I Called In Sick Today

Quarter barrel race, teams of 9 each. We had 3 girls on our team too. Finished in 1:01:36.
Man, did any of the girls even contribute? 9 beers apiece is much different than 12-13 beers apiece, especially when you consider the winning time of about an hour.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Things I am thankful for:1. That Caleb made a no smilie rule.2. That HotAndrew is hot enough to forgive him for nearly everything including violating the no smilie rule.
its ok, I'm done now. whats super cool is that I am now sick and I have to drive 6 hours after I get off of work. this is going to suck big balls.
I figured that little exchange was to try to throw us off the trail of believing that you have commandeered the JJJ account as well as however many others you have.
WANG IS NOT JJJ.I'm so confused. The voices won't stop talking.
Man, did any of the girls even contribute? 9 beers apiece is much different than 12-13 beers apiece, especially when you consider the winning time of about an hour.
They contributed, if I had to guess they probably averaged 6-7 each. I have no idea how much I drank, if I had to guess I'd say I had 11-12.

I got up this morning to the usual day before Hatesgiving routine...The wife somehow managed to find the kitchen even after Zach and I moved the couch and TV in front of the oven. She even made me remove the log chains and padlocks we wrapped around the stove with a cutting torch when the keys couldnt be foundIm not too worried about the keys that Zach swallowed cause theyll be the softest things in his gut for a whileIll be back late this afternoon with a complete Beans family holiday menu after I return from the grocery store....Anyone know if WalMart stocks portland cement, gravel, sand, lime, and flyash?It funny how they leave those important ingredients from the box of Stovetop Stuffing mix

Shake: I saw this picture and thought of you for some strange reason.letsdocokekz7.jpg
haha, I am a fan of that cat. (it shows up as a smiley face in the thread, but I am so ingenious that I figured out how to see it. BOW TO ME.)edit: and now you've fixed it. now everybody will think I'm crazy. which is fine with me.
haha, I am a fan of that cat. (it shows up as a smiley face in the thread, but I am so ingenious that I figured out how to see it. BOW TO ME.)
1 - it's fixed now2 - so did i, so NO
1 - it's fixed now2 - so did i, so NO
but I've had sex with a far greater amount of women (per tonnage) than you. and that includes the times you've had sex with your pregnant wife. each time.
But I have lots to say. Youre just posting what other people have said. See the difference?
It's just a phase, it will pass.
I have nothing to say, I just wanted to post for the sake of posting.

Is tonight a big bar night for everyone or is that a Michigan thing. They were talking about it on the radio but no one knew. Around here anyway as long as I can remember, the night before Thanksgiving is the biggest bar night of the year.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: zimmer4141, SBriand, Randy Reed:lays on side and slowly raises hind leg face:

Is tonight a big bar night for everyone or is that a Michigan thing. They were talking about it on the radio but no one knew. Around here anyway as long as I can remember, the night before Thanksgiving is the biggest bar night of the year.
In terms of revenue, the night before Thanksgiving is the biggest bar night in the country. Even bigger than New Year's Eve.
In terms of revenue, the night before Thanksgiving is the biggest bar night in the country. Even bigger than New Year's Eve.
That is what I thought. But the guys on the radio claimed it was only Michigan. Thanks.
Yeah, no it's a huge night everywhere.
4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: zimmer4141, SBriand, Randy Reed:lays on side and slowly raises hind leg face:
bwhwaaaI showed Deb the beans cartoon about us in bed and me farting and she was laughing so hard she was crying. She agrees, beans should go pro with the cartoons.
Having worked in the service industry for ten years, I have tons of anecdotal evidence to support this. I'm curious, do you have any sources to cite, or are you presenting anecdotal evidence too? Just curious.
why is it such a big bar night? does eveyone really hate their inlaws that much?
I don't know. It's just always been the thing to do. Maybe because the relatives are in town and they all go hang out at the bar that first night.