• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

The citizens in the area have a choice;work hard, save your money and try for a better life for them and their kids or stay at home, collect unemployment, watch/appear on Jerry Springer, and/or date Sal.
This needed to be quoted for some e-val

I'm reading a book, well actually listening to, called Phantom by Terry Goodkind. Pretty crazy stuff, like the bible, the 300, Harry Potter all rolled into one.Also I think it was Lefty that recommended a writer name Christopher Reich a while back. I just finished the 2nd novel of his and it's really good stuff as well. Also just finished Koontz's Frankenstein part 1 and 2 which were pretty creepy and fun.Going to start Clapton's autobiography soon, first I have to go poop.

I'm reading a book, well actually listening to, called Phantom by Terry Goodkind. Pretty crazy stuff, like the bible, the 300, Harry Potter all rolled into one.Also I think it was Lefty that recommended a writer name Christopher Reich a while back. I just finished the 2nd novel of his and it's really good stuff as well. Also just finished Koontz's Frankenstein part 1 and 2 which were pretty creepy and fun.Going to start Clapton's autobiography soon, first I have to go poop.
I'm currently reading Bisk CPA Review: Business Environment & Concepts. Pretty dry in the beginning but I'm excited for the sex scenes when they start talking about the role of women in the business environment
I'm currently reading Bisk CPA Review: Business Environment & Concepts. Pretty dry in the beginning but I'm excited for the sex scenes when they start talking about the role of women in the business environment
Sex under the desk is always the best!well, except for the copy room.
you winI am in NJ last weekend with my 2 nieces to show them NYC and are staying at my wifes house. Saturday morning I wake up first and go the bathroom in the basement to drop a deuce...didn't wanna stink up her bathroom. I see a backpack next to the toilet and pick it up and move it. I hear some bottles rattle around and sure enough there are 3 coronas and 3 coors light unopened.Now I know what Beans would have done, but I just can't start drinking at 7:30 AM. I tell the wife and she takes the bottles and puts them in the frig. Later, he wakes up and goes to open the frig, we were at the kitchen table at the time, and he just looks at us and smiles and goes, " guess I am not having these tonight".
Who is the HE in this story?
Well you just don't see that everyday...Sitting in the office, trying to stay awake, and I hear this loud buzzing noise. Sounds like a plane but it's just constant and I look out the window and see nothing. It gets louder and louder and a few minutes later I look out the window again and there it is....the Goodyear Blimp.RT071.jpg
actually, I see it quite a bit. Pompano Beach, FL is where some are headquartered, and that's 45 mintutes south of me, give or take
Example #6412112345 of why this girl is GREAT, not good, here's how she ended the mass email with details about the service/funeral:"Again, my heart is filled with gratitude for your love and support. I am strong, and undoubtedly for the strength I have with you around me.With smiles,Meg"
I'm not sure that sentence is grammatically correct.
WHY YOU HATING ON THE BLIMP?!!? CAN'T YOU EVEN ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS?!?!
this was amusing to me for some reason

does anyone watch Burn Notice on USA? I watched 6 episodes in the last week and it really grew on me. I like it. Although, Garbrielle Anwar isn't nearly as hot as she used to be. SHe's too tan/burnt, too skinny and too old. She was smokin in Scent of a Woman, and some movie with Michael J Fox

does anyone watch Burn Notice on USA? I watched 6 episodes in the last week and it really grew on me. I like it. Although, Garbrielle Anwar isn't nearly as hot as she used to be. SHe's too tan/burnt, too skinny and too old. She was smokin in Scent of a Woman, and some movie with Michael J Fox
It's been in my Netflix queue for awhile - very long wait status. I heard they added Tricia Helfer to the show also.I better get Dexter Season 2 right off the bat when it is released next week otherwise I'll be waiting for that one for a long time also. Seems like either I get the new releases on day 1 or I wait three to four months before it's available.Of course Netflix being down for three days this week hasn't helped.
It's been in my Netflix queue for awhile - very long wait status. I heard they added Tricia Helfer to the show also.
I had no idea who that was. I google image'd. Some topless work. I havent' seen her on any of the eps I've watched yet, but I'll be waiting.You should try Blockbuster Video. I believe StevieB can give you a review of their services.Thanks Jeffy, that's it.

Gay.I just looked at my work schedule and realized I have to work the night of the MN/GB game.Think its too soon for me to call in sick???Also, this fat bitch cunt whore slut neighbor down the block is about to get my fist in her eye. Stupid wench decided to scream at me as I drove past her house because her daughter had a Barbie doll laying in the middle of the road that I didnt see it so I accidently ran it over and crushed her head. Two words: Im PMSing. She picked the wrong night to fuck with me.Deep breaths.Cool pics, Steve. Scary, but cool.

Gay.I just looked at my work schedule and realized I have to work the night of the MN/GB game.Think its too soon for me to call in sick???Also, this fat bitch cunt whore slut neighbor down the block is about to get my fist in her eye. Stupid wench decided to scream at me as I drove past her house because her daughter had a Barbie doll laying in the middle of the road that I didnt see it so I accidently ran it over and crushed her head. Two words: Im PMSing. She picked the wrong night to fuck with me.Deep breaths.Cool pics, Steve. Scary, but cool.
I like it when you're mad, that post was hot up until there. Way to ruin a perfectly good boner
I like it when you're mad, that post was hot up until there. Way to ruin a perfectly good boner
It could have been worse. I could have said Im bleeding like a gutted deer. BUT I DIDNT.
I didn't see what the big deal was about the Grand Canyon. To be honest, it didn't seem that "grand"
I think the pics are great, Ive never been there but Ive heard its spectacular. Its def on my list of places to visit.
I think the pics are great, Ive never been there but Ive heard its spectacular. Its def on my list of places to visit.
that is but NY isn't?MisterB just cried a tear, then reassessed his life.

Ok sickthreadians I need some advice. Pretty sure I have referenced this before, but I don't think I have gone into that much detail. For the purpose of the story I am going create some short cuts for ease and anonymity. (sorry I am going to try and clean this up but its complicated and even more so trying to write about it)Me = EGWife = WMale Friend = DFemale Friend = N(D & N are married)Wifes Sister = whore bitch slut wbsMother in Law = MILDouche Bag Brother in Law = DBBAunt = AuntSo I am sure most of you remember the thread for helping me pick my daughters name, well there was a reason for that. We had a hard time coming up with a name and one of the names we wanted got ruined by wbs. W's grandmother was named Amelia. W was considering naming our daughter after her grandma, and I did not mind the idea. So it want into the mix with about 20 other names we were whittling down.One day while at my MIL's I wrote down Amelia (middle name) (last name) on a piece of paper while we talking about it. Never really though about it again. SO fast forward a few weeks. W's Aunt is in town and W goes to her Mothers to see her, and so does wbs. (a little back story)**WBS is crazy. She is narcasistic and has been married for 11 years and just now had her first child, her and her husband have been on again off again and moved all over the place for those 11 years. They were at a park one day while both pregnant (about a year ago +/-) my wife was 6 weeks ahead of her, but neither knew what they were having. During this time they talked about potential names, Amelia was brought up by both of them if they were having girls. A short conversation, but not much after that. We find out about a month later we are having a girl and they are having a boy.So back to MIL's all of these women plus my son are having breakfast and WBS is steaming mad about something. Well somehow she saw the piece of paper with the name written on it,. why it was still floating around is anyone's guess. (well I think my MIL left it out subconsciously). So WBS finally blows up at breakfast and starts screaming at my wife telling her that was the name she is GOING to name her daughter, and how could she blah blah blah. (remember she is having a boy and it took her 11 years to have one kid) At this point we had pretty much ruled using that name out, so it was a moot point. She did not care, she yelled and screamed about the fact we even considered it. Somehow in her deranged world she got to lay claim to a family name for some future child she may never have.So this goes on for weeks. Finally my wife decides she cannot talk to here and decides to form an e mailhere they are (sorry the paragraphs did not come over with them, and I am not going to break them back up)

FROM W - WBS, I will start by saying that I am sorry that you found that piece of paper with 'Amelia' on it at mom's house, and I understand how that could hurt your feelings. EG had written that out weeks ago when we were up there discussing names. We had not and still have not decided on a name. I don't know if there is even a reason mom kept the piece of paper floating around. If and when we had/have decided that is a name we want to use, I was going to talk to you about it. You may have forgotten that when we were talking about baby names prior to either of us knowing what we were having, you said you liked the name Amelia, and I responded "EG and I like it too, because you can shorten it to Mia" you then said "Yeah I would want to call her Mia also"(or something to that affect). Then that's where I left it because neither of us knew what we were having at that time. Even though I understand you being upset by seeing that piece of paper at mom's house, it does not give you the right to yell at me, especially it front of my son and Aunt . It was hard enough on me that you got as upset as you did on Tuesday morning, but I feel it was inexcusable that the next morning when I told you that it was not the right time to talk, you continued to verbally attack me in font of my son. He does not need to be a part of any discussion of that nature that you and I have now or in the future. I understand that you have a desire to name a possible future daughter Amelia, but I feel it is unfair for you to lay claim on any family name for a daughter you may never have and prevent EG and I from using that name. Especially since it is grandmas name and had I already mentioned to you that it was a name we liked. I am writing you an e mail instead of returning your call because I am not in a place emotionally where I think it is healthy for us to hash this out right now. I am due in less than a month, EG's mom is in the middle of Chemo, I just passed my third kidney stone of this pregnancy and I am at the extent of my stress threshold. My feelings have been hurt time and time again in our relationship, every time I think we are moving forward it seems like we take three steps back and have to start all over again. This is emotionally tiring and again, very hurtful. I have never done anything to you or to DBB to deserve being accused of being dishonest or that you cannot trust me. I really do not understand where your anger towards me comes from. Whatever decisions my family and I make, do not have and has never had any bearing on your lives, but for some reason whenever we spend time together there seems to be some sort of tension, as if they do. I can't help but feel that the name issue is a small piece of a larger puzzle, and I am just not sure how we can work through these issues at this point without a third party being involved. W
FROM WBS - Dear W You are my sister. I love you. It is my desire to have a relationship with you. One where trust, respect, and healthy communication are present. Please know that I shared the name Amelia "Mia" Michele with you and EG, so that you would know the name Rich and I had chosen for our daughter. I came to you with an open heart and trusted you with this information. This name is a family name and that is why we had put so much thought into it. In truth, I was excited to share the name with you. The reality is we had constructed and chosen this name combination (including the nickname) many years ago. The fact that you and EG would consider using this name is deeply hurtful to me. I'm not sure you have completely thought through what choosing to use this name would mean. I'm not sure you are capable of understanding the long reaching implications that this choice would carry with it. Again, the thought that you would continue to choose this name after knowing how much pain it would bring to me is concerning. Why are you choosing a course of action that you know is deeply hurtful to me? You wrote in your e-mail that you have not chosen a name yet and also stated, that you are "...not in a place emotionally where I think it is healthy for us to hash this out right now." You have taken complete control in this situation. It seems as though DBB and I will just have to wait until your baby is born to find out how you have chosen to handle this situation. At this point, the issue is not only about the name, but the fact that you are not acknowledging my hurt feelings and are progressing with behaviors that you know would be hurtful. It appears that you are intensely angry with me and are looking for ways to hurt me on purpose. The end of your e-mail states, "I am just not sure how we can work through these issues at this point without a third party being involved." I am not clear as to what you mean by the term "third party." At some point, in the future, I hope you will clarify exactly what involving a "third party" means to you. I wish you a safe labor and delivery. Respectfully,WBS
Too long of response from my wife, but basically calling her out on all the BS from above and telling WBS about her feelings in this situtation
FROM WBS - W I disagree with everything you have said. At this point, I believe that we communicate on two different levels. I don't speak your 'language' and you do not speak mine. I know that Mom should no longer be in the middle, of any part, of the relationship between you and me. The fact about seeing a therapist is that you and I never discussed it. Mom set up the appointment and unfortunately put herself in the middle of something that is between you and me. Mom and I saw her doctor about a week ago. If you and mom choose to participate in a therapy session together, that is between you and her. If you want to see a therapist about our relationship then that is something you will need to communicate with me. Regarding this exchange: "I wish you a safe labor and delivery." "Is this your way of telling me that you do not want to talk to me and/or have anything to do with our delivery?" No. It means...I wish you a safe labor and delivery. As for the 'having anything to do with our delivery' part of your question, I have no idea what you mean. WBS
OK so all of this crap is going on right before my W is due.To top this off some of our best Freinds, D&N start hanging out with WBS behind our back. N calls W up one night and starts telling her she needs to apologize to WBS and this makes her look bad, blah blah blah. Well basically WBS lied to D&N and the don't believe it and basically took WBS's side over my wifes. This couple just had a kid and we spent a lot of time with them. This has basically ruined a friendship and my Wife barely talks to her sister, and the only reason they are cordial is because of the kids.So what do you guys think my wife should do aboutWBS (who has said they won't go to counseling to work through their issues and has told my wife to her face that she is basically upset at her for being born, having a good marriage, good husband (me), the first Boy, the first girl and wont let this stuff go)andD&N (who have been our friends since we first started dating almost 10 years ago)I am doing my best to steer clear and let her make her own decisions. I don't care too much about the WBS DBB because I have never really liked them, but I do miss spending time with our friends. My wife has pretty much written them off, but the reason for this excruciatingly long post is, this is still really really bothering my wife. She is still losing sleep over it, and every once in a while (like last night) it breaks her down. When in our opinion she really did nothing wrong what-so-ever.Sorry, I don't expect you all to read this because it is way way too long and I left a lot out, but any response would be appreciated, there are a lot of smart people in this thread that don't know the parties involved so hopefully I can get some less biased answers.