I Called In Sick Today

Was this a "I'm looking elsewhere, but since you said that I will now turn my head so I can see your face in an attempt to see if this was a joke or not" type of turn? Or was it a "I can't believe you just said that so now I will look at the wall" turn?
The first one. And I actually hesitated at the start of the turn. You know where you stop about of a quarter of the way in just to take that extra second to make sure your head turn is justified? But yeah, after that it was a full-fledged neck twist.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

So yeah, because of the that, I woke up violently ill and had to call in sick today.
I'm not going to complain about my job anymore.
See I don't even think it was that bad but the friends I was with do. I just asked her if she wanted to come bowling with us. Quite loudly. A couple of times. She did introduce me to the Vodka lime and soda. Because she was cutting up a lot of limes so I asked for a drink with limes. Looking back I really don't think it was that embarrassing considering my obvious drunkenness, and it's more my friends just laughing at me.
oh man forget them dude. she fucking LOVES you. you're a bear, she's a bunny, claws, etc.
There's an uncomfortable silence lingering in here.
which I'd imagine is quite a contrast to the noise you must be dealing with now that you've joined the sick thread roofless households society. how's that working out for you?
3 Reasons why the TV Channel 'Lifetime' is Awesome:1. Frasier2. Golden Girls3. Will & GraceWHO'S WITH ME? ANYONE? No-one? Okay then.
1. Frasier is a good show, watch it all the time on Lifetime2. Uhhh, no thanks regarding the girls. I do remember though when I was younger when this show currently was the hot show on TV my grandmother thought I should not want it because of Blanche, there was too much suggestive content. lol3. Terrible show, that Grace chick is a horrid actress.
So 150 people die a horrible, fiery death, but thank dog the fucking koala bear is alright.
Pretty much, yeah.
Obviously he is missing out an important detail in the story. The kid with downs syndrome is black, all the others are white or asian. Mystery solved.
I live in the middle of Kansas, black people are non-existent.
3 Reasons why the TV Channel 'Lifetime' is Awesome:1. Frasier YES2. Golden Girls OH GOD EVEN MORE YES3. Will & Grace you just ruined itWHO'S WITH ME? ANYONE? No-one? Okay then.
1. Frasier is a good show, watch it all the time on Lifetime2. Uhhh, no thanks regarding the girls. I do remember though when I was younger when this show currently was the hot show on TV my grandmother thought I should not want it because of Blanche, there was too much suggestive content. lol3. Terrible show, that Grace chick is a horrid actress.Pretty much, yeah.
I didn't know what to expect from the Golden Girls, but it actually makes me laugh out loud all the time. Today there was a pretty provocative episode where Dorothy's son wanted to marry an older, black woman. It's amazing how they tackle controversial subjects like racial intolerance and promiscuity without ever being clichéd or patronising. Grace isn't a good character, but the script is so sharp I can really enjoy the show. For instance just now Grace said she ended up sleeping with this guy 3 times and Will said "Let me see.. once, twice, three times... no, that doesn't make you a lady". If you don't know your Lionel Ritchie that will probably go over your head, but if you do it's a pretty 'zing' line.
I live in the middle of Kansas, black people are non-existent.
Really? I live in north-east Kansas and we gots lots o' blacks.
but did you see him drinking the water? OMG SOOOO CUTE!
I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?
Really? I live in north-east Kansas and we gots lots o' blacks.
are there names:sherron collins, tyshawn taylor, marcus morris, markief morris, tyrone appleton, travis relefrod, quintrel thomas, ????
are there names:sherron collins, tyshawn taylor, marcus morris, markief morris, tyrone appleton, travis relefrod, quintrel thomas, ????
No, THEIR names are not any of the above as far as I know. Are they KU basketball players or something? Strat and I wanted to go to a game but we never ended up getting tickets.
I didn't know what to expect from the Golden Girls, but it actually makes me laugh out loud all the time. Today there was a pretty provocative episode where Dorothy's son wanted to marry an older, black woman. It's amazing how they tackle controversial subjects like racial intolerance and promiscuity without ever being clichéd or patronising. Really? I live in north-east Kansas and we gots lots o' blacks.
I loved the episode where Rose dates a midget, and when Blanche finally meets him she's in disbelief. Oh, if I was to head 70 miles east to Wichita I'd be in the area of our African American brothers.
I actually did call in sick today.Yesterday I was asked by a woman to go check on an autistic student on the can. He has a history of sitting on the pot for long periods of time and I since I was unfortunately the only man in the entire building, I had to do the dirty deed and tell him it was time to go. I walk into to bathroom and their is a kid taking a piss (that's not him). I walk around and a see a stall wide open with the kid sitting on it. I give the other kid a silent nod, and without verbal communication, he knew it was time to leave. Something wasn't right about this whole situation. And after a more a careful examination I see the kid "playing with himself". He's flicking it back and forth and pushing it in and watching it roll out. I turned around and stared at a wall for a few seconds, not knowing how to handle this situation. He's an odd kid, I know it sounds cliched but he actually has alot of the behavioral habits of Rainman. But anyways, I told myself I needed to be an adult in this situation and help him if he needed it. I told him it's time to go and surprisingly he listened and we proceeded to return to the classroom.Fast forward to P.E:I go over to his helper and ask her if he plays with himself alot. She told me that nearly everytime he gets a chance he'll do it. I'm rather disturbed by this, and I wonder what this kid is going to be like when he's 13 and older. The parents don't give a shit about him, and I can't see him breaking this habit on his own. I mention this to her, and she starts talking about how basically all of them do it, except for 1. This is where the conversation turns disturbing. The one who doesn't do it has downs, and after she said he didn't do it she looks at me says "I don't know why he doesn't do it, he's got the biggest out of all of them!", I turn my head in disbelief. She then goes off and talks about how all the others aren't packing the as much heat as the kids with downs. For 5 minutes I got an indepth lecture on the sizes and shapes of the Autistic kids' penises. So yeah, because of the that, I woke up violently ill and had to call in sick today.
yeah, that doesn't count as your "almost had sex that was a sure thing but somehow managed to screw it up" story.
No, THEIR names are not any of the above as far as I know. Are they KU basketball players or something? Strat and I wanted to go to a game but we never ended up getting tickets.
sorry i used the wrong there their.and yes, those are basketball players. shame on you for ignorance. shame on your family.
Grace isn't a good character, but the script is so sharp I can really enjoy the show. For instance just now Grace said she ended up sleeping with this guy 3 times and Will said "Let me see.. once, twice, three times... no, that doesn't make you a lady". If you don't know your Lionel Ritchie that will probably go over your head, but if you do it's a pretty 'zing' line.
I loved the episode where Rose dates a midget, and when Blanche finally meets him she's in disbelief.
I saw that one the other day, good episode. Rose is a really good character, she gets some hilarious lines. Sophia is my favourite though, the actress has the same name as my grandma (Estelle).
it would be hard for jeff to be worse at college
I think we both just are busy and also kept forgetting about it. It's not a big deal. We went to a KU basketball game together 2 years ago so that counts.
Welcome.We'll let you get away with one or two "testing the water" posts, but at least one of your next three has to be a long, uncomfortable story about how you could have gotten sexing in high school and/or college but blew it when the chips were on the table.
I've been dreading it, but I know the story I gotta tell, and I'll have it posted by midnight tonight, I promise. too much typing for 9 am.
But anyways, I told myself I needed to be an adult in this situation and help him if he needed it. I told him it's time to go and surprisingly he listened and we proceeded to return to the classroom.
For future reference, if your true goal is to use the john in a timely matter...If you wanna help him finish faster, eye contact is a must.