Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Click here if you want to see adorable tiger cubs playing in the snow in a zoo in England.
Cool, the Cincinnati Zoo always has Bengal tigers and i've seen them alot. They are always cool. Speedz is going to play hell trying to talk into roomates into having a couple of em though.
Cool, the Cincinnati Zoo always has Bengal tigers and i've seen them alot. They are always cool. Speedz is going to play hell trying to talk into roomates into having a couple of em though.
Apparently they will let him borrow as many as he wants, but he cannot keep any.
Watching Puppy Bowl V on Animal Planet. Prettay awesome, I think I could watch this all day.
I watched that too! If they put Puppy Bowl and other things like it on all day every day on some network, I'd probably tune in for at least 1 hour a week. Probably more.
I watched that too! If they put Puppy Bowl and other things like it on all day every day on some network, I'd probably tune in for at least 1 hour a week. Probably more.
Speaking of fake 'Bowls', I watched 'Wedding Cake Bowl' on the Food Network all day yesterday. It was pretty awesome.
So being that Im never around anymore, have there been any sick thread predictions for 2009? Like, will Sal finally meet the woman of his dreams, fall deeply in love, plant a seed with the hopes of starting a family.. only to be brought on the Maury Show and be told --you are NOT the father-- ?Ok, maybe thats a little far fetched...
We're not going to the spam site for you.I kid. So how's stuff? And things?
We definitely don't disagree, but how many of the Superbowls from the 90's do you remember vividly? How many do you remember the entire game, or just the exciting parts? I just think that after time passes you will remember this one as top 5 for sure.
I don't remember full games...nobody does. But that has no bearing on what are the best superbowls of all time, it just means that I don't have a great memory. Top 5 endings, sure. Top 5 games, hell no. A very good team versus a good team. No great teams. No interesting sub-plots. Bad officiating. Stupid penalties. Sloppy play for 3 quarters. Etc. But, again, I'll give you top 5 endings.
Click here if you want to see adorable tiger cubs playing in the snow in a zoo in England.
I did, and I did. FYI, I just acquired 10 more pieces to the puzzle that is your secret santa gift. Or secret Easter Bunny gift, the way it's going.
Listen,_do_you_want_to_know_a_secret.jpgme and speedz, hangin out
Hmm...I'm not sure who's who.Today my roommate installed a pull-up bar downstairs. He's now down there grunting away. MUSCLE MILK!
I just spent about five seconds trying to figure out what kind of alcohol comes out of a pull-up bar. what?
I thought the grunting was him pulling up a sweet wooden bar with taps and spirits, and glasses and such. One of the taps served muscle milk.

morning fckers or should i say buenas diasmadrid is real sweet, seen tons of cool stuff. i'm a regular madrilenofor my fellow cat fags: the friends we're staying with have a siamese named tom, and he might be the greatest cat of all-time. sitting right next to me here purring away.anyhooo, back in the states manana. hope all is well....ciao

morning fckers or should i say buenas diasmadrid is real sweet, seen tons of cool stuff. i'm a regular madrilenofor my fellow cat fags: the friends we're staying with have a siamese named tom, and he might be the greatest cat of all-time. sitting right next to me here purring away.anyhooo, back in the states manana. hope all is well....ciao
you're doing it wrong.
We're not going to the spam site for you.I kid. So how's stuff? And things?
Stuff is good.. and things too.Working my ass off. My hours got changed though so thats really nice. One week I work 3-twelve hour days (get paid 40 hrs) and the next I work 4-ten hour days. I got a really nice bonus at the beginning of the year so that was great, helped me recover from what I spent at xmas.My son was sent home from school with a "My child is on the A honor roll" bumper sticker. Does this mean I need to buy a minivan??
Stuff is good.. and things too.Working my ass off. My hours got changed though so thats really nice. One week I work 3-twelve hour days (get paid 40 hrs) and the next I work 4-ten hour days. I got a really nice bonus at the beginning of the year so that was great, helped me recover from what I spent at xmas.My son was sent home from school with a "My child is on the A honor roll" bumper sticker. Does this mean I need to buy a minivan??
That's so 90's.You need to get a crossover sport utility that can hold skis as well as kids, and a cool Eddie Bauer coat with a scarf. Oh, and a nerdy hubby.. wait, what?Speaking of men, got any good dating stories to amuse us?