Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Anyone know what makes that ozimum guy more special?Is he a part of the pokerrt bunch or something?
he's a golf pro supposedly?
the last two times I've spent new years at a party, I passed out before midnight on both occasions.
you sir are a delight

Heading to LA to meet up with some friend and I'm the only guy bringing their GF. She leaves the 1st to go back to work and I'm going to stay up and hang out for the rest of the weekend with a bunch of guys I've been really close since gradeschool. Should be plenty of jokes and ridicule as soon as she hits the 101.

I'm working for the first time in exactly a year. It's at a bar. Maybe I'll pick up.I won't
don't give up so early. remember, (drunk + fat)^new years = success for everyone!
the last two times I've spent new years at a party, I passed out before midnight on both occasions.
oh just move already
he's not your bro pal
you can go to sleep now bud.

ok, well I finally got around to uploading all my pictures of my secret santa gift, so without any further ado, I bid you...the secret santa gift for SAL PARADISE:this is what I came back from the beach to find on my front porch:Box.jpgI was a bit nervous to say the least.after about an hour of cutting with various knives and a blowtorch, I opened it and found the first gift.

tried to clean off the spark plug. couldn't get it out because I don't have a 3/4 inch socket head.
somebody has an excellent memory:Chainsawkit.jpgMost definitely will be a huge help to my super manly pursuit of chainsawing virginia clean.then, right beside it was another most helpful gift:Flashlight.jpgI had needed a flashlight to keep in my truck, and this one is a hand crank so it never needs batteries. quite nice.but then I reached down to the bottom of the box. what I pulled out gave me a little scare to say the least, ESPECIALLY since I knew who it was from:Bomb.jpgafter I peed on myself, I managed to get it open to find the bestest gift in the universe:Canoflage.jpgcanoflage! pretay, pretay neat. (note: budweiser and rolling rock are the model's own.) I'm definitely gonna have to try these out pretty soon, but I think I may need some instructions first:Retard.jpg
ok, well I finally got around to uploading all my pictures of my secret santa gift, so without any further ado, I bid you...the secret santa gift for SAL PARADISE:this is what I came back from the beach to find on my front porch:Box.jpgI was a bit nervous to say the least.after about an hour of cutting with various knives and a blowtorch, I opened it and found the first gift. somebody has an excellent memory:Chainsawkit.jpgMost definitely will be a huge help to my super manly pursuit of chainsawing virginia clean.then, right beside it was another most helpful gift:Flashlight.jpgI had needed a flashlight to keep in my truck, and this one is a hand crank so it never needs batteries. quite nice.but then I reached down to the bottom of the box. what I pulled out gave me a little scare to say the least, ESPECIALLY since I knew who it was from:Bomb.jpgafter I peed on myself, I managed to get it open to find the bestest gift in the universe:Canoflage.jpgcanoflage! pretay, pretay neat. (note: budweiser and rolling rock are the model's own.) I'm definitely gonna have to try these out pretty soon, but I think I may need some instructions first:Retard.jpg
Bwahahahahahhahaa! Very nice.I loved the last pic!
Stone Temple Pilot thread in GenPopNo idea Beans
I happen to agree fwiw, no idea why this wasn't moved/closed. Ozi is a good guy. Golf Pro from Miami, knew OJ (and lived to tell the tale) Talks to DN about golf help, blah, blah. but DN grants no favors. and Bob usually is very quick to kill these types of threads.Ozi took a shot last minute to dump those tickets at the last minute, figured that was the best place. Can't blame him for the attempt, I would have done the same thing. But even he admits he thought it would get moved or closed pretty quickly.
he's a golf pro supposedly?
That makes sense....I saw Theresa one thirty three and best support eva reading the topic last night and neither had anything to say
Canoflage.jpg
It appears that santa must have been in a hurry and left several aluminum burrs on those things..... quality control must be slipping up north. Better trim those off with a few swipes with sandpaperAlso those Rolling Rocks would be better disguised with a Mt Dew cano.....santa should put a few of those in production and send you some, if you ask meWhat does that say at the bottom of the box anyway?..... I cant quite make it out
It appears that santa must have been in a hurry and left several aluminum burrs on those things..... quality control must be slipping up north. Better trim those off with a few swipes with sandpaperAlso those Rolling Rocks would be better disguised with a Mt Dew cano.....santa should put a few of those in production and send you some, if you ask meWhat does that say at the bottom of the box anyway?..... I can quite make it out
Heh...as if!MOVE TO A REAL TOWN, YOU SON OF A BITCH!Bwaahahahhahhahahahaahaha!
ok, well I finally got around to uploading all my pictures of my secret santa gift, so without any further ado, I bid you...the secret santa gift for SAL PARADISE:this is what I came back from the beach to find on my front porch:Box.jpgI was a bit nervous to say the least.after about an hour of cutting with various knives and a blowtorch, I opened it and found the first gift. somebody has an excellent memory:Chainsawkit.jpgMost definitely will be a huge help to my super manly pursuit of chainsawing virginia clean.then, right beside it was another most helpful gift:Flashlight.jpgI had needed a flashlight to keep in my truck, and this one is a hand crank so it never needs batteries. quite nice.but then I reached down to the bottom of the box. what I pulled out gave me a little scare to say the least, ESPECIALLY since I knew who it was from:Bomb.jpgafter I peed on myself, I managed to get it open to find the bestest gift in the universe:Canoflage.jpgcanoflage! pretay, pretay neat. (note: budweiser and rolling rock are the model's own.) I'm definitely gonna have to try these out pretty soon, but I think I may need some instructions first:Retard.jpg
that's the fanciest looking dirt floor i've ever seen
MOVE TO A REAL TOWN, YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Poor sal.....Even the folks in shipping and receiving give him static
fyp
You need to get in on next years sickie secret santa promotion, nutz....Im pretty sure it would be possible to sneak out a couple of poles and red rope from the local movie theater
Im more concerned with how heavy duty that ironing board leg is and the wear pattern its made on that pine flooring....He must keep those collars spiffy, huh?Retard.jpg
That, and the tremendous 6" baseboard.
6 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: turd ferguson, jeff_536OUR LEADER HAS RETURNED!
I finally figured out the password, but I like this account better.