I Called In Sick Today

Oh, and Zimmer, the only reason that you're friends with Renae and nobody else is because we are all very cool and never request to be friends with anyone. You have to come to us. Well, at least that's my excuse. I think I've friended 5 people tops. I don't even know how many "friends" I have. Not many.Also, I just started watching it today, but now I can't stop. The combine on the NFL network. It's mildly addicting.
Did you just imply that I'm not cool? That's it! Off the FB friends list for you.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Happy Bday to Bizzle as well.
Indeed. Bizzle, happy birthday. You're also not that old.
happy birthday speedz. HERE'S YOUR PRESENT: Mustache.png
Sal, I've gotten a good chunk of birthday wishes today. My parents called, my godfather called, my coworkers gave me a few things yesterday, my brother sent a picture of my 7 month old nephew in the "What are you looking at, dicknose?" t-shirt I gave him, etc...but your present has by far and away made me the happiest. Thank you.
i get emails all the time from various strip hotels pimping low rates from now until the fall. i've seen mgm grand and mandalay around $100/night on weekends which is really pretty good. as far as getting stuff comped, i only play poker so i have no clue.u guys gonna be out there for memorial day wkend? some friends from work are going out and i was contemplating...
It's the weekend after Memorial Day
I feel sad that Renae is the only person in the Sick Thread I'm facebook friends with.
REAL COOL BRAH I GUESS OUR E-FRIENSHIP MEANS NOTHING TO YOU
Did you just imply that I'm not cool? That's it! Off the FB friends list for you.
No, I simply implied that you're a woman, therefore making it ok for you to friend people, because stuff like Myspace and Facebook are womany things.Happy B-Day Bizzletastic
No harm buddy. People that thank God annoy me as much as you, if they aren't sincere. Like when rappers that want to cut the nigger bitch's throat, thank God for their Grammy.I have a friend that updates his status a minimum of 7-10 times per day.
It's "President" bitch's throat.
kinda stingy with the letters in that post, weren't ya. not surprising.i refuse to post who was whose secret santa until pics of my gift (and what the hell, cindy's too) get posted, and there's nothing you can do abou.....wait, that doesn't work anymore.
You know, some people never received a secret santa gift. Just sayin.

Happy Birthday Matt and Pete! You're not old - Me, I'm old.Got back from Reno/Tahoe Today - the older I get, the worse I get at falling properly when skiing. Think I almost got whiplash bouncing the back of my head off of the snowpack when I wiped out.Broke even gambling and ate too much so it was a good vacation.

Happy Birthday Matt and Pete! You're not old - Me, I'm old.Got back from Reno/Tahoe Today - the older I get, the worse I get at falling properly when skiing. Think I almost got whiplash bouncing the back of my head off of the snowpack when I wiped out.Broke even gambling and ate too much so it was a good vacation.
skiing, gambling, eating.Me jealousWell, only for the last two. Never been skiing. I don't think it and my knees would be compadres
Due to a series of unfortunate (or fortunate) events, I'm home alone for my birthday tonight. My roommates are in Boston and my only other friends around here that I'd care to call (all three of them) are also out of town. That means a night alone for speedz with a bottle of Woodford Reserve and the materials to make the mother of all garbage plates.Sadly, I'm excited.
Happy Birthday Speedz
At least he puked in your truck and not your Landrover.You and Bizzle have the same b-day.I think I've been to BK one time in the last 20 years.
Happy Birthday Bizzle
Jon, every time I look at that pic of yours I just want to scream, "Now that folks, right fuckin' there is the American Dream!"Oh and damn, before I forget, who's seen Burn after Reading? I loved that damn movie!I now have my favorite line used by the police chief and will be using it quite often (from the end of that movie)."What the fuck have we learned here?"
I watched it and it took ages to get into. But once I was immersed it was hilarious.Really long catchup so didn't quote much. I think I have to go to the doctor today, I never go to the doctor but my throat has been sore now for a week and it's really really hard to eat because of it.
happy bday to billybizzle! And that sal pic is fantastic.
I donked out in 5th of my tourney after seeing that pic. Happy Birthday Bizzleboy!
You know, some people never received a secret santa gift. Just sayin.
Well, that's what we get for inviting a Jew to Christmas.
I think I have to go to the doctor today, I never go to the doctor but my throat has been sore now for a week and it's really really hard to eat because of it.
how does one get one of these "soar throats"?Good luck
I once went skiing. I remember falling over like that... probably the closest I ever came to a concussion. fun stuff.