I Called In Sick Today

I think Ashley is fascinating. Possibly even more so than Jess.I think that's factored into personality. You could have subcategories though.Looks
  1. After waking up
  2. All done up
  3. Casual wear
  4. Going out wear
  5. Swimsuit
  6. Naked

I'm actually interested in how the percentages would work out with the above subcategories. Would you rather have someone that looks great when you go out and you can show him or her off to your friends? Or would you rather have someone that looks great when (presumably) only you will see him or her? Certainly there's going to be significant overlap here, but what if you had to choose between extremes? Looks great when all dressed up, but has naked flaws or great nakedness, but doesn't quite fit right in their clothes?

Ashley is an incredibly fascinating specimen, especially her attraction to me. Jess was... just kind of a goofball. Ashley is thoughtful and intense at times, and more than able to keep pace with my (manic) ideational flow. But she's nuts.As far as the second part of your post:1) Casual wear2) After waking up3) Naked
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

rather a girl look good naked and awkward in clothes...IMOonly as you would enjoy them naked and not have to deal with random assholes trying to get up on your girl when you r out. I never understood the showing off someone aspect either though so idk

I'm signing my kid up to play football this spring. He's 9. He's white, but he want to be a WR, so I'm not sure which way he's gonna fall on the MexiSpeedz Football IQ scale.We'll see what position he ends up playing.
If he only wants to be a WR...probably benchrider. Wait, but you're in Canada, eh? So I guess whites can play any position there, which could screw with the whole IQ by position thing.
Mexico. Egg. Face.
This was funny.
oh well what a coincidence, this saturday I'm gonna be hanging out in amherst massachusetts. GO FIGURE HUH.
Ooh, that's too bad. I'll be in Boston for my birthday. Oh well.
I forgot that once youre a DVM youll have access to most of the same meds humans takeIf you stay around here after school your pm box will get quite a workoutMy vet (John Goodman) told me last visit that he had a terrible cold/sinus infection and was probably going to go to an RD (real doctor) if it didnt clear up soon. He then opened his cabinet and took a few pills from the same place my dogs script came from
Have him give your dog some Tramadol. It's a great painkiller that is safe for humans to enjoy. Also, many antibiotics are used for humans and dogs/cats.
Until my dog (may she rest in peace) was switched to a different type of insulin, I used to pick up Humulin-N for her at the regular pharmacy. What does one do with leftover insulin, btw?
One throws it out.
As far as your personality goes, I like it because you are funny, even when you're not funny. I have also never seen you embarrassed, except one time, when somebody told you the morning after a blackout that you were inappropriately mean to someone. You remember in college when we used to joke around that "We don't give a **** about nothin'? You seemed like the only person who really didn't give a **** about nothing. Finally and most importantly, you're the boss in ever room without seeming like an attention whore. If you're in a room with 20 strangers, you're always very likely to be in charge within an hour. People look to you for answers, and you handle leadership roles naturally. You are self-effacing, and even if the humility is a facade, it's a well-executed one. You are open minded, but forceful with your opinions, and execute decisions with a minimum of handwringing. People of all backgrounds trust you to do the right thing, and you always seem capable. Finally, you make people feel good, often intentionally at the expense of yourself. Social situations come naturally to you. If I brought you cold into a group of my friends, with no previous introduction, you'd be telling stories and charming people within the first half hour. You always have a story, and the moral never is "I am awesome," which is something people appreciate.
This (bolded portion) was hilarious to me. She's obviously quite intelligent, and I hope you thanked her for saying so many incredibly thoughtful things about you. JERK.
I think Ashley is fascinating. Possibly even more so than Jess.
Take that back. Right now.
I’m actually interested in how the percentages would work out with the above subcategories. Would you rather have someone that looks great when you go out and you can show him or her off to your friends? Or would you rather have someone that looks great when (presumably) only you will see him or her? Certainly there's going to be significant overlap here, but what if you had to choose between extremes? Looks great when all dressed up, but has naked flaws or great nakedness, but doesn't quite fit right in their clothes?
I'd go with looking great dressed up...it's how you see the person the majority of the time, and lights can always be turned off.
If he only wants to be a WR...probably benchrider. Wait, but you're in Canada, eh? So I guess whites can play any position there, which could screw with the whole IQ by position thing.
It will probably be a mostly white team, although it is a little more of an urban area than where I live.He wants to play WR, but he know he'll play wherever the coach tells him.Should be fun.
You might want to print out this post to keep for the day when you start seeing an analrapist.
The phrase "ideational flow" is actually directly from a psychologist I see about 5 times a year. That's his big thing with me. "Derek, you can be hard to deal with because your ideational flow is so fast. You are not ADD or unfocused, you simply go from beginning to end very quickly, and expect the people around you to follow it. You need a woman who can keep pace with that, and women who can't tend to be overwhelmed, intimidated, or annoyed."True and true. Yes, I told Ashley she was very nice for saying those things (which are not objectively true, by the way).EDIT- My psychologist said he'd recommend most people with my brain-structure take Lithium, but that I would hate it because it would drop me from 90MPH to 75MPH, and it would bother me more than it would help me.EDIT- I hate people who tell stories about how "traditionally" awesome they are. Most of my stories conclude with "I am awesome, because I just got dumped for telling a joke that I knew would get me dumped."
believe it or not, it actually is possible to keep reading the thread after you've read one post.you should give up with trying to add anything to the conversation. it's just redundant.
The hell you say???!!!!Actually I meant I give up with trying to add anything to the conversation. I'm just redundant.
obviously.
You are self-effacing, and even if the humility is a facade, it's a well-executed one. You are open minded, but forceful with your opinions, and execute decisions with a minimum of handwringing. People of all backgrounds trust you to do the right thing, and you always seem capable.
so does she write horoscopes on the side?oh and speedz, turns out I'll actually be in boston on saturday, so we'll have to postpone. that is unless, of course, you are going to be in boston at the same time. how's that now? YOU WILL? WELL OK THEN.
The phrase "ideational flow" is actually directly from a psychologist I see about 5 times a year. That's his big thing with me. "Derek, you can be hard to deal with because your ideational flow is so fast. You are not ADD or unfocused, you simply go from beginning to end very quickly, and expect the people around you to follow it. You need a woman who can keep pace with that, and women who can't tend to be overwhelmed, intimidated, or annoyed."
This list of what you need in a woman is, ironically, all of those things.
EDIT- I hate people who tell stories about how "traditionally" awesome they are. Most of my stories conclude with "I am awesome, because I just got dumped for telling a joke that I knew would get me dumped."
Oh I know that...it was just funny, since I'm pretty sure you've actually ended many stories with the exact phrase, "I'm awesome". And I've always agreed.Now thank me for making that incredibly thoughtful comment.
oh and speedz, turns out I'll actually be in boston on saturday, so we'll have to postpone. that is unless, of course, you are going to be in boston at the same time. how's that now? YOU WILL? WELL OK THEN.
Yes, I'll for sure be in Austin. Austin, Massachusetts.
Has CindyLou rated me yet?
Looks - 78 - 30% - 23.4Intelligence - 80 - 10% - 8Wealth/Success/Status - 87 - 10% - 8.7Personality - 87 - 50% - 43.5HotScore - 83.6
I'd go with looking great dressed up...it's how you see the person the majority of the time, and lights can always be turned off.
WRONG!If you meet a girl at work or she's dressed up and you make a date with her, make sure it's a "jeans" date like the movies or something. You really want to get a better idea of what your in for. This is common knowledge among us old people.
WRONG!If you meet a girl at work or she's dressed up and you make a date with her, make sure it's a "jeans" date like the movies or something. You really want to get a better idea of what your in for. This is common knowledge among us old people.
By "dressed up" I just meant "not naked". Although a naked date is something to consider...
You might want to print out this post to keep for the day when you start seeing an analrapist.
Don't worry, I have been keeping track.
The phrase "ideational flow" is actually directly from a psychologist I see about 5 times a year. That's his big thing with me. "Derek, you can be hard to deal with because your ideational flow is so fast. You are not ADD or unfocused, you simply go from beginning to end very quickly, and expect the people around you to follow it. You need a woman who can keep pace with that, and women who can't tend to be overwhelmed, intimidated, or annoyed."True and true. Yes, I told Ashley she was very nice for saying those things (which are not objectively true, by the way).EDIT- My psychologist said he'd recommend most people with my brain-structure take Lithium, but that I would hate it because it would drop me from 90MPH to 75MPH, and it would bother me more than it would help me.EDIT- I hate people who tell stories about how "traditionally" awesome they are. Most of my stories conclude with "I am awesome, because I just got dumped for telling a joke that I knew would get me dumped."
I have a theRAPEy that I think we should test out.
Looks - 78 - 30% - 23.4Intelligence - 80 - 10% - 8Wealth/Success/Status - 87 - 10% - 8.7Personality - 87 - 50% - 43.5HotScore - 83.6
I need a hotscore also, although I'm not sure my WSS number can be accurately tabulated, since I haven't seen any negatives yet.
I for one am super excited for the spreadsheet analysis of the final tally of the hotscores of all sick thread members.
Except, as per usual, everyone got lazy and stopped rating themselves. So it's more a collection of my scores of everyone now.Of course, that won't stop me from doing more.
I need a hotscore also, although I'm not sure my WSS number can be accurately tabulated, since I haven't seen any negatives yet.
Looks - 81 - 30% - 24.3Intelligence - 76 - 10% - 7.6Wealth/Success/Status - 42 - 10% - 4.2Personality - 80 - 50% - 40 HotScore - 76.1