Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I forgot, I recorded CBS news and never saw loogie and don't know if I saw Steve's friend since I didn't know who I was looking for unlessit was the guy who did all the jingles and won brazillions.Go Tennessee and San Diego!

i miss the old hot mustard. we can't get it in canada anymore.
It's the only thing I get and the Mc to the D. Every store has it here and I'll stop going if they discontinue it.I've told no less that 3 REAL people about this Wangalicious story from beginning to end, and even though I get tons of weird looks when they realize that I know people solely from the internet, and even though I get MORE weird looks when they realize that I was involved in a secret santa exchange with said people.... everyone has gasped... and literally died laughing. So that's something.

I... just took a picture of myself in the Elf hat/codpiece combo, and I... it's going to take me at least a month to get up the gumption to post this thing. I know it's in the rules, but... can I really look myself in the mirror if I post a picture of myself wearing 2 oz. of clothing below the waist in a public forum? I did it once before (Wang in a zebra hat and jeans), but I don't know if that Wang is still alive. At least I have the "wearing a funny hat" thing going for me. I'm just incredibly worried that if I post this picture, I'm going to be automatically locked into "December 2009" when the JoeyJoJo calendar comes out. I don't want to get typecast...Speaking of JoeyJoJo, wherever he is, I had this conversation with my best friend yesterday:Friend: "Hey, have you ever seen that Simpsons episode wi-"Wang: "I've seen every episode from the first 7 or 8 seasons 10 times apiece."Friend: "Yeah, I phrased the question poorly. It was a transition so I could talk about the thing I wanted to talk about, you fucking dick."Wang: "Okay, go ahead."Friend: "Have you ever seen that Simpsons episode with Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo?"Wang: (pauses at least 2 minutes)Friend: "Hello?"Wang: "I think... I think about Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo every single day of my life. I am not even exaggerating. I know I use hyperbole a lot, Friendo, but seriously: EVERY. SINGLE. DAY."Friend: "No it's awesome."Wang: "It very well may be a top 50 all time thing."Friend: "Maybe. I was thinking I should use it as a handle or a screenname or something, but I don't know if you could pull it off..."Wang: (pauses at least 3 minutes, unsure how to proceed)Friend: "Yeah, it's probably imposs-"Wang: "Don't say that. It could be done."Friend: "It's too long."Wang: "What about just Joey Jo Jo? Everyone would get it."Friend: "No, nobody would get it."Wang: "Everybody. Would. Get. It. Trust me, Friendo. I am certain. Ask me no more questions, but I am totally certain it would work."Friend: "Have you ever used Jo-"Wang: "No, I only wish."Friend: "???"Wang: "This conversation is about to get really weird, and I'm not up for that right now."Friend: "Wanna go watch it?"Wang: "I am very TEMPTED." Friend: "You're an idiot."

I... just took a picture of myself in the Elf hat/codpiece combo, and I... it's going to take me at least a month to get up the gumption to post this thing. I know it's in the rules, but... can I really look myself in the mirror if I post a picture of myself wearing 2 oz. of clothing below the waist in a public forum? I did it once before (Wang in a zebra hat and jeans), but I don't know if that Wang is still alive. At least I have the "wearing a funny hat" thing going for me. I'm just incredibly worried that if I post this picture, I'm going to be automatically locked into "December 2009" when the JoeyJoJo calendar comes out. I don't want to get typecast...Speaking of JoeyJoJo, wherever he is, I had this conversation with my best friend yesterday:Friend: "Hey, have you ever seen that Simpsons episode wi-"Wang: "I've seen every episode from the first 7 or 8 seasons 10 times apiece."Friend: "Yeah, I phrased the question poorly. It was a transition so I could talk about the thing I wanted to talk about, you fucking dick."Wang: "Okay, go ahead."Friend: "Have you ever seen that Simpsons episode with Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo?"Wang: (pauses at least 2 minutes)Friend: "Hello?"Wang: "I think... I think about Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo every single day of my life. I am not even exaggerating. I know I use hyperbole a lot, Friendo, but seriously: EVERY. SINGLE. DAY."Friend: "No it's awesome."Wang: "It very well may be a top 50 all time thing."Friend: "Maybe. I was thinking I should use it as a handle or a screenname or something, but I don't know if you could pull it off..."Wang: (pauses at least 3 minutes, unsure how to proceed)Friend: "Yeah, it's probably imposs-"Wang: "Don't say that. It could be done."Friend: "It's too long."Wang: "What about just Joey Jo Jo? Everyone would get it."Friend: "No, nobody would get it."Wang: "Everybody. Would. Get. It. Trust me, Friendo. I am certain. Ask me no more questions, but I am totally certain it would work."Friend: "Have you ever used Jo-"Wang: "No, I only wish."Friend: "???"Wang: "This conversation is about to get really weird, and I'm not up for that right now."Friend: "Wanna go watch it?"Wang: "I am very TEMPTED." Friend: "You're an idiot."
LOL...Please just post this:I... just took a picture of myself in the Elf hat/codpiece combo,

Wow. So this is what you guys do on a Saturday?Wow.

Just quoting this so CindyLou will have two of these to find one day....
I....don't know what this means.

So, sitting here browsing on a Saturday, I had this really weird thought. What if Beans is DN, and DN is Beans? He has a whole team of MS Paint wizards locked in his basement, just pumping pics out for him, per requests sent on aim hoping for the solitary chance they may get to see him once a quarter for a quick bj or something. The distaste for each other is blatant, and abundant. Beans is like DNs ultimate alter-ego. Kind of like DNs Tyler Durden, everything DN wants to be but can't. It would be kind of funny, and it's also why no one ever really messes with the thread. Airplane ticket sales excluded.