I Called In Sick Today

Will the vet be mad at me if I just bring the cat in without a carrier speedz?
Bad idea. No matter how nice a cat is, you never know how it'll react at the vet's office. It could see a few big dogs, freak out, and claw the shit out of you while trying to get the fuck out of there...and it did squirm free it'd be mayhem. Mayhem, I tells ya!Plus we'll all get to enjoy the image of you walking around with that carrier.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

As much as I want to take the cat to the vet, I don't know if I can allow myself to be seen carrying a kitten in this carrier.pPETS-4689859dt.jpgSwear to dog that this is the carrier the guy has. He is like 3 bills, 25 years old and has that as his cat carrier. Will the vet be mad at me if I just bring the cat in without a carrier speedz?
Please make sure to post a photo of yourself with this catpurse. It would be nice if you had some matching shoes to go with it or maybe a headband.
Recap on the card game; Didn't it have to do with Acey Ducey or something like that?
The card game really had little to do with it....Hes the most annoying person Ive had the misfortune of crossing paths with and the little scrap over the rules was the last straw. I merely told him that he was an aggravating leech that nobody could stand anymoreHe took it pretty hard when he asked everyone in attendance if I was right and not a peep was saidIm sure the newspaper folks are relieved that some of the pressure has diminished on them the last two days, but its getting re-applied first thing in the morning
I just farted superloud in the library
I received a round of applause once for the same thing....One night in the Waffle House after an all nighter the cook staff rated my flatulence an eight outta ten before kicking us out
this is so exciting. don't die though.
Shane is here now and ask me on the way home from the airport.... "Beans, please promise me I dont have to dress up as a UPS guy this time"I assured him he didntAnyone know where you can buy a Hooters uniform?Their website claims that they wont sell them to anyone but employees
As much as I want to take the cat to the vet, I don't know if I can allow myself to be seen carrying a kitten in this carrier.pPETS-4689859dt.jpg
Plus we'll all get to enjoy the image of you walking around with that carrier.
agreed....
Bad idea. No matter how nice a cat is, you never know how it'll react at the vet's office. It could see a few big dogs, freak out, and claw the shit out of you while trying to get the fuck out of there...and it did squirm free it'd be mayhem. Mayhem, I tells ya!
plus you could spend the next 8 hours hanging out near the edge of the forest near the vet's office trying to coax him out, while convincing him you won't take him into the nasty vet's office.good times.
Anyone know where you can buy a Hooters uniform?Their website claims that they wont sell them to anyone but employeesagreed....
By uniform it is basically just the orange shorts and leggings they don't sell. The sell the shirts everywhere, whenever we go to a different one my wife gets one. But you can go on Ebay and the girls that worked there sell them a lot. Unfortunately they are usually like a size below what speedz would consider "healthy" so good luck fitting anyone in one.

I didn't smoke any pot and I don't want to, it just puts me to sleep and makes me paranoid, I don't get any pleasant effects from it. I did see the Red Light District last night though, it is so surreal. Like a human zoo with UV lights. The women are more attractive than I had imagined... well, some of them. I liked the way they knock on their door when they see a guy who looks like a potential customer, then they do their little mating call which entails wiggling the booty, pouting, winking, and more feverish tapping on the glass.

I hear great things about Austin.
Hahaha...haha...ha...h.... Could be a lot of fun, as long as you don't get a .45 sig put to your head. If you do make it out to Austin, check out SoCo. (south congress st.) good times
Can you assholes stop switching accounts? I was just getting used to Sal Paradise, and now I have to get used to JubliantLankyLad too? COME ON
least mines not queer as hell. (YEAH BUT SO IS YOUR FACE)
I didn't smoke any pot and I don't want to, it just puts me to sleep and makes me paranoid, I don't get any pleasant effects from it. I did see the Red Light District last night though, it is so surreal. Like a human zoo with UV lights. The women are more attractive than I had imagined... well, some of them. I liked the way they knock on their door when they see a guy who looks like a potential customer, then they do their little mating call which entails wiggling the booty, pouting, winking, and more feverish tapping on the glass.
pictures?
Fantastic. I just witnessed a real-life version of the following conversation between a Korean and a front desk agent:FD: Hello, my name is Peter, what's your's?K: Anyong.FD: Hello Anyong, how can I help you?
I laughed. It was good
I, too, hate the red squiggles, but sometimes I am right and firefox is wrong. In that case, fuck the squiggles.
I've realised that I almost always have a red coloured squiggle somewhere in my post.
Yeah, Chris told me about the last time he went to Chicago and met up with you stayed at your apt for a week for free. Smuggery everywhere.
fypi made him drink wine TWICE and he liked it, okreally what else are you going to do when it's -62180 degrees outside besides drink wine and eat cheese amiritethis trip will again involve copious amounts of boozing but under more normal (read: less smug) circumstances like baseball games and massive keggers
Hah. I'm jealous. I thought about not coming in today too. Mondays always blow.
Opulence is not a gift, it is a learned behavior. Keeping that in mind is the first step toward a life of radiant, shimmering opulence. Many have settled for a life of opaque opulence, but I stand proud knowing I have not settled. Am I the most opulent gentleman? No, I can't say I am. But I am among the most opulent, and sometimes you just have to sit back and bask in one's opulence and say "Hey now, opulence is real nice. Real nice indeed."
I did see the Red Light District last night though, it is so surreal. Like a human zoo with UV lights. The women are more attractive than I had imagined... well, some of them.
100% agree with you here.
pictures?
If you try to take pictures, they'll send someone after you to delete them. The best pictures you're going to see is to google seach for them. We tried from a bar across the street but it didn't work out so well.
fypi made him drink wine TWICE and he liked it, okreally what else are you going to do when it's -62180 degrees outside besides drink wine and eat cheese amiritethis trip will again involve copious amounts of boozing but under more normal (read: less smug) circumstances like baseball games and massive keggers
you forgot the part about
Exciting times in the Leftyhouse last night. My stepson got his first letter from a basketball coach. (Cornell - NY, not IA). Scholarship FTW!
Opulence is not a gift, it is a learned behavior. Keeping that in mind is the first step toward a life of radiant, shimmering opulence. Many have settled for a life of opaque opulence, but I stand proud knowing I have not settled. Am I the most opulent gentleman? No, I can't say I am. But I am among the most opulent, and sometimes you just have to sit back and bask in one's opulence and say "Hey now, opulence is real nice. Real nice indeed."
1st page, nice pull
Can you assholes stop switching accounts? I was just getting used to Sal Paradise, and now I have to get used to JubliantLankyLad too? COME ON
Jackasses
I'd stuff
Im sure Deb would just love me, but just in case tell her that alcohol poisoning definitely wouldnt work on me....In related news, Im now carrying a suppressed HK .40 pistol with me everywhere due to new threats on my life from the bastard from the poker game. I probably forgot to add that he has two overgrown bully sons that are pissed at me tooShane is now enroute from Vegas to assist in a top secret mission to deal with the problem....Its good to feel alive again
This is gonna be good.
JackassesI'd stuff
I was going to switch at 5000 but instead, i'm keeping with the lazy mantra.I cracked up at the I'd stuff as well. Nice.
Exciting times in the Leftyhouse last night. My stepson got his first letter from a basketball coach. (Cornell - NY, not IA). Scholarship FTW!
Nice. I didn't know you married a black woman.
Just fyi, the cat ended up going crazy in his bag last night so I let him out. Big mistake. I now have mucho mas cat poop and vomit all over my carpet. I took the cat to the vet this morning, yes, in the bag, and they're supposed to call me when they get a chance to look at it.
Ummm...he said CORNELL!btw, lefty, Cornell is a sweet area. My step-dad went there, so I've been up there many times. Plus, Ithaca College is right next door to provide the hot girls.
you forgot the part about
If he wants to play IVY basketball he should look at Penn too. Better tradition, better stadium, and you dont have to live in Ithaca!If he can play at Cornell he can play at Penn......and either way congratulations....thats really cool.
Just fyi, the cat ended up going crazy in his bag last night so I let him out. Big mistake. I now have mucho mas cat poop and vomit all over my carpet. I took the cat to the vet this morning, yes, in the bag, and they're supposed to call me when they get a chance to look at it.
Gross. Keep us updated.