I Called In Sick Today

Back from Thailand. Phuket was great, Bangkok was very polluted. No fuzzy sunset photos as I don't have a camera

Speedz I think is dead on about psych students.I hated pretty much 90% of the psych students in college and I was one of them. It seemed that they all felt they could analyze every little issue. Women psych students were the worse. I was lucky to hang with the 10% who acted like normal college students.
Hey, my brother is a psychology student and he's good people.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

That requires this:1f9b401f.jpg
thank you. I needed that after cindy's campaign of destroying my jokes and ego. women huh.
Wait three years and then you will be the one laughing.
all the way to the bank! get it? it's a bank! hell I'm not even worried about 3 years, more like 15. everything I buy I just keep. not just stocks either, I can't throw anything away. I've got shoes I wore in middle school because "hey, somebody might need them one day."
all the way to the bank! get it? it's a bank! hell I'm not even worried about 3 years, more like 15. everything I buy I just keep. not just stocks either, I can't throw anything away. I've got shoes I wore in middle school because "hey, somebody might need them one day."
Before you know it your ladyfriend's kids are going to be in junior high. They grow up so fast!!!!!
Funny until you get to the part where one girl complains her boyfriend stopped making her garlicky grilled cheese with apple...
...and wouldn't fly out to Madrid to see her...

The last two times I ordered something off the internet I just went with the standard free shipping because these items aren't essential and I'm cheap. And both these times these items got here in 2 days instead of the anticipated 3-10. Huzzah!

OMFG. I'm tired and cranky but that article, and those 'people', make me want to kill. Boo fucking Hoo. Why call your support group xxxx Anonymous if you're going to get your picture taken, with all your friends, with your name, for the Times? That's not what they signed on for! And what the fuck kinda of name is Spinner? I really hope I'm just too pissy right now to recognize irony. Like the time I read Bonfire Of The Vanities.
The last two times I ordered something off the internet I just went with the standard free shipping because these items aren't essential and I'm cheap. And both these times these items got here in 2 days instead of the anticipated 3-10. Huzzah!
everything's coming up hermanator
I would like to get to 'know' Laney in the middle and did anyone else notice that one of the girls middle names is Spinner? She didn't look like a spinner to me, maybe she needs to look at my Fatties thread for motivation.
are you joking, dude? Dawn Spinner Davis is the hottest one.
OMFG. I'm tired and cranky but that article, and those 'people', make me want to kill. Boo fucking Hoo. Why call your support group xxxx Anonymous if you're going to get your picture taken, with all your friends, with your name, for the Times? That's not what they signed on for! And what the fuck kinda of name is Spinner? I really hope I'm just too pissy right now to recognize irony. Like the time I read Bonfire Of The Vanities.
That book was horrible.
gotta make a gametime decision tonight as to whether to go to madrid tomorrow or not...:undecided face:
tails never fails
awwwwhole lotta faces that need to be kicked there
I'm gonna go with ovaries being punched. Those cunts don't need to reproduce.
that's like a strawberry with whipped cream on top or ejaculate
I prefer whip cream on nipples.
I paid too much for my BoA shares, and they've gone down substantially from that point, but it was the first stock I bought all on my own, so their sentimental value is through the roof!
:insertdailysalroofjokeface:
I saw "The Express" last night - decent sports movie with your typical Hollywood embellishments. I, however, did not know that Syracuse had Jim Brown, Ernie Davis and Floyd Little as alum. Quite the powerhouse back then.
97% of this thread has never have seen Floyd Little play
So I tried to start a foodfight at dinner tonight. Didn't work out to well. Somebody threw something and then I stood up and started throwing corn at everybody while yelling. I think everybody was to scared to respond. Not everyday that somebody stands up at dinner and starts throwing vegetables.No sir. Not ever.
Easy there Bluto
I prefer whip cream on nipples.
i don't know if i ever told the story about the girl who told me she didn't like whipped cream, and instead wanted to lick sour cream off me. it didn't seem right, but hey, i don't have to lick it off. right?
i don't know if i ever told the story about the girl who told me she didn't like whipped cream, and instead wanted to lick sour cream off me. it didn't seem right, but hey, i don't have to lick it off. right?
that is really, really foul.
You ever done the whip cream thing? It smells like rotten milk after about 30 seconds, maybe she just wanted to skip that 30 second time frame.
no, it wouldn't be prudent.
I'm tired and cranky but that article, and those 'people', make me want to kill. Boo fucking Hoo. Why call your support group xxxx Anonymous if you're going to get your picture taken, with all your friends, with your name, for the Times? That's not what they signed on for! And what the fuck kinda of name is Spinner? I really hope I'm just too pissy right now to recognize irony. Like the time I read Bonfire Of The Vanities.
Me too. I'd make them bitches mop my floor with a toothbrush and like it.Our lot is a mess and I"m cold, tired, wet and tired of driving, 3 hours today just to get here.