• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure he almost never goes downtown. I'm with you here...although when he says he's "not that sensitive" he means "as insensitive as a human being can be without actually becoming a serial killer".I'm not sure you guys are getting this...he wasn't speaking in generalities about kind of not liking it when girls try to order him around. More like "if a woman even asks me nicely to do something relatively harmless and easy I will lose my shit and tell her to stop being such a cunt".Yes, if I wasn't close friends with him I would hate him.
not all guys are cut out to get married until they are older and scared of being alone. no big deal.the way you describe him is amusing. we all have a friend like that.
not all guys are cut out to get married until they are older and scared of being alone. no big deal.the way you describe him is amusing. we all have a friend like that.
Only way I'm getting married before I'm 35 is if it's Marissa Miller
That might be partly true but I just assumed it was out of habit. Moms told us what to do when we were growing up along with teachers who were mostly women. We're sorta trained from birth to do what women tell us. Trying to get the bajinga later is likely more of a continutation theory.
You may be on to something, here.
I have fixed your post, amusingly*.*this is up for debate
It's mostly true. We are the 12th largest in the nation by population, though.
I'm pretty sure he almost never goes downtown. I'm with you here...although when he says he's "not that sensitive" he means "as insensitive as a human being can be without actually becoming a serial killer".I'm not sure you guys are getting this...he wasn't speaking in generalities about kind of not liking it when girls try to order him around. More like "if a woman even asks me nicely to do something relatively harmless and easy I will lose my shit and tell her to stop being such a cunt".Yes, if I wasn't close friends with him I would hate him.
Awesome. Does he get laid? Just curious. I'll bet he gets laid, and then the girl calls and wants to date and stuff and he ignores her or is rude to her on purpose until she gives up.
Awesome. Does he get laid? Just curious. I'll bet he gets laid, and then the girl calls and wants to date and stuff and he ignores her or is rude to her on purpose until she gives up.
He gets laid once in a while, usually by fat chicks. I think he's only really dated one girl in his life...and I'm pretty sure that his non-dating of the other girls he hooked up with was mutual. He's not opposed to dating, it just takes a very very special girl to match up with him.
He gets laid once in a while, usually by fat chicks. I think he's only really dated one girl in his life...and I'm pretty sure that his non-dating of the other girls he hooked up with was mutual. He's not opposed to dating, it just takes a very very special girl to match up with him.
he sounds familiar.is he also unattractive, weird, and has a job that he hates?
he sounds familiar.is he also unattractive, weird, and has a job that he hates?
No, yes, no. And he hates single mothers.Interestingly enough, he might be the less strange of my roomates when it comes to women. The other one has been with the same girl for about two and a half years...he has yet to tell her he loves her, hasn't ever pleased her orally, claims that she is always on top the entire time they're making el sexo, and even though he is now living 3,000 miles away from her refuses to even entertain the idea of moving to her city or having her move to his.
Interestingly enough, he might be the less strange of my roomates when it comes to women. The other one has been with the same girl for about two and a half years...he has yet to tell her he loves her, hasn't ever pleased her orally, claims that she is always on top the entire time they're making el sexo, and even though he is now living 3,000 miles away from her refuses to even entertain the idea of moving to her city or having her move to his.
"What's love got to do, got to do with it..."
No, yes, no. And he hates single mothers.Interestingly enough, he might be the less strange of my roomates when it comes to women. The other one has been with the same girl for about two and a half years...he has yet to tell her he loves her, hasn't ever pleased her orally, claims that she is always on top the entire time they're making el sexo, and even though he is now living 3,000 miles away from her refuses to even entertain the idea of moving to her city or having her move to his.
sounds like he's thinking clearly and just likes a girl who will do all the work. :clappingiconfacegoeshere:
Fat by normal standards or fat by your standards?
So wrong.
Going to Amsterdam and not smoking weed is like...
going to Italy and eating nothing but turkey sandwiches you brought yourself.
sounds like he's thinking clearly and just likes a girl who will do all the work. :clappingiconfacegoeshere:
He's the only guy I know that can honestly say that he has a bang-maid.
Fat by normal standards or fat by your standards?
Normal standards. Morbidly obese by mine.
So wrong.
on her part. if you act like a dumbass with no self-worth than a guy will treat you like a dumbass with no self-worth.of course, if you give a girl good oral sex, she is more likely to do things you want her to do that are a bit more randy. double edged sword perhaps.
if you give a girl good oral sex, she is more likely to do things you want her to do that are a bit more randy.
or, she's more likely to say Thanks!, then roll over and go to sleep. double-edged sword indeed.
or, she's more likely to say Thanks!, then roll over and go to sleep. double-edged sword indeed.
you poor man. who hurt you??
on her part. if you act like a dumbass with no self-worth than a guy will treat you like a dumbass with no self-worth.
Whoa now. She must have her reasons...she's definitely not a dumbass with no self-worth.
Whoa now. She must have her reasons...she's definitely not a dumbass with no self-worth.
Whoa, now. Hidden feelings much?
You just described her as a girl who is dating a selfish guy who seems to have zero interest in her long term and treats her like a sex-maid.There is either a missing variable in this equation (like your roommate stands to inherit lots of money) or I am spot on. If you like this girl as a friend, I apologize for saying something rude and being so blunt. But it is what it is. A girl who likes herself and is smart and independent would not put up with that crap.
Who's hiding? I like her, she's a good girl.
But nothing could ever happen, could it? Are you two close?
You just described her as a girl who is dating a selfish guy who seems to have zero interest in her long term and treats her like a sex-maid. But it is what it is. A girl who likes herself and is smart and independent would not put up with that crap.
There's obviously more to their relationship than the 30-40 words that I mentioned.
There is either a missing variable in this equation (like your roommate stands to inherit lots of money) or I am spot on.
I'd say that in a relationship there are a lot of variables. He has a lot going for him...I guess she takes the bad with the good and it at least evens out enough for her to keep it going.
If you like this girl as a friend, I apologize for saying something rude and being so blunt.
You don't ever need to apologize to me about being rude and/or blunt. I like that in a possibly-fake-posting-bot-only-around-to-entertain-me. I'm wasn't offended, just wanted to make it known that while she's kind of a dumbass for still being with him, it doesn't mean that "dumbass with no self-worth" accurately describes her.