I Called In Sick Today

did you show him the clip me and speedz were enjoying? what do you think, maybe?
No, it was mostly poker related, dont really read to much on here on Sundays while playing. But that was the only commercial I really lliked from the SB.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Anybody want to fill me in on what happened to Painter567?
who with the what now?
I think your favorite star of the day thread is gone too....
huh with the how now?
Vague statement that makes very little sense.
Welcome to my world. :oldguyglancingaroundface:
If anyone sees Poppy Hillis thwap him on the forehead and tell him to register for tonights fcp tourney. Oh and Andre, I fully expect us to win this thing and go to Vegas together and share a room with a single bed.
Nothing would make me happier, but I played like an idiot yesterday and finished 36th. In fairness I was extremely hungover.
Nothing would make me happier, but I played like an idiot yesterday and finished 36th. In fairness I was extremely hungover.
In reality it is a pretty good group of poker players and you won't get away with shenanigans very often. You have to makeSOME plays in spots since you can't just wait for the nuts all the time but it can be a pretty nitty tourney.Well, for the most part that's how the NegO goes. With normal stacks and blinds it got to be an all in fest as it went. It did seem to hang at the 15 to 18 person mark for a while as everyone got nitty.

So I was flipping around last night on stopped on the Grammy's just as they introduced Radiohead performing with the USC marching band. I thought to myself, cool, now I can see what all the hype is about. Unfortunately the band was rudely interrupted by some tweaker jumping and twirling around on stage warbling his voice in a manner some people might consider singing. I am not one of those people.

my friend asked me today if I was a marketing major. I replied, laughing, "you must not think very highly of me." there were at least four females in marketing within earshot.