I Called In Sick Today

haha, I play the dead team this week. Your lead won't last long.Does anyone here have sick knowledge of vodka? Would leaving it in 100+ degree temps as well as below freezing temps over the course of the year do anything especially bad to the alcohol content? I have a half-full bottle of smirnoff that I'm considering throwing out.
Below freezing wouldn't do anything to it, maybe the 100+ degree temps but you're a pussy if you don't even try it
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Its seventy five here today... about thirty more than Ive seen in a few weeks...Just got back home for a few days and Im beatI skimmed a few pages back and quoted the most disturbing one that didnt include the super toilet bowl, so thats the one Ill comment onStrat, tell me if you notice a different "vibe" in the air on Thursday...Ill be gracing your fair city for the dayAfter that, Ill be in Vegas to celebrate my birthday next weekend, so keep an eye peeled on CNN for breaking updates on the party.... Hope you all are well

Wed is the Neg-O champion tourney with the winner having to talk to Daniel for an hour. I really have no desire to talk to him for an hour about how to use a 6-3 to donk out of a tourney or why being a liberal pantywaste makes him look goofy in his blogs.
If you speak with him, ask the following for me...Any hard feelings toward Steve Wynn for being "phobic"?Why have the high dollar prop bets disappeared?Is your roof leaking on the NE corner of your house yet?Where in the world did you find such a "wicked smart biz team"? Have they ever made it thru a book past chapter thirteen?Whats it like to turn around at any moment and expect to see a nutslicker or baboon guy peeking around the corner?
Does anyone here have sick knowledge of vodka? Would leaving it in 100+ degree temps as well as below freezing temps over the course of the year do anything especially bad to the alcohol content? I have a half-full bottle of smirnoff that I'm considering throwing out.
I really dont see how it could ruin like a high sugar content booze like brandy...But I would be inclined to pitch it, myself
Good questions to lead off an hour long conversation with Daniel Negreaunu:1. So, what's up with the hair, man?2. How do you feel about Asian women? Hot, right? But, marriage???3. Who do you like in the upcoming Presidential elections? (wait for answer) Fag!(This will actually work for all questions.)I'm sure I can come up with something better... Feel free to add to the list.
I'd like to win it just so I could sit there in an awkward silence for the entire hour. every time he tried to wrap it up out of frustration I would just yell "I GET A WHOLE HOUR". I'd record it too.
Below freezing wouldn't do anything to it, maybe the 100+ degree temps but you're a pussy if you don't even try it
I have tried it, but it tastes the same as any other kind of vodka to me... shitty.
Strat, tell me if you notice a different "vibe" in the air on Thursday...Ill be gracing your fair city for the dayI really dont see how it could ruin like a high sugar content booze like brandy...But I would be inclined to pitch it, myself
KC, right?Yeah, I think I'm gonna as soon as we get some trash bags. It appears as though we're fixing to have a war over how long we can hold out on buying trash bags between the roommates. I bought last time and those ****ers are gonna PAY. $10 or so. Where are those scram pictures when you need em?
I'd like to win it just so I could sit there in an awkward silence for the entire hour. every time he tried to wrap it up out of frustration I would just yell "I GET A WHOLE HOUR". I'd record it too.
*****That's 5 stars, my new way of rating posts I like (on a * to ***** scale).
*****That's 5 stars, my new way of rating posts I like (on a * to ***** scale).
Your post was shit.EDIT: Shit is not censored.2nd EDIT: This was going to be one of those posts that was funny only to me. "Was" probably isn't the right word.3rd EDIT: I didn't actually edit any of this after posting. It was all done pre-production.
Your post was shit.EDIT: Shit is not censored.2nd EDIT: This was going to be one of those posts that was funny only to me. "Was" probably isn't the right word.3rd EDIT: I didn't actually edit any of this after posting. It was all done pre-production.
If only I could figure out how to do half-stars
Does anyone here have sick knowledge of vodka? Would leaving it in 100+ degree temps as well as below freezing temps over the course of the year do anything especially bad to the alcohol content? I have a half-full bottle of smirnoff that I'm considering throwing out.
as long as it's fresh out the freezer when you drink it it should taste fine.
Leaving for Vegas in the morning. Looking to take down that national bagging championship, mother****ers.I actually could just really use the 2k.
Good luck, brah. Represent...Boston could finally use a championship.
Leaving for Vegas in the morning. Looking to take down that national bagging championship, mother****ers.I actually could just really use the 2k.
You go out there and bag like you've never bagged before. Is this gonna be on the Ocho?

Just finished my first band practice in about five years, my old band is getting back together after years of doing our own thing musically (with only one change, since our former rhythm guitarist is apparently a pill junkie these days). Both my hands are killing me, I have a kink in my neck that won't go away, my back hurts, and I'm completely exhausted. But the grin on my fucking face is ear-to-ear baby. I'd forgotten how good some of our songs were and how much fun it really was playing bass in a rock band that didn't involve little plastic guitars or a television.

If only I could figure out how to do half-stars
You mean, like, Marisa Tomei? Easy - just say she was great in "In The Bedroom" and that Jennifer Connelly's boobs are too big for her frame.
You mean, like, Marisa Tomei? Easy - just say she was great in "In The Bedroom" and that Jennifer Connelly's boobs are too big for her frame.
huh?