bitter and amusing and it was ignored as well. I guess the verdict is in. I SUCK.
I'm here to prove you always suck less than someone, And that someone is me. But I don't care because I'm very happy. Because I'm drunk. And will be drunk again tomorrow. And yesterday. Three days in a row awesomeness.
somyexgirlfriendisflyingouttovisitfortheweekendandididn'tmentionituntilnowsoiwouldn'thavetoputupwithalineofquestioningsoiguessi'llbebackonmondaytoletyouknowhowitwent...no, there's no chance we're getting back together.see ya when i see ya
Hit that, yo!I was trying to think of the correct poker terminology for this. Some guy order two expensive drinks at the bar tonight. Then asked for a beer. While I was getting a beer he took off. Is it hit and ran? Is it Grimmstarred? I think the correct real life term is Jerkface.Oh btw I was working in the bar again tonight. It was awesome times.Edit: I went to the first page after posting this. MAGIC BULLET!

I just search Heyo on google. It makes me sad that I say this in real life.The Urban dictionary page was the first result.A word that doesn't make me sad to say in real life is Bonza. I try and say it all the time. I also try and say tops all the times. These are aussie words that I believe are much better than G'day. I try to say g'day but it always seems forced, whereas bonza just rolls off the tongue.

Chin up slugger. You'll get em next time...
i thought you were going to tell him to choke down on the bat a little, actually.
congrats
damn, you took my joke, and made it better. i thought you didn't post in here?

A prosecuting attorney made me take some sort of test at the age of thirteen...I never got the results but the two hundred some odd phone harassment charges were never filedIn other breaking news, Ive decided to burn a small building down today.... It was on the place when we bought it fifteen or so years ago, tucked away in the woods covered with briers and poison ivyI used it as my hiding spot from the wife until the shop was built, so the first order of business is digging a hole and burying the nine hundred an twelve beer bottles insideIts only eight by twelve feet, so its too small for a future meth labUpdates to follow.... do they allow a choice between one phone call or one internet post?

hey beans, if i'm installing a second shower in my townhome, and wanted to do something to ensure that was enough water pressure for both to run simultaneously, what would that be? i'm thinking i'm going to switch to an ondemand hot water heater with appropriate capacity, thought on them?

hey beans, if i'm installing a second shower in my townhome, and wanted to do something to ensure that was enough water pressure for both to run simultaneously, what would that be? i'm thinking i'm going to switch to an ondemand hot water heater with appropriate capacity, thought on them?
In my experience those have very poor water pressure. My parents installed one about 10+ years ago. But they have an older home and were warned that the pipes may not be large enough to push the volume of water needed. I imagine they have gotten better. I actually am very interested to her Bean's advice on this.
Little know fact: It's how Randy became Captain Logic.RRlogic.png
We should update the pic. I don't have a hangover now and soon I'll have MUSCLES!I used to have the key and a box of sample tests for the DISC profile. When people were over we'd get high and drunk and have them take the test. I could really mess with them afterwardsmaking stuff up like I was reading their profile.Seriously though, I read the thing so much I can pretty much talk to someone for 10 minutes and come close to there profile. Reading their eyes helps alot.

This is one of the worst excuses I've ever heard - "Bob Allen (R-FL) - busted for solicitation of [an undercover] police officer in public men's room, claimed he did it out of a racist panic (2007)"

This could use some pictorial evidence.
I just returned from buying five gallons of diesel.... Ill snap a few if some fresh doubleAs can be found
For multiple showers, volume is the key...Both shower valves should be fed with a three quarter inch pipe on both the hot and cold sidepipedia.jpgYou can make up a very small amount of volume loss with a boost in pressure, but usually its not even noticeable. Plus, once you exceed seventy pounds or so your fixtures will start having problems. Ballcocks, bib washers, washing machine solenoids, and many other things can be damaged or ruined with excessive pressureIf your townhome has a wood floor under the bathroom you can check and see how far youll have to run the lines to tie into a three quarter beforehand. If its a slab floor you may have no other option than using a half incher to feed two fixtures. It depends on where the plumber built the distribution manifoldOn demand waterheaters are much better than they used to be. Buy the largest btu model you can afford and make sure it has three quarter inlet/outletsIm not sure if they sell them up there, but I highly recommend the Marathon brand of water heaters as a tank storage type. In my opinion they are just as good or better than an on demand. They also have a lifetime warranty unless they infoed that since I checkedI filled one up once (50 gal) and plugged it in for a test. Within a few minutes the water was already warm and when I unplugged it and came back three days later the water was still warm. The thick foam insulation around it is miles better than the thin fiberglass crap they put around standard heatersBURN BABY BURN!:meekface:Disco inferno?

just to be clear, because it seems you're talking about a second shower head in the same shower. i'm talking about a second shower in a different bathroom.how can a water heater have a lifetime warranty? or is it on everything except the anode?

I guess I'm just an enigma wrapped in a riddle slathered in butter and savory spices.I put "yes" for that one, I think, but really it's one of those questions where I hate answering because I'm not a black or white kind of person.
That's why I liked the 2nd test better.
just to be clear, because it seems you're talking about a second shower head in the same shower. i'm talking about a second shower in a different bathroom.how can a water heater have a lifetime warranty? or is it on everything except the anode?
Basically the same thing....You need to be sure that the new shower valve is connected into a three quarter inch pipe, no matter where its located in the houseThe old gag of someone getting burned in the shower when someone flushes the toilet is caused by lack of flow....not pressure. A good example is my house.... I ran a high pressure (before regulator) three quarter copper line from the meter to the house. It hits a one inch regulator and feeds each individual bathroom with low pressure (sixty five pounds) three quarter inch lines. Each fixture is branched from that until the last opening. I can open all my outside hydrants (seven) all the way, flush all the toilets, and run the washer while taking a shower and the flow never varies....Now I know how you feel while describing computer stuff Give me a pm.... this could get complicated and I want all available information about LGs food debris to get thrui asked my sales rep about the Marathons earlier today... they have a lifetime (as long as you own the home) warranty on the tank but six years on the thermostats and elementsThey have an anti siphon device to protect the elements from burning out from a busted main, so Id guess no maintenance pr cost out of pocket for at least ten years.... more than likely fifteen to twentyPlus they have the Beans stamp of approval....what more could you ask for?Call your local electrical utility and ask if they are a dealer.... you could get a rebate on the costI dont see why they would have an anode due to the entire unit being plastic/fiberglass Ive been indulging all day while tearing the building down. The sun is setting so the diesel will be flowing momentarily Say a prayer for the atmosphere