Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've decided to never try and make jokes past 12:45am.
I don't know what it is, but this new crap with you commenting on your own posts is tearing me up. Maybe I'm just tired.

I know its been discussed in here before, but sometimes I am amazed at the collection of intelligent people on this forum. Obviously this thread is heavy in the IQ department, but there are a lot of really intelligent people on here, that at first glance, you might dismiss as being dumb.I think I just have been noticing it more recently for some reason. People like BigD, Dutch and Spademan who to the casual onlooker come off as crass and possibly unintelligent, then when you actually read their posts you get a glimpse into their intellect. I have personally correlated it with poker, and that most people who are good poker players are usually intelligent people. But I am not sure it is just that.Thoughts? (Again I know its been discussed, but I am intrigued right now, especially reading some stuff from a couple other forums I lurk on occasion)

I know its been discussed in here before, but sometimes I am amazed at the collection of intelligent people on this forum. Obviously this thread is heavy in the IQ department, but there are a lot of really intelligent people on here, that at first glance, you might dismiss as being dumb.I think I just have been noticing it more recently for some reason. People like BigD, Dutch and Spademan who to the casual onlooker come off as crass and possibly unintelligent, then when you actually read their posts you get a glimpse into their intellect. I have personally correlated it with poker, and that most people who are good poker players are usually intelligent people. But I am not sure it is just that.Thoughts? (Again I know its been discussed, but I am intrigued right now, especially reading some stuff from a couple other forums I lurk on occasion)
I dont know about that. Take a look around the forum and you'll see a lot more retards than genuises.

Poker has lowered my already low intelligence levels. Actually spending so much time on these forums is probably whats killing my ability to focus on anything non poker related. I think I'm going to have to get some aderall to finally get a job and some ****ing normalcy in my life, although if I work midnights I'll have plenty of time to kill in here.

She seems to be somewhat intelligent, for a girl
I lol'd. How did no1 point this out before?p.s. you suck donkey dick at poker you douche.
I dont know about that. Take a look around the forum and you'll see a lot more retards than genuises.
I'm sure he was just talking about OT.EDIT: yep.

I hate FWD's. If I get a FWD in my inbox, I immediately think that person is retarded forever. Who gets an email and immediately forwards it to everyone in their contact list? a retard. I imagine it would be GLORIOUS to be in rcgs59's contact list.Anyway, I always skim them.. if there are any smilies, it is immediately deleted, but every now and then there is a good one and then I always check it on snopes. Has anyone seen this?http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/culvert.aspMy goodness that kid is lucky. I'm actually shocked that the emergency workers are that close to the edge without any kind of safety gear.

It's what a friend of mine calls my favorite winter drink...captain morgan's and apple cider.
For the record, anything around these parts mentioned with the word jack after it is usually wine or the persons middle name....Like watermelon jack, Bo Jack, apple jack, Bobby Jack,..... or prune jack, also known as ass jacked
Beans, I know you can build this for less.Flying Carp_034.jpgp_020.jpg
I saw that a few weeks ago on the show "Hundred and one cars you must drive"Alfonzo or whatever his name is said only one was flying and the folks in Florida who have the P fifty one flight school own it.... Judging from the frontal area of it the glide ratio would be somewhere between a heli and a brickBut yeah, Id be lying if I said I didnt want something along those lines. While driving long distances I sometimes give the steering wheel a tug backwards and pretend to take off. Usually to gain altitude to cooler air because the wife has the heat cranked up to broil
For the record, this is more of a bitterness post than a brag post. It's just that I come from a podunk hick town where one is considered wealthy if they drive a Chevy Monte Carlo made after the year 2003.
does somebody in your town have an official dale jr. edition monte carlo? no? well FACE then.
Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you PM a copy of your letter to TommyGavin81? He digs letters.
I found this funny.
Okay, so I sent her the story (468 words, so I am hoping she's not grading on proximity to 500). It's a tale about a fish and a salamander. From time to time the salamander gets out of the river and walks, and the fish has to decide whether swim upstream to keep up. At the end of the day, the salamander gets back in the stream and floats back downstream with the fish. It's basically an extended metaphor about the daily struggles people have to accept to make a relationship work, and how, even though it might be easier to just flounder around and tread water to stay in the same place, maybe a circular journey is worth it if there's someone with you, even if you're not making any real progress.Yeah, it's pretty horrible. I am awaiting a response.
jesus christand for the record, I am by no means whatsoever smart in the least bit. just ask my boss!
does somebody in your town have an official dale jr. edition monte carlo? no? well FACE then.
Holy shit. I think someone does. Describe it.
Holy shit. I think someone does. Describe it.
red with the black pin stripes down the side, like maybe 6 of them? I think there's a number 8 on there somewhere too. it's just plain unbelievable.
red with the black pin stripes down the side, like maybe 6 of them? I think there's a number 8 on there somewhere too. it's just plain unbelievable.
Ahhh the one I've seen is just red with one big black pinstripe down the middle and #8's on the sides. It's also got big chrome wheels. It's badass, but yours sounds cooler. Funny little factoid, the administration parking lot at our local high school has 5 parking spots; 3 of them are filled with Monte Carlo's, including this red beauty.
For the rest of you Ill upload the dog shitting pic shortly
Bob and Sugar are sitting here waiting patiently. Sugar dropped a healthy deuce as soon as she got out of the car this morning.
poor wang, comes in here all proud of his story and everybody tells him his dick stinks.
This may be sig worthy.Edit: I did a fast catchup. Did Wang get his extremely large peni wet last nigh?