Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Well, at least you're not sitting home alone on a Saturday with nothing to do, no urge to do anything, and watching stuff that was on your tivo. Well, maybe you are, but you flew to Madrid on a whim which is appreciably better than anything I've ever done in my life, so kudos sir. I am going to make that Chicago trip eventually, so all you Chicago bitches better be ready.

Well, at least you're not sitting home alone on a Saturday with nothing to do, no urge to do anything, and watching stuff that was on your tivo. Well, maybe you are, but you flew to Madrid on a whim which is appreciably better than anything I've ever done in my life, so kudos sir. I am going to make that Chicago trip eventually, so all you Chicago bitches better be ready.
You watching UFC Fight Night?
heh my bod is still a wee bit fuckered with jetlag and such so i ignored phone calls and passed out around 9 pm last night. i rule.we are doing a miami trip either late feb or early march so i expect to see you in a white linen suit at the delano.do a chicago trip sometime may-oct, weather is anti-chris otherwise

If anyone sees Poppy Hillis thwap him on the forehead and tell him to register for tonights fcp tourney. Oh and Andre, I fully expect us to win this thing and go to Vegas together and share a room with a single bed.

tas0902075523991pw4.gif
lol, right now I feel that way. I'm on such a poker downswing it isn't funny. The horrible play and luckboxs out there kill me. I love them when they don't hit runner runner 2's and shit but geez, grrrr..3 straight tourneys I get it in with trips against an overpair and they hit their 2 outers.
You watching UFC Fight Night?
Indeed sir. Some good action.
Some kid from the town next to me was fighting in it tonight, but I didn't watch it and forgot to DVR it.
I'm guessing Joe Lauzon. If Bizzle did MMA, that's who he's be.
heh my bod is still a wee bit fuckered with jetlag and such so i ignored phone calls and passed out around 9 pm last night. i rule.we are doing a miami trip either late feb or early march so i expect to see you in a white linen suit at the delano.do a chicago trip sometime may-oct, weather is anti-chris otherwise
Well, I'm sure a tubby guy following you and your girl around at a posh bar is just what the doctor ordered for your trip to Miami. I'm sure the explanation of how you know me would be interesting. Also, I need your life for 5 minutes, minus the work stress, obviously. I just want to fit into your skinny jeans.
Go ahead and level me, but you have no idea how difficult it is to cull through hours of home concert video trying to cull out the most embarrassing shots of me screaming like a school girl at Angus to post for you guys....It may not be possible, but Im attempting it
Hey, I was serious.Please, please post those clips. I'm still waiting for the video of you accepting some award for something back about a year ago.In an hour I'm picking up my foster dog (Gus got adopted before he could get to me). I've posted her pic before as a possibility, but now it's official...NY588.12400888-1-x.jpgI've shown her picture to a bunch of people at work, and everyone has a different idea of what she is...I think it's pretty obvious that her parents were both mutts too. We're thinking some pit, staffie, boxer, great dane, lab, etc. And I did buy that toy for her.
And....A-rod tested positive for two types of 'roids in 2003, one of his MVP years.Not good for the game.
Yeah, it's not like it's a shock. At this point I think the HOF voters are going to have to ignore steroids across the board, since it's obvious that most of the games top players in the 90-2004 range were juicing at some point or another.
Either I'm taking 2 weeks to get over jetlag or I have insomnia. I've called an emergency drinking session via facebook to get blackout drunk tonight to hopefully fix it. But it's Monday so probably no one will show. Hopefully I can convince one of my housemates and my brother to go at least.
In an hour I'm picking up my foster dog (Gus got adopted before he could get to me). I've posted her pic before as a possibility, but now it's official...NY588.12400888-1-x.jpgI've shown her picture to a bunch of people at work, and everyone has a different idea of what she is...I think it's pretty obvious that her parents were both mutts too. We're thinking some pit, staffie, boxer, great dane, lab, etc. And I did buy that toy for her.
It's a very nice looking dog. You're doing a good thing.Do you think there will be much trouble rehabilitating her? And do you think it will be easy to adopt out or are you anticipating her being around for a while?
If anyone sees Poppy Hillis thwap him on the forehead and tell him to register for tonights fcp tourney. Oh and Andre, I fully expect us to win this thing and go to Vegas together and share a room with a single bed.
Good Luck to you too Randy! Nice dog Matt - on average, how long do dogs stay in foster care before they get adopted?
lol, right now I feel that way. I'm on such a poker downswing it isn't funny. The horrible play and luckboxs out there kill me. I love them when they don't hit runner runner 2's and shit but geez, grrrr..3 straight tourneys I get it in with trips against an overpair and they hit their 2 outers.
Doesn't that mean that you hit a 2 outer on them before they returned the favor?****ING DONKEYS!
It's a very nice looking dog. You're doing a good thing.Do you think there will be much trouble rehabilitating her? And do you think it will be easy to adopt out or are you anticipating her being around for a while?
She was pretty nuts when I picked her up, plus she had been barking and had shat in her cage in the transport van (which is a pretty stressful experience for them), so I was pretty worried about her at first in terms of rehab stuff. But once I gave her a bath and let her calm down a bit she's been great...did well in my car, had some good playtime at home, ate her food, napped, etc. She also seems like she's housetrained, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. She's been at the rescue group's kennel for 3 months, so her behavior and the rehab necessary remains to be seen, since it's hard to tell after they've been caged for that long. Her manners are iffy (she jumps a bit and won't give up toys) and she doesn't even know "sit", but she doesn't pull on the leash when being walked, which is a big plus. I'm hoping to get her adopted out pretty soon...she's very sweet, relatively well-mannered, and I work with a ton of animal lovers, plus I can put up her picture and bio in the lobby of the hospital for all of our clients to see. I'm guessing it'll take 3-4 weeks...at least I hope so, since I can only have her for about 5 weeks until the deal with my roommates runs out.
Nice dog Matt - on average, how long do dogs stay in foster care before they get adopted?
I don't know...it's hard to say. Some dogs have to stay in foster homes their whole lives, while some get adopted within days. It really depends on how cute it is, the breed, size, age, personality, special issues, etc.. A lot of rescue dogs have personality blips like dog aggression, food aggression, etc, that make it hard to place them. There are people that think any dog with aggression (even if it's due to abuse, etc) should be euthanized, since there are millions of dogs each year that are euthanized even though they could possibly be adopted out.But for a totally average (size, personality, age, etc.) dog I'd say 2-4 months in a foster home, after 3-6 weeks in a shelter/kennel waiting for a foster home, after a week or so at the pound before getting saved. I made that up, but it's probably about right.By the way, after meeting her, I take back what I said about her lineage...she's a straight boxer/pit mix, I'm 90% sure.
I missed you fuckers.....but dont tell anyone
This was the drunkest Ive ever ever ever seen you....
but I didn't want to walk out a loser (well, in cards anyway) on the last hand.more please. Do tellWelcome back
Magnificent...Ill tell more about everything in the next few days when I get more free time. My moms been in distress (sals gonna get revenge on me for that story) and will have me busy most of this coming week, but Ill slip in a tidbit here and there when I can:hug without touching chests face:
yeah I've heard the fertittas and station casions aren't doing too well. I can't see the whole ufc going under with them though, maybe sold, but it's the only profitable thing they have, ain't it? but what is the other thing you're talking about?also, is it gay that every time I see a beans post after an extended absence I yell "yay! beans is back!" yeah, it is gay. I LIKE STORIES SHUT UP.
You wouldnt believe whats going down with them and some of the other crooked noses out there....The empires are crumbling and if they dont come up with a solution pretty quick nobody will be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together againSoon to hit the wires is a machine/table tax break negotiation and a return to the dollar ninety nine buffets and decent free show daysThe UFC is being shopped around but the only interested parties (as of last week) wont agree to a buy back clause they want to ride out the bad times.... Plus the price tag is a might steepIts no more gay than signing on and reading this thread immediately upon hitting the door is it?The wife thinks Im checking important emails while she totes my luggage up the stairs
Please, please post those clips. I'm still waiting for the video of you accepting some award for something back about a year ago.And I did buy that toy for her.
Ill have one up as soon as I download all the vids from the camera....I had to delete that one due to extreme shame and remorseYou know it was bad because I have so little of bothGlad I could assist....