I Called In Sick Today

No, I have an odd amount of respect for this woman, even though I've probably only read a dozen or her posts. It's rare to find a good mix of hyper-intelligence and humor.
This quote makes me long for the days when I first started posting, when people were saying that about me. However when you get to be her age you'd have to be a plank not to learn a thing or two, so I don't feel threatened.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

This quote makes me long for the days when I first started posting, when people were saying that about me. However when you get to be her age you'd have to be a plank not to learn a thing or two, so I don't feel threatened.
oh. I thought you were talking about the respect at first, and i got confused...
No, I have an odd amount of respect for this woman, even though I've probably only read a dozen or her posts. It's rare to find a good mix of hyper-intelligence and humor.
I agree, even though I did until last night think she was a man. Anyone who can get me to start reading books on Buddhism is pretty cool in my book.
Does Pop-pop get a treat?
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY HARD BOILED EGGS?
You should feel threatened...she even has a better accent than you.
Nah, no one ever respected me here. They just thought I was intelligent and funny. Boy did I show those chumps.- Wang
haha, i miss being that goofy bastard.
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY HARD BOILED EGGS?You should feel threatened...she even has a better accent than you.
i'm not positive this is true.
It is absolutely snowing like hell here right now, 4-6 inches expected tonight. I also have an exam in an hour and a half.
In the last half hour we had a huge ice storm, should be a fun drive home. Luckily they canceled classes for tonight.
So plank's a bad thing? Got it.We watched Talladega Nights today, and I can't stop saying "With all due respect <insert insult>". This can't be good for tonight, I know I'm gonna call some girl an uglyass bitch or something
Come on, I want to know now. Trade? Want to know a secret about anyone I'm friends with? I can offer JeffStrat, Caleb, JoeyJoJo or myself.
Deal. I promise that if you PM me one secret about each of the above posters (that I don't already know) I'll spill everything I know about her.
Deal. I promise that if you PM me one secret about each of the above posters (that I don't already know) I'll spill everything I know about her.
goddamn jew negotiators.
Come on, I want to know now. Trade? Want to know a secret about anyone I'm friends with? I can offer JeffStrat, Caleb, JoeyJoJo or myself.
i'm having a lot of trouble deciding who i'd pick if i could know only about one.
Wed is the Neg-O champion tourney with the winner having to talk to Daniel for an hour. I really have no desire to talk to him for an hour about how to use a 6-3 to donk out of a tourney or why being a liberal pantywaste makes him look goofy in his blogs. I had a dream which led to the following thought.If I was lucky enough to win the thing, I'd probably ask him to replace the phone conversation with him playing in a all-sickie tourney. Would anyone play? Take advantage of the endless oportunities presented during chat?
GL tonight RR. I may rail ya if I'm still sober by then.We gave ourselves the rest of the afternoon off and sent everyone home at 12. We gots close to 10" of snow here.
On the odd chance I don't get drunk and donk off a huge lead to win it, this will be my opening salvo.Back when I was a geek about poker and started checking out the sites I found a few like 2+2 and cardplayers, but followed the link from Cardplayer to DN's site and the rest was history. I posted occasionaly in GenPop and in the strat forums until they revamped it and formed Off Topic. And well, the rest is history.
me 2
yeah, I knew it was Moe Green in the commercial, but I had to double check if it was the same guy as Joe's dad. Long list. I mean, how do you go from being Moe Green, slappin' around Fredo Corleone for bangin' cocktail waitresses two at a time to being Joe's dad? Oh well, work is work I guess.
I hired that band for my reception. Hope they know Smells Like Teen Spirit
i'm having a lot of trouble deciding who i'd pick if i could know only about one.
JJJ obv. Not interested in pillow talk and Turd isn't here anymore.Beans, I may have found some future flight attentandts/waitresses Air France FTW
Okay, not sure what time the g/f gets home tonight but I cleaned up a little and finally showered. She has this real expensive shampoo. I love how it makes my hair feel. She also only uses body wash instead of bar soap. I suppose she thought I might be adverse to smelling all appley and cinnamony all the time so she bought me some manly body wash. I love the stuff. It makes my skin all smooth.Anyone want to make out?
So does your wife still let you use her shampoo?
So are you all saying Tim doesn't really want to fuck me?Seriously though...flirting is fine until it starts to take up pages at a time. That's usually when the Yogi comes out, and I think Tyfgine had perfect timing on it. Besides, there's funny flirting and there's flirting-flirting (what Caleb and I sometimes call "creepy flirting"). Whenever y'all get creepy, we'll just tell you and you can finish up over PMs or something. But what do I know...two weeks ago I would have said it was fucking wierd to see a webcam strip show. Now I still think it's weird, but I would never say so out of fear that it would never happen to me again.
Man...good times.
You want to know what I think?Hobbes' wife has big knockers. He should go slap them around for a while, and when he gets back we'll all feel better.
He did, and we did. Man...good times.