Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Everything is coming up Strat, of course more so everything is coming up Strats bro but I correlate the two. I think we should get Jordan or another graph whore to plot the profit shown by Strats bro backed by Grinder vs Looshle I'm sure it would be LFTing for Grinder but entertaining.

Everything is coming up Strat, of course more so everything is coming up Strats bro but I correlate the two. I think we should get Jordan or another graph whore to plot the profit shown by Strats bro backed by Grinder vs Looshle I'm sure it would be LFTing for Grinder but entertaining.
WINNER!
Watchet sucka!
There you are!

I'm watching my parents' dog for the week. This morning he got into the kitchen garbage. Since there were corncobs involved I took him to the animal hospital, where they induced vomiting and he threw up 2.65 pounds of food. Yeah, that's right, we weighed it.I honestly didn't even know we had that much in the trash. I hate that dog. He howls.

Dogs are stupid. They will eat and eat and eat and eat without stopping. Much like Christians.
That's deplorable, unfathomable, improbable.That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!
I'm watching my parents' dog for the week. This morning he got into the kitchen garbage. Since there were corncobs involved I took him to the animal hospital, where they induced vomiting and he threw up 2.65 pounds of food. Yeah, that's right, we weighed it.I honestly didn't even know we had that much in the trash. I hate that dog. He howls.
This made me burst into a fit of laughter. Nicely done, sir.
That's deplorable, unfathomable, improbable.That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!
I went into a Java Hut the other day and the coffee burned my tongue. Anything we can do about that?

Hey matty. My mother in law is back looking at cats again now that she's over the terror from the Bengal Cats I sicked on her. I took her to a shelter yesterday and none of them were declawed which is a must for her. Are there any new declawing techniques besides ripping them out and letting them hop around and bleed on the carpet for a week?I guess I could not be lazy and look on craigslist for a declawed one.I am also sooo fucking bummed today. We have had this remodeling company making estimates for doing our basement for over 2 months. From the get go I told him our budget was $50K and he thought that was more than enough. We have taken on things like doing our own painting, not finishing the workout room, etc to keep costs low. He finally shows up this morning with an estimate of $84K It was all I could do to not beat the living shit out of him. Deb has furninture on bought etc. I honestly have no clue where I'm going with the whole thing now and might shitcan the whole project. I mean this ****** wasn't even close?! He did say that he could knock off about 20K if we didn't do any cabinetry or fireplace and few minor items. I asked him if he honestly thought I was going to pay 60K to have my basement drywalled he was an idiot. Oh well.On other news I'm in a great mood, that's right, GREAT!Rush tonight baby! Work tommorow and then vacation and Rush again Wednesday! So stick that up your basement!

Sickie FFL is still available for anyone who wants in. Anyone talk to Bizzle, let him know since I am sure he wants the free money since he is the FFL God. Or at least he says he is. ID: 62112PW is sicko.We can deal the money later in August. Right now it's $20 and if only 10 play 70/30. That might change if we get more.

Sickie FFL is still available for anyone who wants in. Anyone talk to Bizzle, let him know since I am sure he wants the free money since he is the FFL God. Or at least he says he is. PW is sicko.We can deal the money later in August. Right now it's $20 and if only 10 play 70/30. That might change if we get more.http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/62112
DIBS ON A SPOT! Bizzle owes me money, and I'm looking for a way to capitalize. I can't sign up, though. It says, "You cannot view this page because you are not in the league." BUT I WANT TO GET IN THE LEAGUE CATCH-22!
DIBS ON A SPOT! Bizzle owes me money, and I'm looking for a way to capitalize. I can't sign up, though. It says, "You cannot view this page because you are not in the league." BUT I WANT TO GET IN THE LEAGUE CATCH-22!
Doh! Let me work on that for ya.