Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm assuming you mean nostril sex. Once a friend told me she and her boyfriend had tried nostril sex once when they were drunk. Needless to say it wasn't effective.
wasn't me, obv
whaaaaaaaaaaaa? the bulls run good????????????????????
I know, awesome. Of course, things would've been alot cooler if we never traded Brand for Chandler, still, that being said, with this draft, we can get a rid of either Heinrich or Gordon and clear up some cap room. I really want beasley as I think he has some serious superstar potential that we've been sorely missing and rose would be great too as Heinrich just isn't good enough to be a top PG

I'm having a real hard time deciding on a labeling system for my collections of tv series. "Name of Series" - S01 - E01 - "Name of Episode""Name of Series" - S01 E01 - "Name of Episode""Name of Series - S01E01 - "Name of Episode"S01 - E01 - "Name of Episode"S01E01 - "Name of Episode"101 - "Name of Episode"01 - "Name of Episode"Unfortunately, I am serious and this is a major issue. Sigh.

Me too...BBQ'd for the first time on Friday, Arlington Park on Sat, Golf on Sun and Mon. The wife was adopted
The first grilling of the season is always the best....What are the tax advantages of adopting your wife instead of marrying her?I am in Arkansas, so I doubt if I have to divorce her before submitting the paperwork
you sir are living the high life.
Keith stole my Miller joke....In other news....A local university contacted me today about hosting an intern or something for the summer. I start the process of choosing one on Friday based on their qualifications, the big one being females with big ones...Ill keep this saga updated in the days to come
"Name of Series" - S01 - E01 - "Name of Episode"
uhh. duh. You want the series on there in case you want to put a bunch into the same folder.If you don't like it later then you can always delete stuff which is way easier than typing new stuff.
uhh. duh. You want the series on there in case you want to put a bunch into the same folder.If you don't like it later then you can always delete stuff which is way easier than typing new stuff.
No, but see Everything is arranged by Tv Shows > "Name of Series" > "Season 01" > "Episodes"Leaning towardsS01 - E01 - "Name of Episode"orS01E01 - "Name of Episode"
The first grilling of the season is always the best....What are the tax advantages of adopting your wife instead of marrying her?I am in Arkansas, so I doubt if I have to divorce her before submitting the paperworkKeith stole my Miller joke....In other news....A local university contacted me today about hosting an intern or something for the summer. I start the process of choosing one on Friday based on their qualifications, the big one being females with big ones...Ill keep this saga updated in the days to come
How awesome would it be to "work" for beans for a semester?Do manboobs count?:askinghopefullyface:
Keith stole my Miller joke....
I'm glad I got some sort of e-val for it
I really do think they rig the draft some years.
yea, and you know what, I'm cool with it
How awesome would it be to "work" for beans for a semester?Do manboobs count?:askinghopefullyface:
I agree. I have numerous items that more horsepower and/or beer will help improve.If mnaboobs count I may qualify.
Im gonna need a lot of help with my upcoming promotion around here....Heres a sneak peek just for the sickiespokerrt.jpg
Before noon today I aced a final and shot a personal best for 18 holes. Hooray beer me!
Nice
Toasted crumpet?nqpwrd.png
Nicer
oh it would be effective for me. unfortunately.
Jewish obv.
wasn't me, obv
Goy obv.
BRING ON BEASLEY. BOOM DA BULLS GOT THE NO 1 PICK
Jeffstrat - concur?
The first grilling of the season is always the best....What are the tax advantages of adopting your wife instead of marrying her?I am in Arkansas, so I doubt if I have to divorce her before submitting the paperwork
I get to deduct her Depends purchases
A local university contacted me today about hosting an intern or something for the summer. I start the process of choosing one on Friday based on their qualifications, the big one being females with big ones...Ill keep this saga updated in the days to come
BeansAmerica Industries?
Im gonna need a lot of help with my upcoming promotion around here....Heres a sneak peek just for the sickiespokerrt.jpg
Nicest
It just goes to show how stupid celebrity worshippers are, because famous people are just as lame as normal people. What kind of moron participates in online staring competitions? Now you know.
It just goes to show how stupid celebrity worshippers are, because famous people are just as lame as normal people.
I'm guessing a lot of actors are much lamer than normal people.Well...normal people are pretty lame.Lamer than us, anyway.
It just goes to show how stupid celebrity worshippers are, because famous people are just as lame as normal people. What kind of moron participates in online staring competitions? Now you know.
but you know you'd still do her.
paging miserablemexicoi saw these pics of kristen bell today and thought of you. hope they cheer you upp.s. i would wear her ass as a hat<3
Yeah, as you're aware, I've thought that she was a doll for quite a while. The bum is just a nice add on. I think she's awesomely cute. Thanks for the heads up. The comments on that page are just...yeah, not man's proudest moment.
Yeah, as you're aware, I've thought that she was a doll for quite a while. The bum is just a nice add on. I think she's awesomely cute. Thanks for the heads up. The comments on that page are just...yeah, not man's proudest moment.
She has weird teeth. I think they're fake.