I Called In Sick Today

Do you all remember my stressing over the dick on ebay who left me bad feedback after he sent me the wrong scissors? Well a miracle happened and I guess ebay decided to get rid of his feedback without telling me. I'm back to 100% positive feedback~*~*~
It's a Festivus miracle!
was there ever a doubt?Strat is Dr. Friedman.I see Sal as Klinger.
Can I be Rizzo? Not the MASH Rizzo, the Grease Rizzo so I can sing that Sandra Dee song.edit
Beans is Rizzo
HA! still got my pick.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

this is good.Who is BJ Honeycutt? The do good, always does the right thing, Dr.?
In here? Shirley you can't be serious.

Conversation with a cabbie last night:Cabbie: you know your really lucky to get a cab toniteMe: ya thank you we were waiting for a whileCabbie: ya the holidays, I don't care about them **** the holidaysMe: ya **** emCabbie:Cabbie: you know these athletes, ****en shaw, ****en Kobe Bryant you know how much they pay them?Me:...........Cabbie: they pay 100million for playing baseball, ****en disgrace, I would kill them all if it were up to me, black, white all of themCabbie: ****en Yao wing send him back to china (friend with me is Asian)Me: well here we are (I get out)Asian friend: (pays cabbie 5$ on a 3.80 fare)Cabbie: (holding up a dollar bill) what the **** is this? Asian friend: nervous laughCabbie: this is ****ing funny? You should commit suicide!

you're old
your ugly
Wouldn't that make you Charles Emerson Winchester and Mr. B as Frank Burns?
I can dig it.
dibs on radar! (i'm old too)
like those cripples?
was there ever a doubt?Strat is Dr. Friedman.I see Sal as Klinger.
IQ as Klinger.
UC bowl game comes on at 10 and I'm already pretty tired but we'll see.
Yeah I just got home. Was in a mean game of canasta with my Grandma, bro and sil. Good guys won.
She always really wanted him, you know. Frank was safe though. Frank was what she was supposed to do.
Frank was a nutcase.
mash fucking sucks.
LMG!Never was fond of BJ Honeycutt.

Me liked:Gran Torino. Bad acting and preposterous plot and all. So many great one liners. Eastwood gives mewood.Slumlord Millionaire. Bollywood made a great one imo. It also cured me of any desire to travel to India.

Me liked:Gran Torino. Bad acting and preposterous plot and all. So many great one liners. Eastwood gives mewood.Slumlord Millionaire. Bollywood made a great one imo. It also cured me of any desire to travel to India.
While India is definitely a sewer, you should keep Agra on your bucket list.
You're not dead to me.In general, not specifically referring to you, I'm over trying to stay in contact with people that it seems that I'm the one always doing the initial contacting, whether it be email/text or phone call. If they don't think enough of me to call/text/email me once in a while, fuck em, I don't need em. This shall be a new Chris in 2009deleted all phone numbers from internet people, except Brad, oddly enoughno offensethanks, I'll try
What happend with the Brazilian girl from a couple weeks ago?
this is good.Who is BJ Honeycutt? The do good, always does the right thing, Dr.?
Stevo. I'd be Trapper.
mash fucking sucks.
SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!
I'll be Father Francis John Patrick Mulcahy
nice
She had the same New Year's resolutions.
BaDaBing!

I don't know what that means. I don't even have a bike.also, am I the only one that doesn't get the reference of the runthemover/hollywood/runthemover story/quote thing from a few days ago? right over my head.

also, am I the only one that doesn't get the reference of the runthemover/hollywood/runthemover story/quote thing from a few days ago? right over my head.
yep Don't shoot the messenger MattyJue: How to wash a toilet 1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl. 2. Pick up the cat and sooth him while you carry him towards the bathroom. 3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid. 4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this. 5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'. 6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door. 7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid. 8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, And run outside where he will dry himself off. 9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean. Sincerely, The Dog FTHS
Hmmmm, you angling for a text boob shot or something?
Ordinarily I'd pick up Chris' slack on this offer, but sadly for all it's greatness the iPhone cannot send or receive PIX messages. I have no kind of idea why that is, but here we are. Email?
Cabbie: this is ****ing funny? You should commit suicide!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU SIR!
Slumlord Millionaire. Bollywood made a great one imo. It also cured me of any desire to travel to India.
[ ] Slumlord Millionaire[ ] Bollywood
Ordinarily I'd pick up Chris' slack on this offer, but sadly for all it's greatness the iPhone cannot send or receive PIX messages. I have no kind of idea why that is, but here we are. Email?
Well, it's the thought that counts.
It was the funniest part.
I rolled at this. nicely done.
hahahhahah.
What are you guys laughing at? I wasn't trying to make a joke; I genuinely thought that part was really funny.