I Called In Sick Today

How about protein powder that is past its due date. I have heard it both ways, can I still use this?
well i don't think I've ever had any past its due date, but I would think it should be ok as long as it's been closed. I mean it's dehydrated. I don't know though, does powdered milk ever go bad? I'd say go for it.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

well i don't think I've ever had any past its due date, but I would think it should be ok as long as it's been closed. I mean it's dehydrated. I don't know though, does powdered milk ever go bad? I'd say go for it.
agreed... I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
Oh, you're that guy.Well, if we hang out sometime, would you please wear shoes and socks? For me? I'll buy most of the drinks.
Yes, I'm that guy. I couldn't care less about anyone uptight enough to care about me not having shoes and socks on. As long as my feet aren't dirty and smelly, it's homoriffic for anyone to give a shit.
I got talked into watching The Biggest Losers this season and boy oh boy do I hate those fat people. I thought they were supposed to be jolly but all they do is cry, ALL THE TIME. I'm invested so I have to stick this season out, but I won't be watching again.
I feel your pain.. My fiancee suckered me into watching that. It's a 20 minute show each week stretched over 17 2 hours.The guy with the triple ass-belly has probably caused night terros for thousands of children across America.

I don't know that being dehydrated makes it safe. I know pancake mix can develop this fungus that produces spores that destroy your lungs, for instance.best of luck with your cards ron.

Ya know..... ten or so years ago if someone would have told me that later in life I would make friends with a group of folks on a computer I wouldve laughed in their face...Its funny how shit changes, huh?I missed you fuckers.....but dont tell anyoneMy AC/DC concert tour commenced in Stratville and ended in Memphis with a severe ice storm in between. The last venue and backstage pass was the highpoint before the emergency trip to Vegas, where I found out that sal and Rons fighting addictions are in serious trouble and another closely related business in Texas is looking into another FCPers extracurricular internet activities....Anyhoo, I just got home and look forward to an amusing katchup from you guys.... please dont disappoint me, pleeese? Yeah, im drunk whats new

Salesman story
I had something similar happen here the other day. I come out of my room and into the kitchen and notice two of my housemates, the couple, talking to some guy at the door, from a power company. I pull the girl away for a minute as she doesn't look happy. I ask her what's going on and stuff and she says she thinks this is a bad idea. That's all I need to hear and walk back to the door.When I get there my housemate has his license out and is about to sign a form. This is roughly how the conversation goes.Me: You can't sign that, the power isn't in your name (true, we all pay but the power is only in one of our names) You'll have to talk to N when he gets home.Sales: Oh no it's ok you can still sign it doesn't matterMe: No, it's not in our names, it's in our housemates name.Sales: But this is a really good deal you need to sign.Me: We can't sign, it's not in our name. If you want to give us some information we can show it to our housemate and discuss it then.Sales: No no, you need to sign now.Me: We can't. You've done your job, we now know about your services but we can't sign up. You have a website though, can we use your name so you get credit if we sign up thereSales: (angry and resigned) No, this is a special deal only available now, why would the company pay so much money for training me just to have you go to the website,And he left without giving us any more info and probably annoyed that I showed up when I did since he was so close to a signing. My housemate thanked me for saving him because he didn't have the guts to say no. Turns out they thought he was our power guy come to read the meter and by the time they worked out it wasn't it was too late and then he thought it was polite to listen to what he said. Fool.I really really hate the hard sell. I bought almost nothing on my trip to Thailand because I hate the hard sell. And I'm cheap.
Ya know..... ten or so years ago if someone would have told me that later in life I would make friends with a group of folks on a computer I wouldve laughed in their face...Its funny how shit changes, huh?I missed you fuckers.....but dont tell anyoneMy AC/DC concert tour commenced in Stratville and ended in Memphis with a severe ice storm in between. The last venue and backstage pass was the highpoint before the emergency trip to Vegas, where I found out that sal and Rons fighting addictions are in serious trouble and another closely related business in Texas is looking into another FCPers extracurricular internet activities....Anyhoo, I just got home and look forward to an amusing katchup from you guys.... please dont disappoint me, pleeese? Yeah, im drunk whats new
Glad your back, beansy.
Ya know..... ten or so years ago if someone would have told me that later in life I would make friends with a group of folks on a computer I wouldve laughed in their face...Its funny how shit changes, huh?I missed you fuckers.....but dont tell anyoneYeah, im drunk whats new
:single tear:
Glad your back, beansy.
Thank you, sir...Its good to be back
:single tear:
Go ahead and level me, but you have no idea how difficult it is to cull through hours of home concert video trying to cull out the most embarrassing shots of me screaming like a school girl at Angus to post for you guys....It may not be possible, but Im attempting iteditPut on some headphones, turn the volume all the way up, and listen to
fifteen times....Its as close to being Beans as youll ever wanna be
The guy with the triple ass-belly has probably caused night terros for thousands of children across America.
that dude is a human sharpai (I'm too lazy to look it up, but I mean the wrinkly dog)
Ron: This work for you?christina-hendricks-cleavage-15.jpgchristina-hendricks-cleavage-16.jpg
Funny, the pics don't show but in the quote, I see who it is, and YES, she works for me.
best of luck with your cards ron.
This is Strat praying to god that I don't post a card story. Sorry buddy, have to
the emergency trip to Vegas, where I found out that sal and Rons fighting addictions are in serious trouble and another closely related business in Texas is looking into another FCPers extracurricular internet activities....
more please. Do tellWelcome back
I bought almost nothing on my trip to Thailand because I hate the hard sell. And I'm cheap.
Not even a young boy that you thought was a young girl? Dang man, you have to be more adventurous Ok, now for Strat. So, I get to the card room, it's a tad busy, I get on the list for 1/2 NL 100 max. It's long so my buddy puts us on the 2/5 NL, 100 max buy in. I don't like that game, it's just a flipping contest. Also, they have 5/10 NL 100 max buy as well. People had 1k and 2k in front of them. I just don't get it. Anywho...my table is fast and furious. First hand, I'm the big blind, with average rags, EP raises to 15, 4 or 5 callers. So, it's 10 more to me to win 60 or 75, I call, miss. It goes like that for a bit. There is an absolute maniac at the table. $400 in front of him, playing and raising, then betting nearly every pot. I figure he's the guy to double me.I get down to $70 or so, get AK two hands in a row, get it all in pre-flop both times, both times I get called and guy has AK. Yippee. Finally, maniac raises to 20 in EP, one caller, I jam my $85 bucks, maniac calls, other guy folds thankfully. I show my 77, maniac has K 10, 7 in the door, I win. 10 did come on the river. Phew.So I chip up to 190 or so. I'm on button or in one of the blinds, can't remember, maniac raises again to 20 to open. New maniac/card rack who chipped up to over $300 in 20 minutes flat calls. It comes to me, I raise to $100 straight. First maniac thinks for 2 minutes and folds J9 or something. Card rack/maniac says that he can't fold that hand and goes all in for my remaining money, he shows two red 10s. Well, of course the door card was the 10s. $400 pot, not shipped to me.I rebuy, build to $500 with nothing in particular. Asian guy who made a nice laydown to me in one hand and laid down top pair to another guy, which in this card room, is huge. So, he kept straddling. So preflop, $17 in the pot. Three callers call the $10, I look at AJ, I pop to $35. Asian straddler calls as does another horrible player. I have the button. Flop comes J 10 5, two clubs. He checks, other guy checks, I bet out $65, Young Asian Straddler calls, other guy folds. Turn was an 8. I don't love that card. He checks, I check, didn't want to get check raised and if a club comes, I can get away. I had him on a large Jack or a draw. River is a blank, he bets $50. Not sure what that was, so I call. He flips 10 8 offsuit. I was flabbergasted. Oh well. Just irritated me that I lost $150 of my hard work to that garbage. That's poker.Last hand of the night, I folded the best hand because I was squeezing my little $36 profit. I'm a little mad that I did that, but I didn't want to walk out a loser (well, in cards anyway) on the last hand. They close at 1am.My buddy stuck $250 in before the flop with AA, a dude called with 23. 4 5 6 rolled off. It's insane in this card room. These people are gawd awful, but it really seems to be a crapshoot sometimes.So, yeah, that was boring, I suck at cards and people hate my card stories. I get it. If Steve can post his stuff, I'm posting mine. Ok, bed time for me. Weeeeeee
that was actually a semi-bearable report. I just don't like your stories because they have such a sad tone to them at times.
I'm a gloomy gus at times, no argument. It's never losing the money that bothers me, it's the losing to players that are horrible. I never go gamble with money that I need. But you're right, it usually is me pouting. You guys get it, the average schmo I know that plays cards uses the term pot committed when they raise a pot to $15 and someone jams. "Well, I guess I'm pot committed. I call for my remaining $500"now I'm going to bed. Nothing too interesting on the home page of EskimoTube.

Strat, just be thankful I don't post my poker stories.Went to LA to run some errands and tried out a Korean BBQ spot. BBQ was great, they cooked it right at your tables and had a ton of little plates with things that were ok but I had no clue what they were. After we were done eating I wanted a drink so I asked the server if they had rum, english was'nt her first language and she looked a little confused so she got the manager/bartender? She says they only have beer and wine license, but would I like some Soju? I for some reason because of the way she described it thought it was a saki and said yes, 2 minutes later she brings back a full glass of a clear liquid neat. No this is not saki, this is korean vodka and the equivalent to 4 shots, straight. Did not go done that well, but did get there eventually to the disapointment of my gf, but Silky does not waste his booze.Did'nt realize the Koreans were such fish.

I'm a gloomy gus at times, no argument. It's never losing the money that bothers me, it's the losing to players that are horrible. I never go gamble with money that I need. But you're right, it usually is me pouting. You guys get it, the average schmo I know that plays cards uses the term pot committed when they raise a pot to $15 and someone jams. "Well, I guess I'm pot committed. I call for my remaining $500"now I'm going to bed. Nothing too interesting on the home page of EskimoTube.
I've played in games like that before. it's a goldmine. I just can't sit there and do it on a regular basis... it's depressing to be around those superstitious, arrogant retards.
that dude is a human sharpai (I'm too lazy to look it up, but I mean the wrinkly dog)Funny, the pics don't show but in the quote, I see who it is, and YES, she works for me.This is Strat praying to god that I don't post a card story. Sorry buddy, have tomore please. Do tellWelcome backNot even a young boy that you thought was a young girl? Dang man, you have to be more adventurous Ok, now for Strat. So, I get to the card room, it's a tad busy, I get on the list for 1/2 NL 100 max. It's long so my buddy puts us on the 2/5 NL, 100 max buy in. I don't like that game, it's just a flipping contest. Also, they have 5/10 NL 100 max buy as well. People had 1k and 2k in front of them. I just don't get it. Anywho...my table is fast and furious. First hand, I'm the big blind, with average rags, EP raises to 15, 4 or 5 callers. So, it's 10 more to me to win 60 or 75, I call, miss. It goes like that for a bit. There is an absolute maniac at the table. $400 in front of him, playing and raising, then betting nearly every pot. I figure he's the guy to double me.I get down to $70 or so, get AK two hands in a row, get it all in pre-flop both times, both times I get called and guy has AK. Yippee. Finally, maniac raises to 20 in EP, one caller, I jam my $85 bucks, maniac calls, other guy folds thankfully. I show my 77, maniac has K 10, 7 in the door, I win. 10 did come on the river. Phew.So I chip up to 190 or so. I'm on button or in one of the blinds, can't remember, maniac raises again to 20 to open. New maniac/card rack who chipped up to over $300 in 20 minutes flat calls. It comes to me, I raise to $100 straight. First maniac thinks for 2 minutes and folds J9 or something. Card rack/maniac says that he can't fold that hand and goes all in for my remaining money, he shows two red 10s. Well, of course the door card was the 10s. $400 pot, not shipped to me.I rebuy, build to $500 with nothing in particular. Asian guy who made a nice laydown to me in one hand and laid down top pair to another guy, which in this card room, is huge. So, he kept straddling. So preflop, $17 in the pot. Three callers call the $10, I look at AJ, I pop to $35. Asian straddler calls as does another horrible player. I have the button. Flop comes J 10 5, two clubs. He checks, other guy checks, I bet out $65, Young Asian Straddler calls, other guy folds. Turn was an 8. I don't love that card. He checks, I check, didn't want to get check raised and if a club comes, I can get away. I had him on a large Jack or a draw. River is a blank, he bets $50. Not sure what that was, so I call. He flips 10 8 offsuit. I was flabbergasted. Oh well. Just irritated me that I lost $150 of my hard work to that garbage. That's poker.Last hand of the night, I folded the best hand because I was squeezing my little $36 profit. I'm a little mad that I did that, but I didn't want to walk out a loser (well, in cards anyway) on the last hand. They close at 1am.My buddy stuck $250 in before the flop with AA, a dude called with 23. 4 5 6 rolled off. It's insane in this card room. These people are gawd awful, but it really seems to be a crapshoot sometimes.So, yeah, that was boring, I suck at cards and people hate my card stories. I get it. If Steve can post his stuff, I'm posting mine. Ok, bed time for me. Weeeeeee
My favorite part...
I don't know that being dehydrated makes it safe. I know pancake mix can develop this fungus that produces spores that destroy your lungs, for instance.
nah, I've recently eaten like 4 year old pancake mix too. no problems for me. I've always coughed up blood every now and again.
My AC/DC concert tour commenced in Stratville and ended in Memphis with a severe ice storm in between. The last venue and backstage pass was the highpoint before the emergency trip to Vegas, where I found out that sal and Rons fighting addictions are in serious trouble and another closely related business in Texas is looking into another FCPers extracurricular internet activities....
yeah I've heard the fertittas and station casions aren't doing too well. I can't see the whole ufc going under with them though, maybe sold, but it's the only profitable thing they have, ain't it? but what is the other thing you're talking about?also, is it gay that every time I see a beans post after an extended absence I yell "yay! beans is back!" yeah, it is gay. I LIKE STORIES SHUT UP.
that was actually a semi-bearable report. I just don't like your stories because they have such a sad tone to them at times.
yeah there's nothing I hate more than sad sack, self loathing stories. what kind of loser would post that crap?
yeah there's nothing I hate more than sad sack, self loathing stories. what kind of loser would post that crap?
It's Saturday night and I stayed home all night except for about 45mins where I went and picked up my housemates from the airport.