• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Sup all.....with the forum down, I had to resort to talking to OuchJLL on IM!Thanks for the rail last night sir!Took down a HORSE tourney and was deprived of my rail thread......had JLL though so all was well!
no problem. when do i get my 10%? Ouch-8s (brackendale).
dude, I had to WORK.its quite amazing (and sad) how much time I spend reading this site. what the eff.
no shit. i have a desk, and it's wood, with a lovely honey oak colour. who knew?
I wouldn't even bother with his department more than once, and it would be made clear to them during that "once" that if they don't resolve it immediately, your next phone calls will be to the Mayor's office, the DA's office, the Attorney General's office and every local news outlet you can think of.
newspaper....it's an idle threat usually, but people are scared of it.
Sup all.....with the forum down, I had to resort to talking to OuchJLL on IM!Thanks for the rail last night sir!Took down a HORSE tourney and was deprived of my rail thread......had JLL though so all was well!
Ahem...gofuckyourselfkthanx
there's a big festival in my town this weekend. tons of people from all over the place come in for it, plus pretty much everybody that lives here goes to it. its nothing special, but there's food and a bunch of people, so its, you know, there. but anyways, I've missed going to it at all on the main day (saturday) for the past three years because I've gotten too drunk on friday night to be able to get out of bed on saturday before like 7 at night. I hope it goes better this year.
Good luck with that. 2 to 1 Sal doesn't make it out of his bed before 2 today.
There's been some good stuff in the thread lately-TimWake clearly wanting validation about his plans to help his friend move, and getting owned, ElG doing all he could to incite mk into a rage and somehow failing (nice restraint dude), etc. I've enjoyed catchups.Like you can complain. Dwight? Really Joanna?
AT LEAST YOU WERE IN IT

I was thinking (and maybe this has been done already) what super heroes each regular poster in this thread would be.We already have:Captain Logic - RRSuper Jew - SpedI think this is a job for JJJ LG.

We have our big barn party from 8 - 12 "officially". I'll obv be there from about 4 - whenever I pass out in my tent. Here's to me not dying!Also, 6 days till I'm 21 and my sure death.
9 days till i'm 48. Where are we going to party?
old folks home?
Ba Da Bing!On other news. I fucking hate people.I am hungover and been busy all day. Guy called this morning and asks what time we close. 5PM.Guess who the fuck shows up at 10 till 5 to test drive the fucking car as i'm getting ready to leave.I'm being a whiny beotch I know but I work 50 hours a week and drive 12+ hours to get here. I have one day off. I was stuck late 2 other nights this week.Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Yeah, I'm hoping now to settle it diplomatically, but if it comes to it, I'll be going straight to his fucking department about this shit.
nobody likes a rat. She should be handling it, not you.
Or help his girlfriend move.
Niiiice
So yeah, he sent her a naked pic of himself today.....
forward it to me...I mean, for purposes of blackmail. Yeah, that's it
nobody likes a rat. She should be handling it, not you.Niiiiceforward it to me...I mean, for purposes of blackmail. Yeah, that's it
Yeah, I don't know man its really pissing me off though. She seems afraid to report it because he's a cop and all. I don't know, just wish there was some easy answer. Can't really think of one though. Suggestions?

My wife went to see New Kids on The Block in concert on Thursday night, got all 80's out with her friends and proceeded to get black out drunk. She is allergic to alcohol to start with and she does really bad when she mixes. So what does she do, she has Champagne in the limo on the way there and then drink sprite and vodka at the concert. So she kept me up all night puking on Thursday night. I get to handle an influx of phone calls from clients on the most volatile day in the Stock Markets history while I am sleep deprived, pissed off, and my back is still pretty effed in its a.Oh yeah, they wore home made a T-shirt that said before Justin there was Joey. I told this to my best friend and he asked when my wife became a faggot.I had no response.

Yeah, I don't know man its really pissing me off though. She seems afraid to report it because he's a cop and all. I don't know, just wish there was some easy answer. Can't really think of one though. Suggestions?
You can't tell her how to act, because you can't start telling a ho what to do until after you've busted that duunke. (had sex, in black people terms) but you should tell her, if she wants it to stop, she should tell him that if he pulls her over again, keeps sending her pics of himself naked, and overall stalking her, she will call up his IA dept. (internal affairs) That should knock off his antics.But part of me says she digs the attention. Most do.