Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ok, so do me now.
Looks - 79 - 30% - 23.7Intelligence - 86 - 10% - 8.6Wealth/Success/Status - 80 - 10% - 8Personality - 84 - 50% - 42 HotScore - 82.3Looks was tough because on one hand you're the handsome one. On the other hand, you're a fattie.
So i'm kinda on this Randy Reformation kick.1. Stopped drinking2. Get healthy3. general good stuff/whateverSo I went and got a physical and tommorow morning I have the colonoscopy. I started taking meds last night and was up half the night. No food today only clear liquids. I start on the serious meds about 6 tonight. I don't feel good on top of this, am nauseated, tired and grumpy.Three salesmen from a warranty company barged into the office trying to sell me there warranty plan. I immediatelyshut them down and told them it wasn't the right day and to please call and make an appointment. (short for get the **** out i'm not interested.)One of them used our bathroom and the other two kept trying to start a conversation despite the fact I was completelyignoring them. One thing led to another and mayhem ensued with me throwing their warranty information at their car as they pulled out. Piddle would be envious.He actually asked me if coming back later today at 2 or 4 was best. I asked him if he was seriously using a sales techniquefrom some Dale Carnegie course written back in the 1920's?At one point I had to get off the phone saying, "Excuse me, I'll call you back, I have to throw some douchebags out."At least I haven't lost my sense of anger.I'll probably be posting from Deb's laptop on the bathroom floor tonight.
I, for one, love the new Randy.
This was funny.
This was funny? All I ever wanted was a shrute. Someday, it will be mine.
Except, as per usual, everyone got lazy and stopped rating themselves. So it's more a collection of my scores of everyone now.Of course, that won't stop me from doing more.Looks - 81 - 30% - 24.3Intelligence - 76 - 10% - 7.6Wealth/Success/Status - 42 - 10% - 4.2Personality - 80 - 50% - 40 HotScore - 76.1
I don't believe anyone online could accurately rate me. (I know this won't stop anyone) But I'm completely different in person, than I am online. I'm THRILLED that my writing ability is improving from spending a lot of time in this thread and I hope the improvement will continue.
Except, as per usual, everyone got lazy and stopped rating themselves. So it's more a collection of my scores of everyone now.
oh, well yeah, I was talking about your ratings. I could care less what everybody else thinks of themselves. high falutin fucks.
I THRILLED that my writing ability is improving from spending a lot of time in this thread and I hope the improvement will continue.
I thrilled for you also.
Forget the liquids...would be better off getting an invite to Beans house for the wife's meatloaf.
It goes both ways ya know.... half the time youre shitting a bowling ball
Ok, so do me now.
My biggest fear has come true....Weve turned into the army thread
Theres your answer sal, sleeping for twelve hours requires mass quantities of beer and the stress that only a wife can provide
I'm pretty sure I can get that much beer without a wife thankyou.
As far as intelligence goes, there is a strong tendency to identify "intellectualism" with "intelligence," even when that's inappropriate. For example, I would never classify Mexico as an intellectual. He watches 1 Tree Hill, makes fun of numbers, hates my (admittedly) overwroght and metaphor-laden style of posting.
Numbers does suck. A lot.
And, ironically, I'm the only one in here who hasn't yelled "do me".
Youre probably saving energy for the upcoming road trip and the "meet" in your sig....In other news, It took until now to figure out that Im allergic to poison oakAdd in large quantities of beer and the end result of that to figure out where Im itching right nowPAYBACK TO THE WIFE FOR LEAVING ME IN THAT TREE TONIGHT!
dude, ofc the first fcking game i watch all year is that horror. so fcking putrid.
As Bob Pecozzi (sp) said on ESPN this morning...they forgot to play the back 9
Giggles all over the place.Once again, to anyone who isn't reading the Club Trillion blog, I highly advise it. Even he makes numerous cracks about the dearth of scoring the the Big 10 (although, as Jay Bilas points out, it only really happens when they play each other).
Alright hit me with it Cindy Lou.
Well, I don’t know you...but...ok.Looks – 75 - 30% - 22.5Intelligence – 75 - 10% - 7.5Wealth/Success/Status – 75 - 10% - 7.5Personality – 75 - 50% - 37.5HotScore - 75
Don't worry about hurting my feelings, because I don't have any.
Looks - 71 - 30% - 21.3 Intelligence - 84 - 10% - 8.4 Wealth/Success/Status - 60 - 10% - 6 Personality - 77 - 50% - 38.5HotScore - 74.2

Question for LG/Strat:I'm going up to Lawrence tommorow to see some friends, I've only been to the KU campus twice, both of which I vaguely remember. I own a Dodge Quadcab with a shortbed. My question for you is: How is parking on the campus? Obviously it's crowded, but should I be worried about trying to park a fairly large truck? I'M NOT USED TO CITY DRIVING. I'M HORRIBLY AFRAID RIGHT NOW

Question for LG/Strat:I'm going up to Lawrence tommorow to see some friends, I've only been to the KU campus twice, both of which I vaguely remember. I own a Dodge Quadcab with a shortbed. My question for you is: How is parking on the campus? Obviously it's crowded, but should I be worried about trying to park a fairly large truck? I'M NOT USED TO CITY DRIVING. I'M HORRIBLY AFRAID RIGHT NOW
This post in its entirety made me LOL for a minute straight.
IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKETare you grading yourself here? cuz not to be too f ghey or anything (or maybe to be precisely that), but this can't be right.
It rubs itself with the lotionyeah, I was grading myself. I pretty much suck and am only fun when I go out and drink and that is a rarity. Weeeee. Your wealth/success rate should be higher. I mean, you pick up and fly to Madrid ON A WHIM. That's the nuts.
So the white guys are smart and the black guys are dumb?
Well, yeah, basically.
So i'm kinda on this Randy Reformation kick.1. Stopped drinking2. Get healthy3. general good stuff/whatever
Good for you sir. Your FYP for me was balls on dead accurate, sadly.I finished that book. Do you think Lonnie's picture in the paper was because he re-enlisted or because he was dead? That was a tough read. Not too complex, but all the jumping around from person to person each chapter and all the arabic in it.. That and I'm a dummy.
I have 200 Vicodin and 150 -(Whatever Ashley's presence has inspired me to take) lying around, so I'm set for at least a month.As far as intelligence goes, there is a strong tendency to identify "intellectualism" with "intelligence," even when that's inappropriate. For example, I would never classify Mexico as an intellectual. He watches 1 Tree Hill, makes fun of numbers, hates my (admittedly) overwroght and metaphor-laden style of posting. But he's still, as far as I can tell, a pretty sharp guy. His raw processing power is probably better than Speedz gives him credit for, though.
Awww, that was sweet. I wouldn't say "hate", I go with, have difficulty with at times, if I'm not in the right frame of mind.
It will probably be a mostly white team, although it is a little more of an urban area than where I live.He wants to play WR, but he know he'll play wherever the coach tells him.
I had a joke for this when I originally read it, but I've forgotten it. I know it wasn't "bench"Oh yeah, if he's shaped like you, I hope he enjoys left guard. (actually, I'm not sure on your shape, I've only seen your head, your tongue and your penis.
This was funny? All I ever wanted was a shrute. Someday, it will be mine.
It was a tad amusing. For the record, all my stuff to you is tongue in cheek. I just don't want you think it comes from anger or meanness. Although, you can still kiss my fat ass in regards to your post about fatties being wholly unattractive. I can pull ass buddy. Not just tubbies and ugos. Well, more of those than average, but yeah, the occasional 7. Ok, shower time. I'm sweaty from the gym. I rocked the shit again tonight.I'm thinking of getting a heavy bag and speed bag (they have a thing, a mount, that has both on it, some hand raps and gloves. I want to start hitting that for cardio, just to mix it up, and to work on my stand up game, obviously. Start with 5 two minute rounds, work my way up to 5 or 6 five minute rounds. It's taxing to box if you aren't aware.
Sadly, I'm actually asking a serious question. I once hit a damn cartrack in a Wal Mart parking lot because I misjudged how far back the bed in my truck goees. I need to prepare myself incase I have a panic attack. I might bring a bike with me just in case I need to ride my a bike a few miles from the campus.
Don't anger Strat. Lawrence is a city, dude.I do find it a tad funny that he is worried about a pickup truck being out of place or oversized in Kansas though. I mean, it's not like he's driving a friggin Peterbuilt
Don't anger Strat. Lawrence is a city, dude.I do find it a tad funny that he is worried about a pickup truck being out of place or oversized in Kansas though. I mean, it's not like he's driving a friggin Peterbuilt
Northeast Kansas, especially Lawrence, is not regular Kansas. There's homosexuals and black people up there.
actually, I'm not sure on your shape, I've only seen your head, your tongue and your penis.
that poor goat.
I'm thinking of getting a heavy bag and speed bag (they have a thing, a mount, that has both on it, some hand raps and gloves. I want to start hitting that for cardio, just to mix it up, and to work on my stand up game, obviously. Start with 5 two minute rounds, work my way up to 5 or 6 five minute rounds. It's taxing to box if you aren't aware.
definitely get one. it's enjoyable and one hell of a workout. plus, you can just imagine it's an old jew and BAM. 30 pounds gone.
Sadly, I'm actually asking a serious question. I once hit a damn cartrack in a Wal Mart parking lot because I misjudged how far back the bed in my truck goees. I need to prepare myself incase I have a panic attack. I might bring a bike with me just in case I need to ride my a bike a few miles from the campus.
don't feel bad. I drive (sometimes) a big chevy silverado, and I always have to park way in the back part of parking lots. it's a bitch parking those things.