• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I are sad Hank. Saw a cat that had apparently been hit by a car tonight. It was a beautifully colored siamese with big blue eyes. Was kinda coughing up blood, don't think it was gonna make it and neither did the feline rescue guy.Just really bummed me out for some reason.Sorry to be debby downer.BOOBS!There.
hey, that story really made my night. THANKS. I have an easier time hearing about a murder in browntown than I do about animals getting hurt.
Yea I'm kind of dumb when it comes to going to the doctor. It's been like this for a few years. I finally decided to ask about it because I went in for a sinus infection and a cough that I've had for two months. The MRI was much better than the one I had on my shoulder. It was so relaxing that I fell asleep. Thanks for the info. It's good to know that it will be a minor surgery if I have to have it. I kept thinking that it might be like yours and that I'd be stuck in my house on crutches for six weeks.
only if you have a fair amount of damage to a weight bearing area will you be on crutches like me for an extended period of time.
yeah, I know how you feel. I often wake up in a cold sweat, worrying that my life might someday be like ron mexico's.
this seems a tad harsh, maybe even over the top. It's ok though. I wouldn't want you to have my life either. I wouldn't want you to have to have sex with more than one girl, be social, have people think you are fun, etc. Sure, the extra fat, low salary and bad knees are a downer, but you dont get out much anyway, so that would be managable. B esides, I've seen some pictures and you're on your way with the pudge. Have another Nevada friend.
there's a friday cheers in my town this afternoon and it will probably be the biggest one of the summer (for the uneducated, friday cheers is like a minifestival type thing where there's a band, beer, and a bunch of people just hanging around, sponsored by the town), and I think I probably won't go so I can work out and go to sleep. if I end up doing that, then BOY, that is some dedication. plus, I don't have anybody to go with because I don't have any friends and no girls would talk to me anyways. so I might as well run instead.I'm starting to think I may have slightly low self esteem. hmm. naaaaah.
Yeah, you're town must really suck. West Palm does that every Thursday. Do the amish still cart through your town?
Uggh, frustrating story with cops/highway patrolmen from the past month.So, like two weeks ago, I drive down from Orlando to West Palm to hang out at a friends house for about a week, hit the beach, play some golf, things like that. The road to get there is I-95, and from I-95 on, it's basically empty for the most part, generally low traffic, so people tend to drive really fast when there's nobody around. The speed limit is 70, but whenever there was nobody around, or it was safe to, I was driving about 85 or so. I know it's really fast, but I was driving safely, so I didn't think much of it. On my way back from my friends house, I was going about 87 in a super empty part of the coast, nobody really around, just cruising. Anyways, a cop is hiding behind a curve, radars me speeding and pulls me over. I don't really mind as I'm waiting because I broke the rules, he caught me, it's obviously my fault. Luckily for me, instead of giving me a speeding ticket, he says he's going to give me a missing registration ticket, which is significantly cheaper, and adds no points to my license. This is really cool, I thank him and drive home pretty slow (by the way, I actually had my registration). So, a few days ago I decide to drive back to my friends house, as there are some live poker tournaments coming up around south Florida and I wouldn't be able to play them from home since it would be a 3-4 hour drive, but significantly shorter from my friends place. Yesterday there was a $500 tournament in Pompano beach that we wanted to play so we drove down. The road to get there is again I-95, just a straight shot down about 40 miles. I drive down there with no problems, for the most part I just kind of zone out and follow the pace of traffic without trying to get there quickly or anything.We all bust by 7 pm and drive back. Here's why I'm so mad. When we get on I-95 we notice immediately that cops are EVERYWHERE. In the first 5 miles we probably see 5-6 cop cars. Since I just got a ticket, I basically decide that I'm just gonna drive the speed limit, I don't want another ticket. Cars are being pulled over all over the place, honestly it's the most police activity I've ever seen on an interstate. Anyways after about 30 miles, we're pretty near home, I'm still just driving 63 in a 65. In the left median or whatever it's called, there's two cops pulled over with their windows down just talking to each other, or possibly radaring people. Either way, there's nobody being pulled over, and nobody is out of their car. I'm in the left most lane (H.O.V/carpool) and I slow down to about 60 when I pass them, but don't change lanes. I didn't change lanes because it was raining pretty badly, and it was difficult to change lanes as there was a guy coming up fast behind me in the next lane.So like two minutes later, there's a cop behind me, flashing his lights, sounding the horn, and I pull over having no idea what I possibly could have done wrong. He then tells me that I violated the move over law, which states that if a policeman is pulling somebody over on the side of the road, you either have to slow down 20 miles below the speed limit, or move over to the next lane. Not only did I not know this law existed, but nobody was even being pulled over. The even better part is, to pay for my last registration ticket, I had to fax in my registration card, which I had left in my dad's office the day before, so I didn't have it in my car. So I get two tickets, one for missing registration, one for violating that law, and for a total of 3 tickets in the past month.What pisses me off the most is that these cops were obviously pulling people to clear some sort of quota of tickets. I'm not even exaggerating when I say in a 40 mile stretch of highway there was 50-60 cops setting up speed traps, radaring people, and pulling over people for not getting out of the way of cops while they pull over other people. I get points on my license, probably a higher insurance rate, and have to pay for a fine for literally no reason. I was not breaking the speed limit, I was driving in a 100% safe manner, and I didn't put any cops life in danger at ANY time. I still get a ticket anyways, because they obviously have to issue x tickets a month, and hadn't been keeping up with it. The most amusing part to me? As I sat there laughing at how ridiculous it was that I actually got a ticket, cars were flying past us at like 80-85 miles an hour in the closest lane just getting away with it. Sigh cops.
at least your have a place to post your grievances. For that I'm thankful.Thanks for the call man. I only live in West Palm and work just north of Pompano. Where was the tourney, The Isle or The Seminole?kidding, I wouldn't call me eitherThat is an odd ticket. The first cop did you a solid, the second was a goof. Even Steven. Consider yourself lucky. I'd say 50-60 cops was an overestimation but yeah, sometimes you do see a bunch. I can't speak for FHP but I know the Sheriff's office doesn't have quotas. Then again, Highway Patrol aren't real cops.But seriously, thanks for the call. I could've practiced my new railing techinques learned at PokerRT. Or at the very least, showed you where the best whack shacks are.
Perfect
That's your opinion.And hey, thanks to everyone for quoting that. It was great seeing it 7 times. I only wish it wasn't so damn funny.
hey, that story really made my night. THANKS. I have an easier time hearing about a murder in browntown than I do about animals getting hurt.only if you have a fair amount of damage to a weight bearing area will you be on crutches like me for an extended period of time.this seems a tad harsh, maybe even over the top. It's ok though. I wouldn't want you to have my life either. I wouldn't want you to have to have sex with more than one girl, be social, have people think you are fun, etc. Sure, the extra fat, low salary and bad knees are a downer, but you dont get out much anyway, so that would be managable. B esides, I've seen some pictures and you're on your way with the pudge. Have another Nevada friend.Yeah, you're town must really suck. West Palm does that every Thursday. Do the amish still cart through your town?at least your have a place to post your grievances. For that I'm thankful.Thanks for the call man. I only live in West Palm and work just north of Pompano. Where was the tourney, The Isle or The Seminole?kidding, I wouldn't call me eitherThat is an odd ticket. The first cop did you a solid, the second was a goof. Even Steven. Consider yourself lucky. I'd say 50-60 cops was an overestimation but yeah, sometimes you do see a bunch. I can't speak for FHP but I know the Sheriff's office doesn't have quotas. Then again, Highway Patrol aren't real cops.But seriously, thanks for the call. I could've practiced my new railing techinques learned at PokerRT. Or at the very least, showed you where the best whack shacks are.That's your opinion.And hey, thanks to everyone for quoting that. It was great seeing it 7 times. I only wish it wasn't so damn funny.
Lol, it was at the isle, sorry. I was prob exaggerating a little, but I asked my friends in the car multiple times, and we all thought at least 40.
Lol, it was at the isle, sorry. I was prob exaggerating a little, but I asked my friends in the car multiple times, and we all thought at least 40.
for the last year I've worked about 10 minutes north of that place but never once went there after work. I hear it's a solid place but I've never checked out the tourney schedule/structure. I'm sure the micros, under $200, are awful like everything in FL. Cool though.You know the hardrock in Hollywood will have blackjack, three card poker, let it ride, pai gow as of June 22nd.I love a nice game of drunken pai gow to kill time while getting action, and not risking losing $500 in the blink of an eye. Or in one hand, like you roll.I have seen little sting set ups by FHP where one guy is gunning them and the chase cars are lined up ready to chase the car. Sad. But hey, they think they are saving lives, and probably are. But doing that would be like working the checkout counter at Publix, only overcharging everyone and laughing about it.. Mind numbing, boring and sort of sadistic. Ruining peoples days, every day.
for the last year I've worked about 10 minutes north of that place but never once went there after work. I hear it's a solid place but I've never checked out the tourney schedule/structure. I'm sure the micros, under $200, are awful like everything in FL. Cool though.You know the hardrock in Hollywood will have blackjack, three card poker, let it ride, pai gow as of June 22nd.I love a nice game of drunken pai gow to kill time while getting action, and not risking losing $500 in the blink of an eye. Or in one hand, like you roll.I have seen little sting set ups by FHP where one guy is gunning them and the chase cars are lined up ready to chase the car. Sad. But hey, they think they are saving lives, and probably are. But doing that would be like working the checkout counter at Publix, only overcharging everyone and laughing about it.. Mind numbing, boring and sort of sadistic. Ruining peoples days, every day.
Ya, they were doing the radaring off a bridge at one point, and signaling to cops on motorcycles under the bridge. As for the hardrock, we're going there tomorrow to play the 1k event. Gl meAs for the structure or w/e at the Isle, I dunno about dailies and stuff, but they are running the Florida State Poker Championship right now, so the structures are decent I guess. There's a $800 tomorrow that we're skipping, but if you are interested it has a good structure and staggeringly bad players
this seems a tad harsh, maybe even over the top. It's ok though. I wouldn't want you to have my life either. I wouldn't want you to have to have sex with more than one girl, be social, have people think you are fun, etc. Sure, the extra fat, low salary and bad knees are a downer, but you dont get out much anyway, so that would be managable. B esides, I've seen some pictures and you're on your way with the pudge. Have another Nevada friend.
Goodness me, this kitten's got claws. Don't set in on me please, my self-esteem can't take it (seriously). FYI having sex with just me isn't so bad, and it's certainly better than no sex at all. It's progress for sure.
FYI having sex with just me isn't so bad, and it's certainly better than no sex at all. It's progress for sure.
I feel as thought it would be remiss of me, letting the Sal/Ouch team down if you will, if didn't insist that you prove that.
I'm def aware of the fact that my lifestyle will lead to health problems in the not too distant future. I feel like a drug addict or something... I can think it through and understand that eating bad food and sitting around on my ass all the time will lead to me being fat with a shorter lifespan, but I never seem to want to do anything about it.the only positive I can think of is that I don't drink all that much beer anymore. cannot imagine how fat I'd be if I still drank beer like I did last year...

I was in bed yesterday when my roommate got home from work. I keep my door open so the temp stays sub-85 in here, and he kinda hasn't figured out yet that I don't have any interest in talking to him. long story short, he got off at 2pm and came up to say hello and I totally pulled the pretend sleep. my other roommate, who is actually a normal guy, admitted that he did the same thing a bunch of times to avoid the awkward check-ins. only about a week left before this crazy dbag is gone. can't wait.

I was in bed yesterday when my roommate got home from work. I keep my door open so the temp stays sub-85 in here, and he kinda hasn't figured out yet that I don't have any interest in talking to him. long story short, he got off at 2pm and came up to say hello and I totally pulled the pretend sleep. my other roommate, who is actually a normal guy, admitted that he did the same thing a bunch of times to avoid the awkward check-ins. only about a week left before this crazy dbag is gone. can't wait.
You may want to slow down the whole graduation thing. Laying in bed at 2pm doesn't happen much WHEN YOU HAVE A JOB.

srsly though, my sleep schedule goes insane whenever I don't have any regular obligations. did you do the same in college? I don't look at it as a terrible habit aside from the fact that it carries a slightly higher risk of depression.

srsly though, my sleep schedule goes insane whenever I don't have any regular obligations. did you do the same in college? I don't look at it as a terrible habit aside from the fact that it carries a slightly higher risk of depression.
I would pretty much drink until the beer was gone and then pass out for 8-9 hours, sometimes less if I decided to go to class. Once you get to the real world and you have something you have to do, you get used to waking up early (RIGHT SAL???).
FYI having sex with just me isn't so bad, and it's certainly better than no sex at all. It's progress for sure.
DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
whawt a boring thread
agreed.
I would pretty much drink until the beer was gone and then pass out for 8-9 hours, sometimes less if I decided to go to class. Once you get to the real world and you have something you have to do, you get used to waking up early (RIGHT SAL???).
that's right!I actually ended up going to that friday cheers thing. it wasn't too bad. saw a bunch of people, struck out with every single girl, saw a dude I know that apparently just got out of prison thats been there for about 5 years, and got drunk. had one hell of a headache when I woke up this morning, but I've had me some eggs and a bowl of cereal so now I'm good. ok!
DON'T BELIEVE YOU.agreed.that's right!I actually ended up going to that friday cheers thing. it wasn't too bad. saw a bunch of people, struck out with every single girl, saw a dude I know that apparently just got out of prison thats been there for about 5 years, and got drunk. had one hell of a headache when I woke up this morning, but I've had me some eggs and a bowl of cereal so now I'm good. ok!
OK!
Goodness me, this kitten's got claws. Don't set in on me please, my self-esteem can't take it (seriously). FYI having sex with just me isn't so bad, and it's certainly better than no sex at all. It's progress for sure.
My sarcasm meter just exploded.I'm not allowed to joke back? Jeffy can't affect me with those comments, I know he was joking and I was joking back. Jeeez, couples are tough to deal with on the internets.It's all in fun ma'am. I'm sure sex is delightful with you.
I'm def aware of the fact that my lifestyle will lead to health problems in the not too distant future. I feel like a drug addict or something... I can think it through and understand that eating bad food and sitting around on my ass all the time will lead to me being fat with a shorter lifespan, but I never seem to want to do anything about it.the only positive I can think of is that I don't drink all that much beer anymore. cannot imagine how fat I'd be if I still drank beer like I did last year...
minus the beer and the ability to actually walk, that has been my last 8 weeks except I haven't eaten too horribly. I have no access to fast food, thankfully. Imagine how much I'd like to hang myself sometimes.
I actually ended up going to that friday cheers thing. it wasn't too bad. saw a bunch of people, struck out with every single girl, saw a dude I know that apparently just got out of prison thats been there for about 5 years, and got drunk. had one hell of a headache when I woke up this morning, but I've had me some eggs and a bowl of cereal so now I'm good. ok!
and how did we get home?
My sarcasm meter just exploded.I'm not allowed to joke back? Jeffy can't affect me with those comments, I know he was joking and I was joking back. Jeeez, couples are tough to deal with on the internets.It's all in fun ma'am. I'm sure sex is delightful with you.
Whenever I use the word 'seriously' it means I am being serious, i.e. not sarcastic. I know it's hard to tell over the internet, but I SERIOUSLY am not being sarcastic right now.Goddamnit, that sounded uber-sarcastic, didn't it? Seriously, not being sarcastic here.
on the wings of an angel.
My angel took January 26th off. Personal day, or so he says.
Whenever I use the word 'seriously' it means I am being serious, i.e. not sarcastic. I know it's hard to tell over the internet, but I SERIOUSLY am not being sarcastic right now.Goddamnit, that sounded uber-sarcastic, didn't it? Seriously, not being sarcastic here.
Cmon, you know that you most always win in a battle of acerbic wit.Point is, I like Jeffy, he knows that. He made a biting post, I made one back. As much as it may pain you, I'm fond of your posts as well. It's all good in the hood. SeriouslyNow if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish reading the OMG page on Yahoo. Some female celebs just can't dress.Also, to you Mojo, the latest season of One Tree Hill, 4 years after college, was pretty solid. Although, I do miss my Veronica Mars
minus the beer and the ability to actually walk, that has been my last 8 weeks except I haven't eaten too horribly. I have no access to fast food, thankfully. Imagine how much I'd like to hang myself sometimes.
are you planning on losing a bunch of weight when you get your strut back? I am interested in seeing what you look like as a skinny or semi-pudgy guy.