I Called In Sick Today

I spend too much time in here and I think speedz is rubbing off on me.In the chat window of my class a lady just type thisquestion regarding yield to maturity - the test has us calculate approximates?It is taking all my strength to not type.That isn't really a question, it's more of a statement that you just happened to put a question mark behind.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I spend too much time in here and I think speedz is rubbing off on me.In the chat window of my class a lady just type thisquestion regarding yield to maturity - the test has us calculate approximates?It is taking all my strength to not type.That isn't really a question, it's more of a statement that you just happened to put a question mark behind.
dooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeet (post results)
:schrutebuck:Did anyone see the replay of Beckham getting his legs cut out from under him? That was the biggest pansy push I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed for him if his wife wasn't so hot.
beard
:schrutebuck:Did anyone see the replay of Beckham getting his legs cut out from under him? That was the biggest pansy push I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed for him if his wife wasn't so hot.
saw it on sportscenter this a.m.agree with everything you said here
I spend too much time in here and I think speedz is rubbing off on me.In the chat window of my class a lady just type thisquestion regarding yield to maturity - the test has us calculate approximates?It is taking all my strength to not type.answer regarding fixed income securities - seventeen.
I would prefer this one.

theraflu,my advice to you would be to find a job that requires both journalism AND bagging skills. can anyone say lock for employee of the century?

My friend had that surgery and got his wife pregnant in less than 60 days after it was done. FWIW. Obv your problems may not be the same, but I say go for it, sound like it is about the same procedure as having a Vasectomy.and get ready to have one of these in the driveway.HUGE%20Spoiler%2001.jpg
AS my doctor said, it would be a stretch. I am about 9mil short of the bottom line.Sweet wing.
He only measured 8 mil total.
Well according to two fert docs they said if a healthy man has 9-10mil with good motility then you have a 20% chance to knock her up.You need 4-6mil with good motility to do artificial insemination.I have .9 million, and crunched the numbers and found out that one shot has about 80K good sperm. If the vericocile is the problem is not common for the numbers to drastically change from 80K to 8mil.I read a few studies where they took a group of men with low sperm counts and did the surgery on half the group and the other half didn't have it. 20% of the surgical group knocked up their partners and 20% of the non-surgical group knocked up their partners. It does work sometimes but not all the time is the problem. They say that it is a common surgery because docs and patients feel they should try and do SOMETHING but it necessarily not the real problem.That is why ICIC is the way to go because they only need one good sperm and they do the work of getting through the egg for him. The chance of pregnancy only goes up about 10-12% though. Some people have to try it about 3-5 times and at $8K+ a pop it's not that far off the cost of an adoption. It's been an emotional rollercoaster the last 2 years and I think we are tired of putting ourselves through it all plus we are getting towards our 40's and we don't want to be 60 when the kid is 12. lolWow, I am just giving Mex so much to work from here.
Well according to two fert docs they said if a healthy man has 9-10mil with good motility then you have a 20% chance to knock her up.You need 4-6mil with good motility to do artificial insemination.I have .9 million, and crunched the numbers and found out that one shot has about 80K good sperm. If the vericocile is the problem is not common for the numbers to drastically change from 80K to 8mil.I read a few studies where they took a group of men with low sperm counts and did the surgery on half the group and the other half didn't have it. 20% of the surgical group knocked up their partners and 20% of the non-surgical group knocked up their partners. It does work sometimes but not all the time is the problem. They say that it is a common surgery because docs and patients feel they should try and do SOMETHING but it necessarily not the real problem.That is why ICIC is the way to go because they only need one good sperm and they do the work of getting through the egg for him. The chance of pregnancy only goes up about 10-12% though. Some people have to try it about 3-5 times and at $8K+ a pop it's not that far off the cost of an adoption. It's been an emotional rollercoaster the last 2 years and I think we are tired of putting ourselves through it all plus we are getting towards our 40's and we don't want to be 60 when the kid is 12. lolWow, I am just giving Mex so much to work from here.
I only have what he told me to go off of. He said that the normal male has between 20 mil and 200 mil per pop. He was around 8 mil. But he had less than 30% of good sperm. The problem he had was a pinched vein or something like that, that actually was decreasing his supply and it actually kept his sac held up higher.I was laughing my ass off at him after the surgery because he kept sitting on his nutsac, he wasn't used to where it was.So again, I have no idea if this applies to you, but figured I would pass it along, and maybe it would give you some hope to have your own.
theraflu,my advice to you would be to find a job that requires both journalism AND bagging skills. can anyone say lock for employee of the century?
Oh man, I know. I was supposed to do the writing for the company newsletter, but the lady that ran it has just never gotten back to me, and kind of ignores me whenever she comes into the store. I WAS SO CLOSE!!!!
So again, I have no idea if this applies to you, but figured I would pass it along, and maybe it would give you some hope to have your own.
Appreciate it!
Bizzle is the man for the job he can help teach your boys to swim and how to maximize their pregnancy EV.
truth. plus every successfully delivered baby gets a free briefcase.
Bizzle is the man for the job he can help teach your boys to swim and how to maximize their pregnancy EV.
Interestingly I noticed one of our fertility doctors had a crappy sense of humor because in the middle of the consultation I brought up the fact that I never learned how to swim and that might contribute to the fact my boys can't swim. Then my wife said they may need water wings. He didn't laugh. He thought we were serious. Let's just say that he wouldn't end up getting our $8K if we go that route.

So how much is gas around your parts today?Lowest I have seen today was $3.89 for regular. Many are $3.95 and a few were $4.09.Right now I am so happy I got rid of my GTI that required Premium. I loved the clip I saw a couple months ago at some press conference where some stupid moron of a reporter asked the President about gas looking to exceed $4 by summer and George laughed at him and told him he had heard no such thing.