I Called In Sick Today

I'm over the 2 month mark with not drinking. Considering I drank close to a 12 pack daily, i'd like to give myself kudos. I don't expect them from anyone else because, well, it' like saying kudos to me for not being a idiot. I only mention this because stage 2 of the plan is to go on a workout/diet regimine and i'm having a hard time getting going. I work out occasionally and hit the treadmill a few times a week but my diet is horrible.
Are you doing this on your own... cold turkey? Are you going to classes or AA or anything? Either way, very very awesome.Also, I guess I'm in only one, but I didn't even notice her eyebrows, nor do I care about them. She's obviously a pretty girl, even though she's a bot, Nigerian scammer.Loogie, two different people asked about Steele at group tonight. He's totally fine now, correct?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

have you considered releasing a computer virus into the company mainframe that takes those rounded off fractions of cents and puts them into an offshore account?
I'm up to $3.29. we're not a very good company.
Oh, to live in a world where something like this wasn't a scam.
dude, why are you so paranoid? it says right there in the post that she's not a bot or a scammer. geez, thought you smart kids knew how to read.
I think I'm pms'ing. Maybe this is what happens when you work with 25 women and 2 guys (1 of whom is straight as a rainbow).
you don't count yourself when you're talking about the people you work with.
anyone in here drink Orangina? I have been on a 2 week binge, and could'nt see myself going on without it. Just thought I'd share.
never had anything but the pinkgina. I'll look out for it though.
oops just booked flight to madridsaid strat, "i gotta go see about a girl..."figure all that stuff about how nobody ever says they wish they'd have spent more time at work on their death bed is probably true
Vaya con Dios
i tried to watch the Three Amigos the other day when i was home sick. i made it as far as Martin Short singing in the opening credits. discuss.
You and Boo Boo pantsless obv.
I've been watching alot of reality tv lately, for some reason I can't stop watching The Tool Academy and True Beauty (think thats what its called). Everyone is extremely vain, and probably 75% brain damaged. Its really entertaining to watch huge self obsorbed douche bags struggle with daily life.
My wife made me watch TB. The stripper was HOT.
Oh, to live in a world where something like this wasn't a scam.
Not bad for a Tranny
anyone in here drink Orangina? I have been on a 2 week binge, and could'nt see myself going on without it. Just thought I'd share.
Just don't buy the other flavor they sell ( IIRC it was root beer or something brown in color). It tasted nasty.

anyone have any magic pills or remedies for falling asleep on a plane? i usually can't sleep much on flights and would really like to pass out for most of this one. i've tried like tylenol pm and it didn't really do anything. sometimes booze works for me but i really don't want to be hungover when i get to spain at 7:30 a.m....help!in case i can't sleep i installed all three levels of rosetta stone spanish on my laptop. maybe i can become fluent in 7.5 hours, si o no?

anyone have any magic pills or remedies for falling asleep on a plane? i usually can't sleep much on flights and would really like to pass out for most of this one. i've tried like tylenol pm and it didn't really do anything. sometimes booze works for me but i really don't want to be hungover when i get to spain at 7:30 a.m....help!in case i can't sleep i installed all three levels of rosetta stone spanish on my laptop. maybe i can become fluent in 7.5 hours, si o no?
not that this helps you any, but my brother totally hooked me up on the return flight from honolulu. I imagine you could get a doctor's apt today on short notice and get a prescription for ambien or something. be careful about meeting celebrities on the flight, though.

36 points rofl @ thatIllinois couldn't score on Syracuse and we just gave up triple digits to Providence

You need healthy, natural sleep. Chew some valerian root and get more exercise. When I want to sleep on a plane I just stay up all night before the flight. You could always just suck down a couple doses of NyQuil (you giant fucking Q!!!) before going through security, but that will probably put you out for more than the 7.5 hours you're looking for.
es posible!
you. i like you.
not that this helps you any, but my brother totally hooked me up on the return flight from honolulu. I imagine you could get a doctor's apt today on short notice and get a prescription for ambien or something. be careful about meeting celebrities on the flight, though.
i sort of have this weird fear of prescription drugs. doesn't ambien like really fuck with some people? i feel like i'd be one of those people who'd flip out and rush the cockpit or something.
36 points rofl @ thatIllinois couldn't score on Syracuse and we just gave up triple digits to Providence
was this football? god that's pathetic
You need healthy, natural sleep. Chew some valerian root and get more exercise. When I want to sleep on a plane I just stay up all night before the flight. You could always just suck down a couple doses of NyQuil (you giant ****ing Q!!!) before going through security, but that will probably put you out for more than the 7.5 hours you're looking for.
the funny part is, i've watched that movie so many times you could've left out the second sentence and i'd still know what it was from.nyquil is an idea with merit
i sort of have this weird fear of prescription drugs. doesn't ambien like really fuck with some people? i feel like i'd be one of those people who'd flip out and rush the cockpit or something.
somewhat valid
the funny part is, i've watched that movie so many times you could've left out the second sentence and i'd still know what it was from.nyquil is an idea with merit
yeah, that's what I'd do.
Just don't do what I did once and mix the NyQuil with a bunch of other stuff. I was trying to kill a cold that I'd had for like 2 weeks a few years back, so I chased two shots of NyQuil with two of Jameson, and downed a couple tablets of prescription strength Claritin and some Sudafed, just trying to bum rush the cold right out of my system in one shot. The last thing I remember from that day is sitting down on the couch right after I finished essentially poisoning myself, I woke up 18 hours later in bed with abolutely no memory of how I got there (my bedroom was on the 3rd floor, I blacked out in the living room on the 1st). I was still sick too.
Sleep is over-rated.
normally totally agree and i have no problem operating on little to no sleep but since this is gonna be a really quick trip i'd like to not be a zombie si posible
Haha! This makes sense as to the reaction to Boone's Farm!
Umm, no Brad, that was strat. I only made that one post. I'm not a wine snob at all, I hate wine. I forced down a few glasses of the pinot grigio while we watched The Colour of Money, promptly got a terrible headache and spent the rest of the night in bed trying to sleep.For MK: I spent a few days in Madrid last summer and it was awesome. A tips/few things to look out for: 1. Dirty pet shops that smell ridic bad but have delightfully cute baby animals of many varieties in small tanks in the window. Gawp and coo at your leisure.2. Shops with cool tiling all over the front, and pretty tiles on walls that tell you the street name with a matching picture.3. The Sofia Reina is worth a visit. It's a huge art gallery housing some great masterpieces, e.g. Guernica by Picasso4. Visit the Royal Palace. It's awe-inspiring. Possibly the most lavish palace I have ever visited, and I've been to quite a few. 5. Retiro Park is nice but not amazing. Don't waste your time in the botanical garden, it is huge but contains very average plantlife compared to other b.g.s I've been to.I know you probably plan on banging your gf every spare moment, but we were only there for 3 days and managed to fit in more than that.