Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

congrats brad. even though i hate tebow with a passion (of the christ?) he played decent.

Which is oddly similar to the halftime (slightly shorter) orgy, overtime (especially exciting) orgy, and defeat (involving S&M) orgy.
Yeah, word has it that a lottery scratch off resulting in a free ticket is also reason enough for that group

Ummmmmmmmm...there is kind of an ARMY MEET!We surprised Ren!Nikki came into today!GG margarine!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So for everyone that didn't know. Brad, Norm and I decided that we would change a Sooner house into a Gator house. We told Ozz to make up a story and that's where "A friend coming into town" came from. Well, here's "Doug"misc076.jpgAnd here's the change....misc067.jpgmisc068.jpgmisc069.jpgmisc070.jpgmisc071.jpgmisc074.jpgmisc075.jpgmisc077.jpgWe are here until Friday. Wish everyone could be here. She was so surprised that she didn't even know who we were. Good Times!
You guys are all over in Oklahoma now?Makes sense.... When stepped outside a while ago I thought that sound in the west was a car driving on a flat tire...and I figured you guys for green M&Ms
Hahhahhaha.Love u man!
Emma6Small.jpg
nice coke table you got there.
"Oh, I decided not to do it. There's nothing I'm interested in...old people, young people, sick people, homeless people, and animals are the only options. I don't really like any of 'em."
your friend is good people. I share common interests with him: hate.
\Now Im really curious to what you call bad stuff after the roof blowing off, almost beheaded after neck surgery, and randomly blacking out a while back....
oh anything that's bad that happens directly to me I have no problem with sharing. I mean if you can't laugh at my misery then what can you laugh at? I just don't post about things like people dying and bad stuff like that. come to think of it, I pretty much do post everything bad that happens to me except for people I know dying. for some reason, peoples' sympathy directed towards me when someone I know dies has always bothered me. like, I'm one of those guys who when somebody dies and somebody says "oh I'm so sorry to hear about your so and so" I want to say "why, you kill him?" next time somebody dies I am SO using that.
Ummmmmmmmm...there is kind of an ARMY MEET!
is that renae's husband?
mAN UNDER 70??i HOPE U PUT 5K ON ITq!
Nope just a hundoCongrats Brad ( on the orgy not the Gator win)
:wallet full o' schrute bucks face:
You're alive?Though you might have met an untimely death from opening your SS gift.6-8 inches of snow today. We is closing early. See you faggots next week.
My complete ignorance and lack of interest in sports is more than offset by my overindulgence in both beer and boobs....
i would say me too but i've been conspicuously slacking in the beer department as well lately....and focusing on one set of boobs. they are, however, real, and they're spectacular. in summary, i didn't watch any of the game last night but congrats to brad and juttelstud on cheering for a school whose sports teams dominate absurdly in the supposed age of parity...derek, nice to have you back. need to go back and read your recent posts to find out wtf's been going on with you.not sure if anyone mentioned but strat's bro doubled early yesterday QQ > KK aipf then ninja'd a while longer before going out in 52nd for $27.5k.