I Called In Sick Today

Godmotherfuckingcuntlickingsonofabitchdammit.
what's wrong buddy? Somethin' got ya down?its 11:13pm on a Saturday, and I'm home.By choice man, by choice. I'm choosing to be home.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

what's wrong buddy? Somethin' got ya down?its 11:13pm on a Saturday, and I'm home.By choice man, by choice. I'm choosing to be home.
Ron Lies...He lies, when he cries...

A friend called me up asking if I wanted to play poker and since I had nothing bettter to do I went. Had a few beers, played poker for a while, it was good times. I made some sick reads so I was happy about that. We even got a shout out from the schools radio station who is being manned by friends of friends for the night.

quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever read on the interweb. Not sad as in pathetic, but sad as in, a Native American dealing with pollution, sad.well, maybe a little pathetic thrown in, but I sincerely respect the effort to maintain sobriety. Personally, I hate the taste of beer so the only reason I drink beer is to get drunk. I'm like Beans, I can't be mean anymore. I have to explain everything. That sucks.
Yeah, it's a equal parts "pathetic" and "soul-wrenchingly pathetic." I generally drink O'Douls (or some other NA beer) because I have always loved the taste of beer, but today it was simply a conditioned response to watching UM/OSU. I am so used to drinking a beer every time Lloyd Carr runs an inappropriate draw play on 2nd and 12 that I couldn't help but polish the whole thing off. Conditioned response. Sadly, I can't condition my brain to feel the same relaxing, numbing glow I'm so very used to. It was like having surgery without anaesthesia...

I went to Busch Gardens on Saturday, it was awesome. Sheikra is amazing, it's floorless and basically has a completely straight up descent and like a straight down drop. We waited in line to get in the front row, and when you reach the top, you hang over the edge looking down, absolutely crazy. They also had a 3 point contest where you could win prizes, I thought I would be good since I can drain the 3 ball like Rick Barry, but I shot terribly and never made more than 7 out of 12. Probably the coolest thing there was a 50's type band singing old songs and a mentally disabled kid dancing with his mother. That was pretty awesome.On the ride back, my aunt said to my uncle (in reference to passing a car and getting in front of him), "You can take that lane there." I wanted so badly to say, "Take it, it's yours!" I didn't.

In Tampa?I'm going over there at the end of the month. Not necessarily Busch Gardens but Tampa.I have no idea what that has to do with anything, but I've been sober since last Saturday and it sucks.

I'm considering making a Tampa road trip this year, seeing as how Michigan will likely be in the Outback Bowl and I have nothing better to do over Christmas Break.Still kinda depressed after the events of yesterday. The biggest depression is that as bad as this year's team was, next year is looking worse.

I'm considering making a Tampa road trip this year, seeing as how Michigan will likely be in the Outback Bowl and I have nothing better to do over Christmas Break.Still kinda depressed after the events of yesterday. The biggest depression is that as bad as this year's team was, next year is looking worse.
Please change your av/title. The only thing worse than this one was like, "Going to rose bowl to destroy USC, Gators gonna lose to USC" or some other such silliness. When will you people realize that the big 10 is hilariously bad every year and that SEC/PAC 10 football is the best.
That is why I went to a school without a division 1 football team. No emotional attachment.
Please change your av/title. The only thing worse than this one was like, "Going to rose bowl to destroy USC, Gators gonna lose to USC" or some other such silliness. When will you people realize that the big 10 is hilariously bad every year and that SEC/PAC 10 football is the best.
If you want to spew your garbage, take it to the sports forum. I, along with others, can argue with you there..

So word on the street is IU's bowl game is probably going to be in Las Vegas or Detroit. I can't really imagine 2 places I would rather have a bowl game. I'm sure places like Miami would be fun, but the expected level of debauchery in Vegas/Windsor has to be higher I think.

It's sunday morning and I have no idea what to do with my hungover self.
Pull some weeds....
I've been sober since last Saturday and it sucks.
Pull a tab....
I don't know what I ate last night, but my bedroom still smells like farts four hours after I woke up
Pull the covers off your head....
Still kinda depressed after the events of yesterday.
Pull your pud...
In Tampa?I'm going over there at the end of the month. Not necessarily Busch Gardens but Tampa.I have no idea what that has to do with anything, but I've been sober since last Saturday and it sucks.
Why don't you make the jaunt over there the weekend of February 22nd too.
Okay, i've been blowing Leaves for 3 hours and now I guess i'll do yard work, What! Wait! No I didn't say that!
but leaves is my dog!
but leaves is my dog!
Poor little dog...Ill bet hes confused when you call him(Skake whistles from back door)"HERE LEAVE!"(Renae giggles from bushes)(Dog runs toward house after the first word but turns around after the second)"GET OVER HERE, LEAVE!"(Neighbors start gathering)"LEAVE!""GET OVER HERE!"(It was funnier in my mind, I suppose)
So word on the street is IU's bowl game is probably going to be in Las Vegas or Detroit. I can't really imagine 2 places I would rather have a bowl game. I'm sure places like Miami would be fun, but the expected level of debauchery in Vegas/Windsor has to be higher I think.
Windsor can be fun, but by no means does it come close to the debauchery of Vegas. Although it is about 30 times cheaper.
I'm not able to keep up with this thread that much, and even though I'm not a regular contributor I think about you all very much. That's all.
Good thing you weren't around a year ago when we were funnier and chattier.I need an alter named Leaves.
Okay, i've been blowing Leaves for 3 hours
I can do it better myself, just sayin'
but leaves is my dog!
Not anymore
(It was funnier in my mind, I suppose)
Yes it was
I need an alter named Leaves.
Done
Edit: I don't care. It's Sunday. I won't let you ruin my day of glory.
My day of glory- By GrinderMJ11am Today is going to be glorious, I have a feeling I am final tabling a big Sunday tourney today.5pml;ksadoiqweoprhj;saldjhlasdfjnpoiausnv;lihsdpoijhalwekjrfpoiasdnhglisahgpoisufdg