I Called In Sick Today

Hey, youre the one that would rather surf the internet uninterupted than have wild, passionate, earth shattering, mind blowing sex with your hot wife.Silly Rabbit.
What part about I'm married did you not understand?I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT, INVISIBLE HIGH FIVE!
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What part about I'm married did you not understand?I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT, INVISIBLE HIGH FIVE!
What part of she's hot and Id do her did you not understand?HIGH FIVE BACK AT YA!!!
Now I have to go rescue my neighbor. The same neighbor that blocked me into my driveway this past weekend just called and needs me to bring him another battery for his boat. He's out on the lake and his battery died so he's being towed back to the launch to wait for me to get there. Paybacks are a bitch??
That's worth at least a gram, possibly 2.
i asked a girl out for a date saturday and she said yes. how hilariously antiquated am i
Nice work. Hold hands? Better long-term solution than b-bombing, I suppose. Have you ever been to "cubby bear"?
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Tool: MisterB
The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room.
Unless you want me to puke on your wife, Id stick to beer.
The booze is for her, I'll have to keep her in a modified state of mine for this ever to go down.Without it, this is pretty much how it would go down.EG: Hey honey I booked us a surprise vacation.Flower: Really, I thought we couldn't afford to go on vacation this year.EG: Well this is a special trip, trust me its worth itFlower: Alright where are we goingEG: MinnesotaFlower: Minnesota?EG: I have a surprise for you, and we don't even have to pay for a hotel room.Flower: Really, how did you SWING that?EG: I have connections...............(arrives in minnesota picks yo rental car)EG: Lets go for a drive before we check inFlower: Ummm, OK ............Flower: Why are we in a residential neighborhood, and why are you nervously shaking, and why are we stopping?(Gets out of car)EG: Honey, meet Lori(after wife leaves me there)EG: Lori, so after we do this, can you give me a ride back to the airport?
The booze is for her, I'll have to keep her in a modified state of mine for this ever to go down.Without it, this is pretty much how it would go down.EG: Hey honey I booked us a surprise vacation.Flower: Really, I thought we couldn't afford to go on vacation this year.EG: Well this is a special trip, trust me its worth itFlower: Alright where are we goingEG: MinnesotaFlower: Minnesota?EG: I have a surprise for you, and we don't even have to pay for a hotel room.Flower: Really, how did you SWING that?EG: I have connections...............(arrives in minnesota picks yo rental car)EG: Lets go for a drive before we check inFlower: Ummm, OK ............Flower: Why are we in a residential neighborhood, and why are you nervously shaking, and why are we stopping?(Gets out of car)EG: Honey, meet Lori(after wife leaves me there)EG: Lori, so after we do this, can you give me a ride back to the airport?
Eh. Needs some nudity, a couple explosions and maybe a car chase.
I say keep the booze for yourself and give her one of those mint thingys. Never waste good booze!And you call her Flower??? How cute!
someone owes $20.
and like I said before, ship the addy and it's done. I don't even know who it goes to.
Eh. Needs some nudity, a couple explosions and maybe a car chase.
I'm sure all of that happens in the time she leaves me and gets to the airport, but I would want to speculate and have the story be inaccurate.
someone owes $20.
Trouble is I don't even know who he owes it too. I think $10 goes to Jeepster and $10 goes to rocket. I believe they split the winnings.
Trouble is I don't even know who he owes it too. I think $10 goes to Jeepster and $10 goes to rocket. I believe they split the winnings.
Thats no trouble at all, he can send the money to ME!
Steve and I chopped the Sickie FFL money, and I think MrB owes Steve.BTW, hi Lori.
Unless you want me to puke on your wife, Id stick to beer.
I prefer if you pissed on my bed-JBrad
I would just like to say that this is a perfect specimen of the female body. I need to date me a golfer.
FYPAnna Rawson:10rawsonty0.jpgNatalie Gulbis:gulbishy1.jpg
I think I'm gonna tour the country and party with Sick Thread members. It'll be difficult to map out, but I'll figure it out. Some of you it seems, have no idea how to party. I'm looking at you Sal.First stop, I want to go to Rochester and give Bizzle a noogie. He seems like he'd be so uncomfortable with an exceptionally large drunk guy manhandling him.Then Mass so Speedz and I can get into a bar fight with randoms trying to outembarrass and be overly outrageous to people, but in a subtle wayGo to Chicago, find a bar where douches are abound and MK and I can make fun of them, then we can go incognito while posing as a gay couple, to KDawds wine place and run him ragged searching for wines for us, then just say screw it and buy some Boone's Farm. I think his head would explode. Lefty will wait in the car masturbating to a Phil Mickelson pic while Chrinestone polishes his MBA and wedding ringI don't want to go to Arkansas just because I don't want to break the third wall with Beansey. I like it better believing that he does all of those things, even though I know he can't possibly drink and drive that much. He's adventurous, but not stupid. Screw it, drinking contest in Arkansas with Beansey. Lock the guns up.Gotta hit Virginia and see that one horse town that Sal lives in. I'm too bored and tired to go on, but lets just assume that I would hit all the spots, be lotsa fun, get Zimm laid, put Napa over my knee and spank his naked hiney, insult 14 women with JBrad, get arrested in MN, watch cousins screw in Oklahoma, jerk off and accidentally cum on Brad's back during an orgy in Tampa, get Steve's wife pregnant in Detroit, have a nice family outing with Andre in San Jose, then secretly ask him where all the asian jerk joints are, and he'd know. Shave Silky's back for him while in Canada. Buy and assortment of odd shaped groceries and DARE theraflu to bag them correctly, then buy him some odd beer, make love to RocketDoug's virgin g/f. Ok, not make love, but browbeat her until he's allowed to or broken up with her and lastly, stop in Kansas and make Strat and his girlfriend very uncomfortable, unintentionally. I'm guessing I left out about 6 stops but I'm getting old, I lost steam and I have a forgetful memory. It's not like anyone reads what I write anyway. If I forgot you, I'll be there. Have the McNuggets warmed. BBQ sauce please, Diet coke. Can't forget Hank, even though I did and don't know where he lives, but dammit, we'll have fun not getting laid.
Nice....but that's all I get?
FYPAnna Rawson:10rawsonty0.jpgNatalie Gulbis:gulbishy1.jpg
Damn! I need to take up golfing!Speaking of..Im having a crazy party for mine and my two other friends' birthdays next month. (Nate and I share the same bday but he is a year younger, and Maura is the day before ours but she's way young- 23) I feel like Ive told this story before so sorry if youve already heard it.Anyway, about 40 of us are heading up to my cabin on thurs the 21st of August and coming back the 25th (just in time for the concert- sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!) I keep getting off track.. So anyway, a bunch of the people want to go golfing while were up north so i need to set up tee times. Since Im not a golfer, Ive never done this before. How many tee times would i need for say like, 20 golfers? Ive already called and got the pricing but I really have no idea what a standard price is. The cost it $27 per person for 9 holes and that includes the cart. Is that too much? That seems really expensive to me just to hit and chase a stupid white ball. Any of you golfers in here care to help me out?