Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I see no big issue with the girl. Everyone has their quirks, even tacticalshimmeringbearpigwang. If he likes her, he likes her. If it doesn't work out then he moves on as always and finds someone else he can talk about and everyone can tell him that she is wrong for him. It's entertaining at least...I am just intrigued by the fact that ML might be hanging in Michigan.

So I made the mistake of looking at my ex's eBay profile this morning. Came across pairs of pants she's selling that belong to my son that I've never met.Been a pretty terrible morning ever since.

Let the ML jokes begin.
Hmm...something about the similarities between "shag me" and "Shaggy", and the confusion that could come if either was said in bed. But I can't quite put it together.
She reacted by pretending she didn't care, waiting like 5 minutes, then making out with me super-hard before getting out of my car and saying, "Look, don't sleep with your ex, okay?"
Perfect reaction.
Really? Like they don't give me enough of a hard time in this thread you had to deflect this one onto me too?
For the record, I don't think your depravity is contrived. I think you're really a sick fuck.That came out wrong, but I think you know I don't mean that as an insult.
So I made the mistake of looking at my ex's eBay profile this morning. Came across pairs of pants she's selling that belong to my son that I've never met.Been a pretty terrible morning ever since.
Ew.
I know Speedz won't understand the following sentence but: She's waaaay too skinny. I hate bony women.
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!
Red x for me...I see the name though
I'll try a different one. That's the only movie I can really remember that guy from, though I know he was in a ton of movies at that time. He seemed poised to be the next big comedy actor dude for a while.
i just went back and reread wang's teaser post, and i am no longer in awe of guapo. i'm still impressed, but not in awe.
did you guys really not know who he was talking about? imdb took like 13 seconds. COME ON!
did you guys really not know who he was talking about? imdb took like 13 seconds. COME ON!
the reason i'm letting him have 'impressed' is because somehow i glossed over the final line in wang's post about the movies. i mean, at first i didn't believe it was there earlier, but it was quoted, so i'm willing to concede "ooooooh, ahhhhhhh, isn't guapo im-PRESS-ive? he can reeeeeeeeeeeead."

on the TBear situation. I had a bunch of stuff this morning but forgot most of it. I just want to addthat I thoroughly enjoyed their verbal exchange.I thought it was pretty funny how the whole mating ritual has transformed from wooing to a "who have fucked, who will you fuck and will you fuck over me"For the girl, being obviously experienced having a child and knowing to take "certain" precautions in a relationship she was still somewhat forward throwing out the whole actor thing, but the comment at the end about TBear's ex g/f was gold.(the don't screw her comment)It was her way of approaching the subject about wanting to be exclusive while acting somewhat aloof.TBear, I thought handled it well and I agree with him (I think this has been brought up before) about not being jealousI agree wholeheartedly with this. It's an emotion i've never really taken to. You either want to be with me or you don't?If not then fine, I'll find someone who does. I just think jealousy isn't really an emotion, it's more of a combination of anger and stupidity. I hated when girls would TRY to make me jealous. Soo stupid and insecure.So anyway I liked how he handled it by throwing out the i'm "hanging with my ex this weekend" under the guise of "well, sincewe're being honest" and letting her know he wasn't threatened since he obviously was judging by the look on his face.It's obvious he's really smitten with her and her with him, well, not enough for him to not see his ex and/or bring her up to the newgirl but hey, it's early and if that didn't run her off then they'll probably be looking for rings come xmas.The best thing is all the ML jokes that will ensue for ages.

Okay, I have other kinda serious news.Deb works for a huge multi-national company that involves real estate managementand lots of other things.I've mentioned before she was constantly going to Va. to work on the WestVeaco account.Well, that job is coming to an end. She's been there 30 years, is a VP but that account is going bye bye. The unfortunate thing is that she's been able to work out of the Dayton area all these years but it is looking increasingly unlikely that that can continue. Options-Easily get a job she would like except it would involve lots of travel -This won't happen since she hates to travel, would be gone half the hear,and doesn't fly. The flying is the real problem for other jobs as well.Quit, and get a job locally losing all the benefits she currently enjoys along withnot being able to work out of the house and taking a likely 50% paycut.-This is pretty unlikely as well though not completely out of the question since hermom is old, suffers from parkinsons, lives nearby as does her daughter.Move- She can keep a job with the company easily, be able to work out of the house butwe'd have to move. The thing where this gets tricky is the likely place would beCHICAGOIt's about 4 hours from here and I can move anywhere and get a job. She also lovesChicago and as I told her, "well, I do have alot of friends there" (smirkface)-Downside is moving in this housing market. We would take an assbeating on our house ifwe could even sell it. She wants to live downtown where we probably couldn't afford and she wouldhate to commute long hours. She also thinks I'll end up hating living in the city since i'm more suburban/country but I don't think it would be an issue. Her company would pay moving expenses and give us a bridge loan on thenew place until the old house sells.We would still be away from our kids and families which neither of us want to do but if there wasa place we'd both like to move to Chi-town would work.There is an outside chance that with all the companies buying, merging etc., that something will come up in the next 3 or so months as this all washes out that will enable us to stay where we are.She makes alot more than me. Not that I don't do well but as the economy is slowing up, so is my paycheck and it's just not as reliable as a steady salary. I could get a job pretty much anywherewith my experience so that enters into our thought processes.So all this is basically saying is that we could be having a sickie/wrigley get together after all.