I Called In Sick Today

If some doesn't materialize by noon, I say we make some shit up. You in? Got any ideas?
Vag - Shaved or aunaturalBoobs - Fake or realBeer - Regular or LiteScotch - Blended or single malt
I couldn't understand why he started laughing until he said, "Man, that's old school." That's right, for this kid anything in the 90's is "old school". I LOL'd
Forgot to post this beauty Speedz from your handshake post:mattkd3.jpg
I love everyone.Bye
Kisses
you know why today is a glorious day for me, I get paid to drink pinot tonight.Jeff, it's from 5:30-8:30 and it's mostly cali pinot, but, my manager wants to bust out the penner-ash so we can fully sell out our allocation. sadly there probably won't be any burgundy:mad face:
lucky bastagewe are meeting with the wedding planner aka wedding nazi and then to a wake tonight
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

breaaak me off a piece of that apple sauce
football cream?
Chrysler car?
damn you, I was totally going with Chrysler Car until you stole it and forced me to think, to think, of another one in an attempt to be funny.
Vag - Shaved or aunatural
shaved
Boobs - Fake or real
real
Beer - Regular or Lite
Regular
Scotch - Blended or single malt
Good blends are awesome, lately I've really grown to prefer them.
Vag - Shaved or aunaturalBoobs - Fake or realBeer - Regular or LiteScotch - Blended or single malt
I prefer middle of the roadReal, I hate the look of the fake boob. Most look detached from the body and when bent over the ripple effect on the sides is not pleasing to the eye.RegularI don't enjoy scotch. My dad had some under the sink when growing up and I was fascinated with it and one day he let me drink it and it made me sick. That ruined me. I have tried it a couple times but it still doesn't sit right with me.
Vag - ShavedBoobs - beggars can't be choosersBeer - Regular for the flavor and Lite if it's noon and beer is my plan for the whole dayScotch - Blended or single malt - either one
apple sauce face? i'm confused.
haha, I read it the same way. its like we're one person. so spiritually amazing. I'm blanking on any more gay lingo.
I love everyone.Bye
so is this the ron mexico quitting the thread post? thats what I'm assuming.
so is this the ron mexico quitting the thread post? thats what I'm assuming.
I doubt it, since he has posted it I have seen him pop in here a few times. He should be more clear. I just thought it was a suicide letter.
Wow, Mexi was in a rough mood last night. I was talking to my lab partner about college football yesterday, and he brought up the fact that he thinks Oregon is the fastest team he's seen for a long time. I mentioned something about the old Florida St. teams that were insanely fast...back when they had Peter Warrick and were unstoppable.I couldn't understand why he started laughing until he said, "Man, that's old school." That's right, for this kid anything in the 90's is "old school".I almost slapped him, but didn't since he's my only minority friend around here, and I always need to be able to fall back on "but my black friend..." during racially charged arguments.
Ohh Davenchy.
vag- trimmed, but if I had to choose of the options given, shavedboobs- real and spectacularbeer- lite is for people who don't like beer, I like beerscotch- single malt

I am sure it is somewhere in this thread but I don't keep notes like some people do.Is there a link where I go watch IASIP? I watched a bit last night for the first time and was bored at work and wanted to see what the deal was.

I can now be considered a true Long Islander:I am officially on one of those goddamned bar picture websites.fuck.
There's a picture (showing balls and cock) of me naked on facebook. I win (lose?).Vag - shavedTits - realBeer - liteScotch - no clue

Oh.. andVag- Shaved Tits- I seem to be one of the few that honestly loves fake tits. I'm not saying they're miles ahead of real ones, but they're a lot closer in my heart than most.Beer- I usually go with Killian's or Sam Adams. Unless there's a special on something, then my brokeness takes over.Scotch- Not an expert on it.

I'm involved in the beginnings of an awkward situation (I think)...I'll use people from the thread as stand-ins for my actual close friends that are involved.original email:

Speedz, Do you happen to know Tactical Bear's email/phone number? I want to stalk him. Thanks,Theraflu's Girlfriend
reply:
xxx@xxxxx.com Sorry, I don't have his number. So...I have no idea how to bring up the fact that it's obviously weird that you didn't just get this from Theraflu...are you planning a surprise party that only Tactical Bear is invited to? Speedz
Keep in mind the fact that Theraflu's girlfriend and TB have only met a few times and live in different parts of the country. My only guess is that she is upset about the relationship and for some reason wants to talk to one of his friends about it. In which case I'm offended, and in any case I feel like I have to tell Theraflu about it. Weird.
FAN-CY FEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep, that's it.
I'm involved in the beginnings of an awkward situation (I think)...I'll use people from the thread as stand-ins for my actual close friends that are involved.original email:reply:Keep in mind the fact that Theraflu's girlfriend and TB have only met a few times and live in different parts of the country. My only guess is that she is upset about the relationship and for some reason wants to talk to one of his friends about it. In which case I'm offended, and in any case I feel like I have to tell Theraflu about it. Weird.
you should obv consult Bizzle re: what to do.
Tits- I seem to be one of the few that honestly loves fake tits. I'm not saying they're miles ahead of real ones, but they're a lot closer in my heart than most.
you live on long island, it's like an italian woman's right of passage into womanhood at 18 to get a boob job
Tits- I seem to be one of the few that honestly loves fake tits. I'm not saying they're miles ahead of real ones, but they're a lot closer in my heart than most.
Yeah, now that I think about it, I like fake tits too. I feel better about myself saying I prefer real, but who am I kidding that's just not true.
I'm involved in the beginnings of an awkward situation (I think)...I'll use people from the thread as stand-ins for my actual close friends that are involved.original email:reply:Keep in mind the fact that Theraflu's girlfriend and TB have only met a few times and live in different parts of the country. My only guess is that she is upset about the relationship and for some reason wants to talk to one of his friends about it. In which case I'm offended, and in any case I feel like I have to tell Theraflu about it. Weird.
That whore. I'm going to teach that slut a lesson when she gets home.Cheating on me with WangBearIce...Is nothing sacred anymore?